(7-2) + 2 = ukiss?

KISS and say goodbye

its been weeks since 2 ukiss members were booted out...the remaining 5 were all still grieving..but the company insisted of them going to practice...they still don't know who the new members are..and somehow they didn't want to find out since it will be a hard hit of reality that bummie and xander are really gone....unfortunately..it happens sooner than they have expected...

"yedeura..come out quickly!" their manager yelled in the living room at their dorm... one by one the members came out...and there they saw their manager with two faces they knew they have seen before...

"omo! arent you from paran?" dongho immidaitely uttered as he had a good look at one of them...

"and you..you have debuted before if im not mistaken..." kiseop said to the other...

"ok boys sit down..i have something urgent to tell you.." the manager said..having a bad feeling about it..kevin sat himself between soohyun and eli and held their hands..."this is hoon and aj..they will be the new members of ukiss..."

"annyeonghaseyo..Yeo Hoon Min imnida..but you can call me hoon..its nice to meet you" one of the boys bowed and introduced himself

"and im Kim Jae Seop but you can call me A.J. , i used to be a member of Paran..nice to meet you..hope you will take cae of us..." the other spoke...

kevin turned his head away...eli, dongho and kiseop were all too stunned to speak..so soohyun being the eldest had no choice but to talk..

"hello..im soohyun..this is kevin, eli, kiseop and dongho...welcome to our family..." he tried to be welcoming but sadness was noticeable in his tone...

"alright i'll leave for a while..soohyun give them a tour around the dorm and then show them their beds..." kevin's eyes widened with what the manager just said..one of the new guys willl take kibum's bed..so one of them will share a room with him...

the manager left and everyone was glued in the living room...

"eli hyung.." kevin said as he tapped eli's shoulder..." please transfer to my room...now that kibum's not there i want you to stay with me..

"there are only three rooms in this dorm..kevin and kibums, eli, dongho and kiseop and mine and xander hyung's..." soohyun motioned for the two boys to follow him but then looked at eli "so eli are you taking kibum's bunk?"

"neh hyung..ill transfer my things now.." eli replied as he walked to his room

"so this is kevin's room which he will now share with eili...that is dongho and kiseopi's room but im transfering there since dongho has still trouble sleeping since the others left and xander was always the one who made sure he'll be able to get a shut eye...and there will be you room.." soohyun showed all the rooms to the new members "please don't hate us for doing this..were not isolating you or anything..its just everything is still fresh...just give us time...." he explained to the two

"it's alright..at first i was skeptical into doing this..becuase i know a lot of fans would have a hard time knowing we are replacing people they have learned to love..." hoon smiled while aj nodded....

In the used to be kemaru room which is now the elvin room, kevin sat down on the floor and leaned back on his bed...

"this is really it...reality hurts.." he uttered as tears began to flow...eli was just walking into the room with all his stuff when he saw the sad kevin crying once again...

"reality bites huh..."eli uttered as he sat down beside the other...

"i..i don't what to say in all of this...its not llike i don't want you here in my room or them in our group but..it's all too fast..." kevin leaned his head on the other's shoulder...

"i know kev..i am shocked too..but we can't do anything about it now...let's just be strong for eachother like what xander and kibum hyung said..." held kevin's hand as he gives him comfort...

all day the boys were not really saying anything..kevin stayed in his room while aj and hoon fix their things...

"dinner will be ready soon..so come out in 5 minutes.." soohyun popped his head in aj's and hoon's room and the two just nodded and smiled....then the older one left

"i feel uneasy...." hoon said as he puts the last of his clothes in the closet...

"i know..and i feel bad...if you look at them you can feel their heartache about loosing the other two...i didn't know they were close like this..." aj replied as he took a sit on his new bed...

"i can feel they are nice people..so i hope they would accept us despite being the replacement for the people they love..." hoon sighed,,,

"hyung said dinner is ready so come out now..." dongho popped his head in to call the two for dinner..aj and hoon followed dongho into the kitchen and saw everyonewere sitted already...

when aj was about to sit beside kevin..the blond haired boy looked up with a stare that's telling him to back off..noticing it eli stood

"sorry aj you can take my seat here..that was kibum's seat so i think it would be better if ill take that one..." eli said..aj took eli's sit between kevin and aj...

hoon took the empty sit between kiseop and dongho which was probably soohyun's but took the head seat since xander was not there anymore...

the boys started to eat quietly...none dared to utter a word..

"kevin ah..please eat..." soohyun uttered as he noticed kevin was just playing with his food

"i'm not hungry..." kevin briefly answered...

"im not hungry either..." dongho uttered after...

