Flight 082808

KISS and say goodbye

NOTE: in this chapter is pure fic..i just absed it on the rumor about kibum's farewell meet that isn't concrete..rumor ok? ^_^ and just for fun what does 082808 stand for? ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hyung..can you help me organize something?" kibum asked his brother as he walk into his hyung's room

"what is it?"

"a fan meet..i want to spend a day with my fans and with the members of xing and ukiss..and i mean members of xing from the start to now..." kibum answered...

"you do know this is going to be hard right? you want to contact all the former and members of xing..and we also have to talk to your former company about ukiss being on the event right?" hyung jun said to his brother being all practical about it

"i know..ill take care of contacting them and the xing members...and you be the director of the event..please?" kibum flashed his sad puppy dog eyes that he knew very well his brother couldn't resist...

"arasso...in 5 months then..." hyung jun gave in to his brother...

----------------------------

kibum seeked alexander's help with contacting the other celebrities he wanted and surprisingly he got them all..

"why so sudden about this event? and it's not like somebody would just gather all the groups he has been with for a simple fan meet.." alexander asked as he , kibum and hyung jun met for lunch to discuss a few details about the event..

"well..i want the fan meet because i'm leaving...i already talked to mom about it..." kibum lowered his head as he continued to eat

"you are what?! say that again? why don't i know about it?" hyung jun uttered looking upset...alexander was just shocked in general

"mianhae hyung..i just fell like i need to do this...i am going somewhere and just be a normal person for a while, i will find myself and in the future i want to comeback as a new kibum..but i know i can't do it here in korea..." kibum explained..laying his spoon down and picking up a glass of water

"isn't this too rash bummie? have you told kevin about it?" xander asked his dongsaeng, getting a little teary eyed

"ani..the only people who knows about it is mom, and you guys...kevin, i think he's going to be fine ...plus i want him to see me as a better person someday...so please..promise me you are not telling anybody...please..." kibum begeged his hyungs...and as ridiculous as it is, they agreed...

fans were informed and tickets were sold five minutes into the opening of sales...all the proceeds kibum pledged to an orphanage ...

----------------------------------------------

"whoa! looks like a reunion out here..." jun hyung of b2st said as he walked into the tent where the other former xing members and ukiss members were in...

"yah poppin dragon! what's up!" kevin yelled as he saw his former band mate

"cool event..kibum really went all the way with this..." 

"yeah..and all his proceeds will go to an orphanage..he's so cool..." yume uttered as he also makes his way to kevina nd jun hyung

everyone was practicing at some point before the day of the event...for their performances..some a surprise gift to the fans...

"marumir!" hyesung screamed kibum's former xing nick name as he saw the latter walk in

"yah hyesung! i missed you man!" both high fived

kevin and kibum hasn't had a chance to talk yet but has exchanged smiles whenever they get a glimpse of eachother

"hyung are you ok?" kiseop noticed xander just sitting in a corner looking sad so he approached his hyung

" neh kiseopie ..im fine..im just nervous...but im also thrilled to perform with my favorite dongsaengs once again..." xander smiled

fans were screaming as they filled the venue ...some very happy to see posters of xing and ukiss before and now...some already started to tear up as they think of the past....

"annyeonghaseyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" alexander's voice was heard all over as he entered the stage as the MC..."are you ready to partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" fans screamed and cheered..holding posters and balloons ....

the first performance was of the original/first members of XING...and everyone was excited as photos and clips of the band from before started to show on the screen as the members sing and dance...

transitions were made as XING members perform their songs frmo first allbum to last...with members coming in and out whichever album they did...

"alright that was XING you guys..Xing was the first band our KIBUMMIE started with..and now..UKISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...." xander yelled as he himself got ready to perform...

ukiss's performance was similar to Xing..they started with the original 6...and then with kiseop...

the last song kibum and xander performed with their brothers was SHUT UP..and as the song ended, kibum and xander walked off and AJ and Hoon came in...a lot of fans were crying at this point..not becuase of AJ and hoon but more of because they were presented with the reality of xander and kibum no longer being in ukiss....

"are you sure about this?" alexander asked his dongsaeng as they watched  the last of the performance of the NEW ukiss...

"neh hyung..i need to do this..." kibum answered as he tried to hold back impending tears...

when ukiss finished off..xander put on his happy face again and came out...

