Episode 1-Special: I've Never

Not so Average

 

EPISODE 1

When Beauty meets a Geek (3 of 4)

 

"I'VE NEVER"

DAY 1 | 5:00 PM

 

It was almost noon as they finished taping for the first part of the episode and as well as the interview sessions, but the day was just starting.

 

A barbeque was held at the garden of the mansion; also located was a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi.

 

All of the contestants were gathered together trying to mingle, though it was mostly the girls trying to socialize with the guys. Only a few geeks were starting a conversation, like Key, Jo Kwon, Shindong and Heechul. Minho was flirting getting to know more about his partner who was respectful enough to listen. Kyuhyun was just nodding along trying to listen and keep up with the conversations, hiding the fact that he was observing the behaviors of the beauties. Meanwhile Jonghyun and Eunhyuk found themselves in a heated debate about a particular Starwars Comic issue.

 

The remaining geeks particularly Onew, Taemin, and AJ remained low key and were just hanging by the chairs near the pool area.

 

“Why are they all the way there?”, Gyuri asked as she noticed the remaining 3 geeks just sitting near the pool area.

 

“Yeah, why aren’t they hanging out with us?”, Jiyoung followed in question.

 

“I think they’re just shy.”, Jo Kwon commented.

 

“Yeah, I’ve noticed that too.”, Key added.

 

“Well, then let’s invite them over.”, Nicole suggested.

 

“Wouldn’t it be better if their partners should be the one to invite them over.”, Victoria suggested, true enough the beauties agreed.

 

“Yeah, go call your partners to join us.”, Gyuri spoke.

 

 

On the other side of the garden.

 

“Hey guys, I think we should be socializing with them.”, Onew sort encouraged.

 

AJ let out a sigh before showing ‘his’ agreement, “He’s right.” He turned to Taemin.

 

Taemin repeated his early gesture of sighing, but just as they were about to stand up and join the commotion a bunch of girls, particularly their own partners: Luna, Sulli and none other than Krystal walked towards them wanting to invite the over.

 

“Hey guys, why are you all the way here?”, Luna asked with a smile.

 

“Yeah, we wanna know more about our partners.”, Sulli showed a cute pout and smile.

 

“Hey, uh, we were… we were actually just about.. about to go there.”, Onew spoke still having nervousness.

 

Luna giggled, “Are you still nervous around us?”

 

“Y-yeah… Kind of.. To be honest…”, Onew spoke while rubbing his neck.

 

“You too AJ?”, Sulli asked.

 

“Yeah.”, he gave out a small smile.

 

While Taemin and Krystal were just watching the others interact.

 

Sulli grabbed AJ’s hand and pulled her towards the group, Luna did the same while Krystal just smiled at Taemin before following the others together.

 

 

By the time they got to the crowd, they were already playing a game.

 

“Okay, okay. My turn!”, Shindong was laughing out loud.

 

“I’ve never-”, he was about to speak when someone interrupted him.

 

 

“Wait! Wait! Let’s all play together.”, Nicole suggested as she wanted to include the new arrivals.

 

“Hey guys, we’re playing I’ve never’.”, Nicole continued.

 

Krystal couldn’t help but role her eyes. It was so high school for her.

 

“You guys wanna play?”, Yuri asked.

 

“Sure, how do you play it?”, Sulli asked with innocence.

 

“It’s kind of a drinking game.”, Suzy answered.

 

“Well, it IS a drinking game.”, Hyuna smirked.

 

“Well here’s how you play it… Someone tells a sentence that starts with ‘I’ve never-’ then follows it with something that they haven’t done. Those of us who have ‘done it’ will drink. Simple.”, Nicole explains.

 

“So you guys in?”, Gyuri asked particularly pertaining to Krystal, sort of challenging her.

 

Krystal with her personality wasn’t backing down of course. “I’m in.”, which made Luna and Sulli eventually follow.

 

“How ‘bout you guys?”, it was Minho’s turn to ask.

 

“C’mon it’ll be fun!”, Key encouraged. “Yeah!”, followed by Jo Kwon.

 

The three geeks looked at each other before Onew spoke first after seeing the smile of Luna, “Sure, why not.”

 

Taemin ended up nodding as well.

 

They all focused their attention on the only geek left. “Uh, well… I don’t… I don’t really drink… ”, AJ spoke.

 

“C’mon. There’s a first time for everything right?”, Nicole spoke with a smile wanting everyone to join.

 

“Yeah. C’mon AJ.”, Hyuna beamed, unknown to the geeks who was already seemingly flirting.

 

“Okay.”, AJ let out a sigh, not hearing what Hyuna said.

 

 

“Okay, so since you were the last one to join. Why don’t we start from you, AJ?”, Nicole suggested earning everyone’s agreement.

 

“I’ve never… ”, he took a while before continuing with, “… joined a reality contest before.”

 

Everyone looked at each other before Heechul spoke, “Well, I’ll toast to that!”

 

Everyone drank because it was a first for all of them in joining a reality contest, but now that they’ve joined ‘Beauty and the Geek’ they’ve accomplished that aspect.