"what's wrong with you two?!" soohyun didnt meant to riase his voice but already did which shocked the others..."mianhae" he quickly apologized as both kevin and dongho started to tear up

"common you too..i promised xander hyung i will take care of you..so please eat..i dont want you to get sick..." soohyun pleaded with his dongsaengs but kevin just stood up and excused himself..dongho jjust started to eat silently..he was missing xander..he used to play cute with him just to make him eat...

all the others continued to eat and after aj and hoon volunteered to clean up while the others got ready for bed...

for the coming weeks, the two new members were practcing with them as they prepare for the new album...some of them has warmed up to aj and hoon tho kevin was still a little distant...kevin frequently calls kibum and soohyun calls xander as he was still seeking advice whenever something happens with the group...

so far kissme's still have no idea of what ahs transpired inside ukiss...so fans still are expressing their patience in waiting for their original boys to have a comeback which makes kevinj cry at times when he reads them online...

while the other boys practice...kevin and dongho sat by the window looking outside...

"i miss them..." donho uttered..

"me too....i wonder how both are doing right now..." kevin sighed....

"it's really different now...i mean aj and hoon hyung are nice but its just not the same when kibum and alexander hyung were here..." the maknae said as he looked at the others who were tryinng to learn new dance moves...

soohyun noticed kevina nd dongho and decided to have a group meeting right now..so he went to stop the music, he talked to the trianer for a bit and then the trainer left...

"ok guys..i think we need to talk now...so come here..all of you and sit down..." soohyun called his dongsaengs and all sat down in a circle at the center of their practice room...

"i know..were all still in the period of adjustment but i think we all need to talk with eachother ..we need to be open so we can work well together....neh?" soohyun said..

"well...we;ve been thinking lately..and so hoon and i want to apologize to you guys first.." aj began..

"we know now how close you are to alexander and kibum and we sincerely feel bad about just coming one day and taking their place...but we are just replacing them in the group as a dancer and as a singer..tho we also want to be your friends if your not reaedy to accept us as brothers yet..." hoon continued..

"we are not replacing them in your heart..they are still your brothers and we know how you guys treasure them...but please give us a chance too.." aj finished 

"i know i look distant ..but its because kibum and i go way back..and for him to just be gone and replaced just like that..its very hard for me..i don't hate you because i can see you guys work hard...its not your fault they are not here with us anymore..but please..just let me be and maybe one of this days ill start to warm up to you..." kevin uttered and then he hugged his knees as he finished because tears were threatening to fall

"aj, hoon you are welcome in our family..please dont take it the wrong way when sometimes we  utter or do stuff that obviously looks like we miss them so much...eli, kiseopi, kevin and dongho..we have a promise to fulfill..our promise to xander hyung and kibum..that we will stay strong for eachother ..." soohyun said as he looked at each one of them

"its time to let the kissme's know soon..so we also need to be there for aj and hoon..it won't be easy for the fans to accept them like that..." kiseopie uttered

"don't worry like how we prove to you guys that we didn't come here to replace kibum and xander in ur hearts we will also prove to them that we are not replacing them in their hearts..." aj said and hoon nodded in agreement

"so..are well all in this together?" soohyun put his hand out and one by one the guys put their's too...kevinwas hesitating but remembering his promise to kibum and xander he finally joined in..."UKISS!" they alll shouted..

as the day of the come back is just few moths away...news of kibum and alexander leaving ukiss slowly appeared...alot of kiss me fans were devasted and alot were voicing out through all sorts of internet sites,,,some cried..some were angry..some voiced support both to the remaining ukiss members and to kibum and alexander,,,,

but what has angered kissmes the most was when the company has put out articles saying they wanted to improve ukiss so they had to let go of kibum and alexander...some called it a lame excuse..some called the company greedy...more hearts were being broken as time passes by..

and when aj and hoon were introduced, they expected hate from fans but were surprised how kissmes welcomed them despite grieving for the other two former members...

tho alot of kissmes were not happy they did not gear their anger towards the two new members instead they were towards the company.

http://iheartpiggyrabbit.tumblr.com/post/3648213294/ukisssevenminustwo [i just had to put this link since its my blog entry]

soohyun has been worrying a lot lately..about the members..about the fans..and somehow about their company...

"i hope things turn out well" soohyun said to the other man on the phone

"don't worry soohyun ah..kissme's still love you guys..and they will support you no matter what...plus bummie and i are ok and  here for you.." alexander said as he tries to sound happy so that his dongsaeng dont have to worry himself about him and bummie because he knew that soohyun has all the burden of being the leader now...

"i hope so hyung...and i hope you and kibum will succeed also...we miss you so much..."

"and we miss you too"