He is My Guardian Angle ~ Pregnancy

I Hate My Husband

-Sehun's POV-

"Sehun-ah"   a young man who wear a white shirt, brown coat, black tie look so neat and sit in the work chair call him, He is Kris Wu. "Ne hyeong, wae?"   Sehun who is stand up near the window look at that man.  " Can you please deliver it to Siwon Hyeong's house?"   he turn over some document in a file,  "sure hyeong"   he walk to that man and take the document.  "i don't know if he was at home or not, but his wife definitely there, today as i know his wife's office is holiday",  "ok hyeong, but where is Siwon Hyeong's address?"   That man write the address in a paper. "here it is"   The man give that paper to Sehun, "okay hyeong, i'm go now"   "neh"

 

Sehun go to the parking place, go inside his car, KIA Sorento. He go out from the parking place. The street today is very good, no much vehicle, so Sehun can arrive at Siwon's house fastly.  20 minutes after, he arrive at Siwon's house. He push the bell but after 5 minutes, no answer. He try to open the door which is didn't closed by latch. He said smooth "excuse me... is there people? Mrs. Choi??"   he look around. Sehun shock find you was fainted in the kitchen. he try to wake you up "Mrs. Choi..wake up Mrs!! Mrs Choi?!!"   he panic then he pickaback you bring you into his car. He put you on the behind of drive's place. He drive his car very fast to the nearest hospital.

 

He bring you to emergency room. He think to accompany you because he is very worry about you but a nurse stop your step  "mianhamnida Mr, you don't allow to come in"   the nurse close the door. Sehun sit didn't calm. He cover his face with his palms. 1 hour past, the nurse come out "Excuse me, are you Hae Rin's husband?"   "um..no no, i'm not. i'm her friend. wh..what happen with her? is she okay?"   you ask in panic. "where is her husband and her family?"   say the nurse then,  "i..i don't know, her husband is busy, maybe he is in oversea. and her family, i don't know. i just met her today when delivered the document for her husband.  tell me, tell me what happen with her?!"   Sehun force. "we hope we can give this good news to her husband, but okay.. Mrs. Hae Rin is pregnant"   the nurse say with a smile. "can i meet her now?"   "sure, come in Mr..."   she stop a while, "Oh Sehun"   Sehun interupt  "ah ne, come in Mr. Oh". Sehun come into your room and see you is lie down on the hospital bed. "Mrs. Choi, do you fine? And congratulations for your pregnancy^^"   Sehun say with his aegyo smile, it makes you almost dying,  "yes, i'm fine. thankyou so much you already brought me here, i don't know what will happen if you were not here. thankyou Mr....."   "Sehun, i'm Oh Sehun"   "thankyou Mr. Oh Sehun"   you smile.

 

"Ah don'"t call me Mr. i'm younger than you,hehe.. just call me Sehun-ah. Ah ne Mrs. Choi, don't you phone your family?"   "aigoo, i just remember, wait.. where is my cell phone"   you looking for it and not found. "aish, i'm forgot my phone"   "here, you can borrow my phone"   Sehun give his phone to you,  "thanks".  

 

You push the number on Sehun's phone screen, few second next   "Yeoboseyo, nuguseyo?"   Your omma ask,  "This is Hae Rin  omma"   "Oh Hae Rin-ah, who's number do you use?"   "This is my friend's number omma, i have a very good new for you and all"   "what is that?"  omma ask excited.  "I'm.....I'm......I'm pregnant omma"   you giggle.  "jinjja??!!"   omma shocked,  "ne"    "have your husband know about this?"   "not yet omma, i havent phone him. Just few minutes ago i know about this"    

"ppalli phone your husband. He must be excited!!"  "ne omma. annyeong"  you turn off the call then phone Siwon. "ne yeobo annyeonghaseyo, already miss me ne?"   your husband say while you hear other voice talk, 'he seems busy'  you mutter.  "yeobo, i have a very good news!!"   you say excited. "um.. what is that?"   'he seems like not excited at all'   you mutter again.

"i'm pregnant yeobo"   "jinjja?"   "ne"   "chukkahaeyo yeobo. thankyou for the best gift. love you"   "neh yeobo, always wellcome . love you too"   'Mr. Choi, the meeting will start in a minute, you already be awaited there'   you hear a voice said.  'ah ne, i'll come now'  you hear your husband say while he a bit hold off his phone speaker from him.  'yeobo, i must go meeting now. take care. saranghae, chuu~"   "ne, hwaiting!!"   -ttut.. tutt-

You sigh, 'always be busy' you mumble. "Mrs. Choi, how?"   Sehun ask, make you a bit shock.  "oops, sorry if i was shocked you"   he continue. "nope. ah, this your phone. thanks Sehun-ah"   you turn it back while your hand touch his hand    "wellcome"  he smile and with his aegyo again,  'aigoo'   you hold your mouth so that you not scream out.  "Sehun-ah, can i back to home now?"    

"i'll ask the nurse for that. wait"   "okay".

few minutes later Sehun back then tell you that you can go home now. He bring some vitamins that doctor give for you.  "Mrs. Choi, you can go home now, and here's your vitamins"   "thanks Sehun-ah. but don't call me Mrs, okay? just call me Hae Rin"   "but you are older than me, it's sounds not polite. may i call you nuna? Hae Rina nuna?"   Sehun ask.  "Um.. sounds good, ok you can call me nuna, Sehun-ah.. hhehe"   you both laughing.

"ok, Mrs. Choi, um i mean Hae Rin nuna, let me take you home"   "okay"   Sehun hold your hand and bring you to his car. You sit beside him.   "nuna?"   he say while he go out from the parking place "ne?"   you answer him, "may i asked you?"   "sure, what is that?"   you look at him,  "where is your husband right now? sorry if i was sassy to you. i'm just worry with your condition if you only stay alone at home"   you smile then, "it's okay, i'm fine enough, he was in Taiwan  now.....for two weeks, he just go Taiwan today.  thankyou for worrying me Sehun-ah"   you and Sehun sit in silent, don't know what to talk.

 

 

 

 

a bit long.. hehe

dont forget to leave comment :)

 

 

owned by: HunsPrincess. @whitepearl1996 on twitter ^^