 

“Yah, you trying to get us all drunk or what?”, Nicole playfully let out pertaining to AJ.

 

“My turn!”, Shindong beamed wanting to continue before he got interrupted.

 

“I’ve never… kissed a girl… on the lips!”, she spoke with a erted smile. It was true but wanting to know who out there has, not just among the geeks but among the ‘beauties’ as well.

 

“Gosh that was a good one.”, Yuri spoke.

 

“So who has?”, Heechul asked.

 

“I’ll drink to that!”, Minho proudly spoke as he drank his cup who was silently followed by Kyuhyun, Jonghyun, Eunhyuk and Jo Kwon.

 

“Bwoh?! You’ve kissed a girl already??”, Key exaggeratedly asked Jo Kwon.

 

“Yeah. My EX-girlfriend of course.”, he answered with a shrug.

 

“REALLY? You’ve had a girlfriend before?”, Gyuri let out showing skepticism.

 

“Yah. What was that supposed to mean?”, Jo Kwon asked back feeling insulted.

 

“Nothing! I was just curious that’s all… Anyway… ”, Gyuri defended before continuing, “I’ll drink to that.”

 

After Gyuri drank in her cup gasps were let out, but mostly from the geeks.

 

“Y-you’ve kissed a girl before?”, Jonghyun asked.

 

“Yeah so? It was just a game.”, Gyuri answered as she eyes the rest of the beauties.

 

“Oh c’mon. Don’t tell me you guys haven’t?”, Gyuri turned to the girls. “I’m sure Hyuna has.”, she let out a smirk.

 

“Okay. Got me there.”, Hyuna also spoke with a smirk after drinking who was then followed by Yuri, Jiyoung, Nicole,  Victoria and surprisingly Luna.

 

“What? It was a dare.”, Luna explained though it wasn’t technically necessary. She blushed as she made eye contact with her partner, a bit embarrassed with what she just revealed.

 

Just when everyone was about to move on, Taemin hurriedly took a sip off his cup.

 

“A k-kiss on t-the lips… r-right?”, he asked.

 

“Who is it?”, Gyuri asked not even caring if it sounded rude.

 

“D-d-does m-m-my M-mom c-count?”, he replied making every one laugh.

 

“Dude!”, Minho gave him a pat on the back.

 

“That’s totally different.”, key explain with giggle.

 

“Cute.”, Sulli joined in making the geek in the hot seat blush.

 

Meanwhile, Krystal was looking at the quiet geek who she noticed didn’t drink a sip of his cup.

 

 

 

 

“All right who’s next?”, Victoria asked.

 

“I got something. I’ve never asked someone out and get rejected.”, Gyuri spoke. She actually has an ulterior motive of getting the geeks drunk.

 

None of the girls drank, which didn’t come out as a surprise. Every guy took a drink except for Taemin and AJ.

 

“So you guys have never been rejected before?”, Jiyoung asked curiously.

 

“Not really… It’s just.. I’ve never asked anyone out yet.”, AJ answered.

 

Taemin nodded indicating he was the same.

 

“So you also have never kissed anyone before?”, Suzy suddenly asked noticing AJ from the previous ‘I’ve never-’.

 

“Y-yeah…”, he answered before biting his lip and lowering his head.

 

“It’s okay. There’s nothing to be ashamed of.”, Suzy spoke with a smile as a reply.

 

“Yeah, totally.”, Nicole followed finding the ‘geek’ cute.

 


Someone from the geeks gave out a fake cough so they could proceed with the game.

 

“Who’s next?”, Minho asked a little jealous of how the girls reacted towards AJ.

 

“My turn!”, Nicole spoke.

 

 

“I’ve never had a crush on a geek before. ”, she let out.

 

“Nice.”, Yuri expressed.

 

The statement was obviously directed towards the girls.

 

Sulli, Hyuna, Jiyoung, Nicole, Suzy, Hyuna and Luna were the only ones who took a sip in their cups.

 

“Can we ask who?”, Shindong spoke with a smile.

 

“Anniyo!!”, the girls spoke in chorus.

 

 

When the statement was reversed it was the geeks’ turn to drink; they all took a sip, even the shy geeks.

 

 

 

The rest of the evening was spent with few more drinking and socializing to get to know each other more. All of them sleeping with sound faces as the day turned out to be good after all.

 

Meeting new people and making new friends.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys sorry for the late update. :) Busy with work. 

For that here's a double update. :D

 

I noticed a few people wanting this to be a genderbender fic but I'm sorry to say that this fic would involve 'Amber'. 

It's just how I wrote it. Hope you guys understand. :)

I get it if you're wanting to unsubscribe (hope you don't though), but if you do can I suggest these two fics of mine involving 'Aiden':

Time and Confusion (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/122731/time-and-confusion-2pm-fxband-kara-kryber-shinee-snsd-suju)

When You Got a Good Thing (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/211565/when-you-got-a-good-thing-fxband-kryber-lunew-yulsic-taeli)