Still Love Him

I Hate My Husband

Cast: Super Junior, Siwon Choi, EXO, Sehun Oh, Park Hae Rin (You/OC)

 

It's 7 p.m when you hear the door knock by someone. *knock knock* You walk to the door and open it slowly, then the people behind the door greet you coldly. "annyeonghaseyo yeobo"   that is your husband Choi Siwon. He hug you then kiss your forehead for at least 3 seconds with his tired face that you can see from his expression. "let me take your coat yeobo"   you take his his coat, his suitcase and also his workbag from him. You and he go to the kitchen "have you prepare the diner yeobo?"   he ask. "yes, i've cooked your favourite food"   you answer him, then you ask "how are you? is you business well?"   you ask your husband while you make a cup of coffee for him. He is not answer you, he take his towel then go to the bathroom. You sigh, while you stir the coffee.

You go to the dining room bring the cup of coffee and put it in the table then you sit there. Few minutes later, your husband finished his bath, you greet him warmly with smile  "yeobo drink the coffee first, i knew you really tired"   you go to him and put your skinny arm in his waist. "i will take my shirt first"   he release your arm from his waist, you only can sigh and do a fake smile.

You back to sit in the chair and switch on the TV. You put your palm on your chin. Not a long time after, Siwon come and sit beside you then drink his coffee. You realize that your husband is beside of you now then you look at him. You smile and try to talk with him again. "yeobo, i miss you so much"   you put your head on his shoulder and put your arms in his waist intend to hug him. Siwon don't reply your hug, he just continue to drink his coffee and staring at the TV. "why you be this cold to me? am i do something wrong?"   you ask sadly and staring at his face, he answer coldly  " no, you not do anything wrong to me"   Siwon look at you now and caress your long silk hair. "i'm sorry, i've been so busy everyday. sorry i can't give much attention to you"   "it's okay, i still love you yeobo"   you hug him more tight. "ah i just remember, i bought something for you"   he smack his forehead. "what is that yeobo?"   you ask curiously,   "i put it on the room"   "okay, we go to room" you say it  happily with bright smile. You turn off the TV and go to room. "yeobo, i bought you this before i left US, i thought it's suits on you"   he shows you a very beautiful gown. that's a long sleeveless gown with sapphire blue coloured with some little diamond patch on it.

 

You amazed it, your mouth open down, your eyes open wide  then you say "it.s a very very beautiful gown that i ever see"   you run to him and hug him tightly then say  "thanks yeobo, you still remember me"   your tears fall down, Siwon reply  "don't be cry, i can't see you cry"   he erase your tears with his thumbs and make a smile in your pretty face. "How about we go to dining room now? i'm so hungry"   he say spoiledly,   "oh, okay. me hungry too"   you put the gown on the bed and leave it.

In the dining room..  "let me see what you has been cooked"   he look at the table then mumble "hm.. it's my favourite one, thankyou yeobo"  path your head, it makes your hair messy. "always"   you answer with a bright smile.

after finish your diner, you clean all of the cultery did you use. Siwon is still sit on the dining room and watching TV. 15 minutes later, you finish. Go to your husband.

Siwon's cell phone ringing. "yeoboseyo, omma? ne, waeyo?"   you silently sit beside him. "are you arrived home already?"   "ne omma, i just got here at 7 pm"   "ah, Siwon-ah omma wanna talk an important thing to you both of you. is Hae Rin there with you now?"   omma ask fastly. "ne omma, she is here. what omma want to talk with us?"   he ask it relax. "use loud speaker please. so both of you can hear me"   ask omma, "ne, already". Omma start to talk with you and Siwon seriously, "Siwon-ah, Haerin-ah...."   omma stop her talk for a while, "ne omma, wae?"   both of us answer omma's words,   omma continue it "You both have been married for a year"   "then?"  Siwon ask, "Siwon-ah, you are too busy with your own, too busy with your work. when will you give us a granchildren?"  Siwon and you shock about what omma had been said. Actually, we already have married since a year ago. And he was didn't came at our first wedding anniversary a month ago, he was still in China. We rare have time together, he only be at home atleast for 3 days, never more. as i remember, we never do that thing since our first night. after our marriage, the next day he back to work in italy. "hey, answer me?!! are you there?!"   omma a bit shouting and shocking us. "yes omma, we are here"   you answer.  "eum.. omma can we talk about the other thing? omma...omma knew if i'm so busy with my carrier, so we still didn't have time for it"   Siwon answer nervously. "omma dont care Siwon-ah, you both must have a baby soon!! we will wait a month for the result!! ara?!"   omma angry to Siwon. "but.. omm...omma...??"   -tutt tutt- The call is stop by omma before siwon answer anything. 

 

 

 

Sorry if i did some typos.. lol..

give ur comment please^^

gomawo for reading

 

owned by: HunsPrincess. @whitepearl1996 on twitter ^^