"UKISS..Fighting!"

KISS and say goodbye

"bummie..its time to go..." xander called for his dongsaeng...kibum came out of his room with kevin holding onto him crying again...

"hyung...are you really leaving?" kiseopie asked their leader with tears in his eyes...

xander's heart was literally shattered as he saw those tears..he wiped it with his own hand..and hugged his dongsaeng.."kiseopie...i will miss you...you have to promise me..that no matter how hard everything goes, you will stay strong..be patient..time will come kissmes will be able to really hear your voice.your beautiful voice..so work hard neh?"

"neh hyung..for you i will work hard..i will make you proud of me..." kiseop uttered as he tightened his hug...and as they broke the hug kiseopie suddenly pulled him again.."i love you hyung..."

now everyone was in tears... one by one soohyun, eli and dongho were huggin their brothers....

"can't i go with you bummie? please?" kevin pleaded with his tears filled puppy dog eyes..."i mean we can form another group as long as were together...i dont want to be in a place where your not there...."

"kevin ah..listen to me...you have a bright future with ukiss..i hate leaving..and God knows i didnt want to..but you..you have to stay..for yourself..for the other members..you guys have to stay strong together..xander hyung and me will always be cheering for you..neh? understand me kevin?" kibum explained as he held kevin's hands..."im just a phone call away ... anytime you need me..ill be there ..i promise..."

kevin continued to cry as he hugged kibum...

"guys..thank you for all the wonderful memories you have shared with us...ill always keep them in my heart..i will forever be your hyung..and you all will forever be my beloved dongsaengs..." xander hugged them again one by one..adn when he hugged their baby maknae..dongho wouldn't let go...

"i will also keep you guys here..in my heart forever..take care of my kevin neh? soohyun hyung..fighting! lead them well..take care of eachother..i will miss you a lot..." kibum uttered, tears flowing heavily from his eyes..

"no..no...no...hyungs please don't leave..." dongho pleaded..."pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

xander and kibum was hurting more by the minute..how can they bear to walk away when they see their baby maknae like that... soohyun took hold of dongho..eli and kiseop held kevin... the other two waved goodbye with more tears in their eyes...and as the door closed behind them..all 7 new..this was it....

two gone..it was silent in the dorm..all 5 looking at the closed door...and then suddenly..

"kevin!" eli yelled as he held a fainted kevin in his arms..

"take him to his room..he must be shocked..." soohyun instructed and eli carried kevin to his room followed by kiseop...

dongho and soohyun sat down on the sofa..the maknae was still crying...

"ssshhh dongho ya....shhh.....just let it all out...i know this is hard for you...but im here..the other hyungs are here for you..and xander and kibum promised right?" the older one hugged and rocked his dongsaeng until dongho was too tired crying and eventually fell asleep in his hyungs arms...

"oh how am i going to do this? why did xander have to go? God please help me..guide me to be a strong hyung for my dongsaengs..." soohyun thought as he looked at the big picture hanged on the wall..with all seven of them...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

outside the dorm..kibum and alexander stood and looked back...

"so..this is it...hyung..were not ukiss anymore..." kibumsadly uttered...

"yup...well..we also have to be strong bummie...for them..." xander put his arm around kibum's shoulder.."ill surely miss everyone.."

then two cars stopped infront of the building...

"common xander..we have to go...oh hi kibum.." victoria called his brother as he awved to kibum

"bummmie!" hyung jun squeeled as he came out of his own car

"ill see you soon hyung.." bummie hugged xander 

"neh..soon...goodluck..." xander broke the hug and both walked to their sibling's cars...then both looked back one last time ...

"UKISS..Fighting!"