{SKIN};피부

── ❝ the ulzzang guide ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

skin

 

The second most important part is the skin. Ulzzangs seem almost perfect because they have smooth skin that is flawless with no acne or zits at all.

Some ways to get flawless skin:

01. Wash face every morning & night. It's a must! Your face gets many germs throughout the day and washing it off with water and a cloth will prevent a couple pimples from appearing. DON'T, however, scrub your face until it's red. Just a gentle wash and then apply lotion.

 

02. Avoid. These simple things might be the cause of having acne problems.

phone screen - Believe it or not, but placing the phone on your cheek will give you some skin problems because of the oil and grease your skin produces while touching the phone.

hair spray - It's not good for our skin & hair in general (as well as the environment!)

hair gel - The grease is horrible for our skin. If you know someone that puts on hair gel, make sure to stay away. It can cause serious acne problems around your forehead.

make up - Light touches of makeup is fine, but putting on all those foundation and BB cream, etc. is horrible for you! Try to stay all natural - it's better for you that way. If you do happen to apply some, make sure to wash it off completely before you go to bed.

oily hair - Make sure to wash your hair (not everyday though). You don't want your hair too dry. If your hair is oily, you know you need to shampoo & condition.

raw chocolate/sugar - Some people will object and say chocolate is g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter