Round 2

Bear Glasses, Awkward Hoots

 

 
 
 
 
"He's bipolar." you told Myungsoo with a serious tone while swinging yourself.
 
"What?" he chuckled in response.  
 
"Bipolar... you know...." you look at him for a while, still laughing at what you said, then turned your gaze to the sea. 
 
"Haha, whatever you say..." you look back at him again and smiled. He smiled back. 
 
 
 
After breakfast, Ms. Choi announced that you all can spend the whole morning to enjoy the place and be back by lunch time. You and Yongguk had an awkward, silent, first breakfast together. At least that's what you think since Yongguk keeps on glancing on you the whole time and you can sense his smirking. That made you feel awkward. And he didn't really talk after you had given him your name. You're giving him another chance, maybe you both started in the wrong foot but you're not letting your guard down. So no handshake, yet. And you didn't talk either because you just don't. You like observing better.
 
You took a walk under the shades of the trees around for while. The heat of the sun is burning, the same as yesterday and not a single cloud in the sky. But smell of the sea breeze is healing your lungs. After strolling for sometime, you reached the other cliff side and saw a big tree. You noticed that there are swings attached to some of its branches. The place is well-shaded and no one's really there so you decided to stay. You walked over the swing that's facing both the sea and the beach. You're not too far from the group place and you can still clearly see them.
 
Soon after, Myungsoo saw you and walked over. He's been looking for you for a while, curious of your story. You told him then about what happened last night and early this morning. He's pretty much not a help to you. He just keep on laughing while playing with the swing. 
 
 
 
"Where is he, anyway?" Myungsoo suddenly asked as he jump out of the swinging swing.
 
"How should I know...." you answered him. You saw some of your guy classmate taking a swim, playing and most girls sun bathing in their bikini. Myungsoo noticed you looking around and observing.
 
"Not going?" he blocked your view, his back facing you.
 
"Where?" 
 
"Enjoy the place..." he slightly turn his head and saw him smiling a little.
 
"I am enjoying the place." you simply replied. He scoffed a little as he turned around.
 
"You call this enjoying?" he smirked, spreading his arms.
 
"Ahh... yeah?" you look at him, an eyebrow raised. He looked back at you with the same expression.
 
"At least this is my definition of "enjoying the place" and those aren't really my thing..." you cleared to him, chuckling a little.
 
"Really?" you and Myungsoo both looked at a direction where the sound of the deep voice came from. You rolled you eyes at the sight and started swinging yourself.
 
"Yeah, really." you retorted and he smirked back.
 
"Oh, before I forgot, Myungsoo, Ms. Choi is looking for you..." he turned to Myungsoo and drink from the water bottle he's holding that you just noticed.
 
"Wow, you know his name..." you somewhat whispered to yourself but Yongguk heard you.
 
"Of course, we're cousins." your eyes widen and you stop from swinging yourself. You looked at Yongguk to Myungsoo with a disbelief look, your jaw-dropping.
 
"Ahhhhhhhh... yep. Got to go!" Myungsoo scratched his head and nodded towards Yongguk and left immediately.
 
Myungsoo left you dumbfounded. Never have you imagined Yongguk knows Myungsoo. And now, they're actually cousins. You've never seen them talk to each other. Not any single interaction and the first you knew was the cliff side incident.  And after all of what you have said to Myungsoo about Yongguk, you felt somewhat betrayed. You're not mad at Myungsoo but he could have at least told you that they're cousins. 
 
You noticed Yongguk sat at one of the swings that's a bit to your side. He sat facing you, his back leaned on the rope of the swing then he noticed you, looking. He put on smirk again and you scoffed off. You gazed back to the sea trying to ignore Yongguk's presence in hope to stop your growing annoyance. But then, you saw one of your girl classmates, Ji Hyun, wearing a jeans short and a bikini top, approaching your direction. A flirty smile plastered on her face. You turned your head to Yongguk and saw the same expression. You rolled your eyes and shook your head. Oh please, of all places.
 
"Hey Yongguk..." Jihyun walked towards Yongguk's swing and her hands landed on his bare shoulders, caressing his arms, biting her lower lips.
 
"Hey..." Yongguk looked at her teasingly and s his hand around her waist.
 
"So, what are you doing in here?" Jihyun asked Yongguk, her hands playing his hair.
 
"Nothing... just hangin' around with Jaemin." you immediately glare at Yongguk when you heard your name. You saw Jihyun giving you a dirtly look. 
 
You sighed and rolled your eyes for you know you got to give them "privacy". You stood up and noticed Yongguk stood up, too.
 
"Where are you going?" Yongguk exclaimed while Jihyun hold on to his arms.
 
"Just around...." you said coldly without looking.
 
"Yongguk, just let her do her own thing..." Jihyun looked at Yongguk sheepishly turning her voice into a cute tone.
 
"Yeah, listen to her..." you shout back and turn your cold gaze to Yongguk to Jihyun and back to Yongguk.
 
You walked out and started to walk under the shades of the trees again. Not having an idea where to go. You just decided to go back to your house by the other cliff side and have some nap.
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was lunch time when you woke up and hurriedly went to the cafeteria. You look around for Myungsoo, but he wasn't there. You saw his partner, Sungjong and ask about him.
 