"and that's our last performance for today guys..but there is one more thing before we all say goodbye to you..." xander glanced at his dongsaeng who nodded at him..

"i want to ask all our performers on stage...please..and i want to ask all who are here right now to give their ear to the man who made all this even possible..our very dearest KIM KIBUM!!!" applause were heard and kibum came out trying to look happy for everyone...

"annyeonghaseyo..kim kibum imnida!!" kibum waved to the fans and more scream and cheers were heard...

"first of all i want to thank you all for being here...XING and UKISS..and all former members...the reason why i organized this event was well to show you guys where i have started...and what progress these groups have gone through out the years...

XING was my first band..together with kevin, yume and hyesung...and then as we all chose different paths other wonderful members came in and made XING alive until today...

then..together with kevin, i became a part of ukiss..." a noticeable pause was heard and on the other hand kevin wasn't feeling really good about what's going to happen..and then kibum continued "my wonderful brothers in ukiss...Xander hyung, my happy happy hyung, the greatest vocal soohyun hyung...our cute pretty boy kevin, our hunk eli, our ullzang kiseop and our baby maknae dongho...they were my family in the industry after xing..and to me, they are family even outside our celebrity life...i want to thank you guys..for everything.."

tears flowing already he tried to continue"aj and hoon , welcome to the family brothers, althought we didn't spend time together, i am glad you are the ones to take our place..."

he then paused..and then sighed...alexander who was watching came forward and held his dongsaeng's hand..."but sadly, i have to bid you all farewell for now...." everyone was shocked, fans were crying..the other celebrities were shocked also, kevin was clutching into eli's shirt while soohyun was holding their maknae...

"i will leave the country for a while..to where only my family know but i asked them not to reveal..i am going there not as a celebrity but just to be a normal person..to find myself..to improve myself..so that when i come back to you i will be a better kibum...kamsahamnida..." kibum went down on his knees and bowed at the fans..then he stood up and turned around and bowed to the other celebrities...and then walked of the stage...and that is how the fan meet ended..everyone left dumbfounded with kibum's announcement...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kibum's last activity for the day was a dinner with ukiss including aj and hoon...

"when did you decided all this?" soohyun asked his dongsaeng knowing all of ukiss wanted to ask..

"about 6 months ago hyung..." kibum briefly answered

"and you didn't tell me?!" kevin burst out already, not being to hold back any longer...eli held kevin's shoulder as the younger one was about to have a breakdown..

"mianhae...im so sorry to all of you..but i need to do this..." kibum lowered his head..

"is it because of us?" aj asked feeling guilty..

"no..no aj..its not aboutu you or hoon..it is about me..i need to do this for myself...for me to grow and be better..."

"when are you leaving hyung?" dongho asked wiping his own tears away..

"soon..."

"to where?" eli asked

"somewhere..."

"why are you not telling any details about to where you are going?" soohyun was now the one asking the question but kibum just remained silent

"just let him be for now dongsaengs..let's just understand kibum..and support him to his decision..he promised to come back to us anyway..." alexander said...

they resumed dinner and after they all said their goodbyes..as the ukiss crew were about to leave, kevin who hasn't said a word all night ran and hugged kibum...

"im gonna miss you..." he whispered...

"i will miss you more.." kibum replied as he broke the hug.."remember kevin, even if ll be miles away..i'll still cheer for you...and in here..you will always have a place.." he said while putting kevin's hand on his chest where his heart is...

that same night, without anyone else knowing besides hyun jun, mommy kim and alexander, kevin was ready to leave for america...

"take care of yourself there neh? don't forget to eat your meals...if you need me, just tell me and ill buy a ticket and follow you neh?" his mother uttered as she sobbed while hugging his baby...

"bummie..ill miss you..ill always be here..twitter..email..just contact me..and you know my number neh?" alexander hugged his dongsaeng..

"baby brother..take care ok? hyung will always be here for you..i love you..and if you need me, you know where to call me arrasso?" hyung jun told his baby brother....

"i love you guys..."

Korean Airlines flight 082808 to New York is now open for boarding... 

"well i have to go...i'll see you soon..." kibum smiled, waved goodbye and walked off..leaving his family, his friends, his fans and his past behind...

Photobucket

Photobucket