Your Family Come

I Hate My Husband

Note:

1. Omma = Haerin's Omma

2. Appa = Haerin's Appa

3. Omoni = Siwon's Omma

4. Aboji = Siwon's Appa

5 Hyukjae = Haerin's Oppa

6. Jiwon = Siwon's Yeodongsaeng

You stand up from tour chair and go to room, lie down your body there. You think to phone your husband 'ah, is he finish his work already? it's 9.15 pm. ok, i wll phone him now'   you mutter. You take your cell phone which is in the table beside you, hold number 1 then phone ringing. "Yeoboseyo yeobo? um.. waeyo?"   Siwon ask you and you here he was cleaning some of his work things maybe. "aniyo.. i just miss you"   you smile,though he can see it. "oh ya, how are you today? all ok?"   you continue because Siwon didn't say anything, "ne yeobo, my business with a company from German running well, they just agreed about our cooperation.how about you? have you diner?"   "ne, i had diner just finished few minutes ago. how about you?"   "me too. i had diner with my client today",  "you really two weeks there?"   "i think no, my business running well today. so, maybe i just stay here for a week"   'oh, thanks God'  you mumble.   "i'm relief to heard that"   "ok yeobo, sleep well. keep our baby. Good night. Love you"   "ne, you take care and good night" 

 

You feel your dizzy again and queasiness, you run to the bathroom and vomit. after that you back to the bed, still feel dizzy and cold sweat flooding your forehead. You try to sleep and 5 minutes later you really sleep.

 

8 am~  "Hae Rin-ah"   You hear someone knocked and call you from behind the door, you open your eyes and get rid the blanket from you, then the door open. "ah, omma"   You greet her and sit on your bed. "good moring Haerinnie"   "morning omma"   "how is your condition?"   "good omma"   "let go breakfast Haerinnie, there is appa, abeoji, omoni, Hyukjae and Jiwon"   "ah, ne omma"   omma help you to stand and take your hand, bring you to the dining room.

"Annyeong Haerin onni"   Jiwon greet haerin, stand up from the chair and hug you, "annyeong Jiwonnie"   you smile, "how is your condition onni?"   "i'm totally fine Jiwonnie. continue your breakfast!"   "ne onni"   "Haerin-ah, come on"   Hyukjae say to you,   "ne oppa, oppa why you change your hair colour again?"  you pout,  "don't you like it?"   "um, thats cute..hehe" 

"Haerin-ah, this!"   say appa, "sit here, we breakfast together"   you walk to the chair and breakfast together with them.  "finally i will have nephew"   Hyukjae interupt, you only smile to him. "ne onni, take care of our nephew"   say Jiwon,  "of course Jiwonnie" while you continue to eat.

"Haerin-ah, omma buy some thing for you. that is all in the refrigerator"   "ne omma, gomawo"   "but we can't have a long time here, me and appa will have a business"   "us too"   say hyukjae and jiwon together. "and really sorry Haerin-ah, aboji and omoni must go to Sydney for our company"   You sigh then say "gwaenchana, i'm fine here"   omma path your head.

 

 

-Sehun's POV-

it's 10 am, Sehun think to go to the market and buy something to you, he take his white jacket and his car key then walk out from house, go inside his KIA Sorento to Hanil Mart. 10 minutes later Sehun arrive there. He walk to inside Hanil Mart. He take a trolley and start to shopping. Sehun go to the friuts section, take some orange, apple, avocado and mango. then he go to milks section and put some milk into the trolley. after that he walk to vegetables section, take some carrot, potato, and some again, and the last Sehun go to cakes section and choose Blueberry Chocolate cake for you.

after finish shopping, he go to the car and drive it to your house.

-end POV-

 

"Haerin-ah who took you to the hospital last day?'   omma ask, you silent for few seconds and talk to your self 'impossible to say if Sehun who had found me and took me to the hospital, they don't know who is Sehun, ah...."   "Haerin-ah?"   omma shocking you, "are you okay onni?"   Jiwon interupt, "ah omma, my friend took me to the hospital, i phoned her when i feel not good and ask her to take me to hospital"    "ah, ne"  omma look at her watch, "ah it's time to go. Harinnie, take care baby"   omma kiss your forehead. "sorry, we also need to go"  hyukjae say and all of them (omma, appa, omoni, aboji, hyukjae and jiwon) stand up fromtheir chair. "Haerin-ah sorry cant acompany you"   omoni say,  "no problem omoni"   "take care Haerin-ah"   aboji say,  "take care our grandchildren also"   appa say happily.  "Annyeong Haerin-ah"   then they hug and kiss your cheek.  "josimhaseyo (becareful) ne?"   "okay haejinnie"   hyukjae say.

They leave as soon as possible, you say goodbye to them then walk to living room door, but when you just want to close it, you see a car park in your yard, you wait untill someone out from the car. "ah, he's Sehun"   you open the door again, he waving at you and seems like busy in his car luggage. You walk to him for help. "Sehun-ah, can i help?"   "no nuna, thanks. i can bring it by myself"   "ah, okay"