"He said he wasn't hungry and told me to go ahead." Sungjong said.
 
"Oh I see, thanks!"
 
You wonder if this has to do with what happened earlier, you, knowing he's Yongguk's cousin or he could really be just not hungry. You brushed off the thought and sat on the same table as Sungjong since he doesn't have his partner and you already assumed Yongguk is not going to have lunch. And you were right.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was 3 in the afternoon when Ms. Choi called for an assembly. You're going to have your 2nd activity: Tree of Senses. Basically, as Ms. Choi explained, one from each pair needs to find a tree for 30 minutes and put a small hidden mark on it. But you have to know that tree very well, so you have to study its size, location, texture, shape, and etc. in order to describe it to your partner. Now, the one who marked the tree will be blind folded and the other one guide the other and will find it by the description he or she was given. And they will both hold each others hands as they find the tree together.
 
You cringed at the thought of holding each others hands then you heard Yongguk chuckled. You glared at him and he just did his usual response, smirked back.
 
"Do you trust me?" he held out his hand and narrowed your eyes at him.
 
"No, but do I have a choice?" you coldly retorded and put on the blind fold. 
 
You're the one who did the marking not because you want to but because Yongguk came in late.
 
"So what does it look like?" you heard his voice louder. He's nearer.
 
"Bigger than most, it has 3 main branches and it's kind of bending oddly and few leaves..." you started.
 
"Where is it located?" he asked when you suddenly felt a hand grab yours. 
 
You felt heat rushing to your face forming a blush and your heart skipped a beat. Your palms suddenly felt cold and sweaty. You lower your head hoping Yongguk won't notice.
 
"...uhmm... nea.. near the.. uhmm.. cliff side..." you stuttered. You inhaled and exhaled to calm yourself.
 
You were about to continue when Yongguk pulled your hands.
 
"He..he...hey!" you exclaimed by the sudden movement. 
 
And another sudden movement, you bumped into someone and you're sure it's Yongguk. You're getting pissed off again. You know you're, if not die, going to be badly injured if he keeps on doing what he wants to do. You pulled your hands off him and sighed heavily.
 
"Could you at least warn me if we're moving or stopping. How could I trust you if you're being like this? I could die, you know." you bursted. You heard him scoffed off.
 
"Die? Please..... Do you think I would let that happen?" he whispered the last sentence to your ear. You could feel his breath near your neck and heat rushed to your face again as you hold your breath.
 
His deep voice sending chills in your spine and you swear you could feel the hair at the back of your hair stand. You felt his hand back to yours again. His palms are warm and dry as contrast to your cold and sweart palms. You heard him chuckle a little to your ear and you know he's behind you. You suddenly felt a hand around your waist and you froze. 
 
"Now where moving..." he whispered again. 
 
 
 
 
 
You've been walking carefully and you don't have any idea where you are right now. You can still feel the sand and can still hear the sea but Yongguk won't tell exactly where you are. He just keeps on saying "almost there" as he guided you to the cliff side. You can still feel yourself blushing especially knowing how he's actually guiding you. You can feel his chest against your right shoulder and his hand still on your waist while the other holding your right hand.
 
"Are we there yet?" you asked again.
 
"Almost..." he whispered.
 
You know he's clearly teasing you and you hate that it's actually working. You reminded yourself that this guys is a jerk and can't let your guard off. And this time, your tried to get his hand off your waist, in which you succeeded because you suddenly tripped. The next thing you felt is a hand around your back and another hand around on your head. You suddenly heard a beating sound. You're sure it is yours but you're also sure there's another. You felt your arms around, holding into someone. Then you realize Yongguk is hugging you and you're hugging him back. His firm chest against your head. 
 
You immediately pushed yourself away from him the moment you realized what the both of you are doing. But you immediately regret what you did when tripped on something again and fall flat on your . 
 
"Awwww..." you whined as you rubbed your cheek to ease the pain. After a few seconds, you felt someone grabbed your arms and was pulled up. You then felt being pulled again and your felt someone's back against your chest and a pair of hands grabbed your legs up. A hand supported your legs and another holding both of your hands. Yongguk's hand became familiar to you rather quickly that you knew it was him. He's giving you a piggy back ride. You we're struggle a bit and were about to protest but then he interrupted you.
 
"Stop moving.. It's easier this way. You're quite clumsy and you'll just hurt yourself if you walk so I'll just carry you. Save you the embarrassment."  
 
You stopped struggling because you know he's right. It's easier that way. For you, at least.
 
"Okay, but I'm not clumsy. It's the blindfold." you heard him chuckled a little and you smiled unknowingly. 
 
"What does the tree look like again?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
===========================================================================================================================
 
HEYYYYAAAA!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THE "RAIN SOUND" TEASER???? Though I like Sound of Rain better...
 
 
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG~~~!!! SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MODE!
ZELO LOOKS ALSKDJAKSLDJASLKDJLASD  ;_______; UMMA FEELS!
 
 
 
 
and Yey! Finally, another update~~! I hope you like it!
Don't forget to comment~! Any voilent reactions?? XD
 
 
 
Anyway, thank you again for reading!! ^_^
 
 
 
 
and may i add Jaejoong's Mine Teaser! LASDAKJSDKLASJDKLASJDAKLSD!!!!! CRYIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!