A promise is a promise

KISS and say goodbye

at the ukiss dorm, there was an eerie silence that was engulfing everything and everyone in the house..nobody dared to utter a word since they had found out about the big news...

>>flash back to earlier this morning<<

alexander gathered all his dongsaengs in the living room... this is it...it was time...

"guys...kibum and i want to tell you something...and it will somehow affect all of us..." kibum stood up beside his xander hyung as they only have eachother to hold on to with what has been happening to them...

"it is not our decision..but the decision of the company...kibum and i..." xander started to choke on his words as it was hard for him to do this..

"we're leaving the group..." kibum finished it for his hyung as he was holding a sobbing xander...

"no...you have got to be kidding me right?" soohyun immidiately uttered as if trying to find out if this was a hidden camera..."is there a camera somewhere? coz you know this isnt a funny joke to do..."

"i wish we were kidding hyung...but..it is true...they said they wanted to improve Ukiss and well me and xander just dont have it...." kibum sat himself and xander down....kevin was too stunned to talk...so was kiseop and eli...

"andwae!" maknae dongho run and hugged his hyungs "i dont want you to go...."

"what kind of is this? if there's someone they should let go that should be me..im just the pretty face in the group ..hell they even hardly give me any lines..but i stayed because of you guys and now they're breaking us up?" kiseop who finally came to his senses started to yell...

"kiseopie..guys..stay strong please? i still want you guys to do well...even if kibum and i are not with you anymore..arasso?" xander finally spoke again..tho he was trying so hard not to cry more...which didnt really work...

"they are putting two new members in to replace us..." kibum uttered as he was still trying to observe his beloved kevin who was still not talking..but has started to shed tears...

"what crap is this?" eli began cursing in english "they let go of two of the original members and they put new ones immidiately? its like theyre just replacing some old batteries...i hate it"

"guys..those two new people have no desire to replace us..like us, they are just victims of circumstances..so i hope you treat them well..like how you treated us....and most of all..we will still remain friends..close friends...neh?" xander was trying to calm his dongsaengs who are now very agitated...dongho was crying like a baby thats going to be separated from his mother...and it broke xander's heart to see their baby maknae shedding tears....

then kevin slammed his fist on the table causing it to crack  a little..he stood up and ran to his room... kibum got worried so he followed the younger one...

"kevin ah..." kibum called out as he entered the room..he found the younger one in the corner cuddling himself as he cried....he sat down beside him and jsut waited untill  kevin calmed down...

"how can they do this to us? i mean you and me..we we've been together since forever..we were in XING together..and tehn we went for UKISS together..hyung..why does this have to happen..it's so unfair...." kevin's tears flowed continuously

"shhh..kevin ah...don't cry...even if were not going to be singin on stage together anymore..i will always be here for you..." kibum hugged the younger one and gently carresed his back .. both of them didnt say a word anymore and just stayed like that until kevin fell asleep...

in the living room, xander was still cradling dongho in his arms..kiseop, eli and soohyun just sat there still not believing the fact that two of their brothers are being pushed out of the group...

>>>>end of flash back<<<<<

"when are you leaving?" soohyun mustered up the courage to talk to xander who was now packing his things..

"tomorrow...soohyun ah...take care of them neh? you are the hyung now...you are the one to lead and look after them...always remind dongho to clean up after himself and his puppy..tell eli and kiseop not to over do being pretty boys and kevin ..i know it will be hard for him to separate from kibum..so just be there for him...." xander uttered as he again started to cry...

soohyun just hugged his brother..and cried with him...he knew so well that xander did his best as the leader and hyung to ukiss..and he just can't imagine when all was left was teh 5 of them and two new members... it would surely be noticeable not to see xanders over hyper perosnality in the house, making everyone laugh together with kibum...and as for kevin, he didnt know how the young one would manage to go on without kibum by his side...but he promised himself and to xander that he will be there for their dongsaengs...

that night..dinner was awfully awkward to all 7 members..they knew it was the last dinner they will have together as ukiss... "why the long faces? its not  like xander and i died..." kibum tried to lighten up the mood as he did not want to part with his brothers like this...

"hyung..how can you joke at a time like this?" dongho asked as he pouted

"because i don;t want to see sad faces as i walk out that door tomorrow..i want to see smiles..that way i wont also be too sad..." kibum explained

"so common..lets make this night the best night ever neh?" xander joined kibum , and just seing the two try so hard to make their brothers happy and smiling, the other 5 can't help but join in...

all night they played, they sang and reminisced all their happy times together...

"bummie..a promise is still a promise neh?" kevin said to kibum as he sat beside him

"neh kevin ah..my promise since we were in xing stands until now..i will always be here for you...you and me forever..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its not the end yet...i still got a lot to say in this story ^_^

-mspiggyrabbit