{TIPS};아름다운 습관

── ❝ the ulzzang guide ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

beautiful habits

 

This chapter is kind of like those "look beautiful for free" tips. I hope you take these treats into consideration.

There are three important factors to keep positive.

 

01. Sleep. It also boosts up your energy. Sleep gives your body the chance to repair and renew itself (even if it's very slowly) so you look refreshed and beautiful in the morning. If you have trouble falling asleep fast at night, here's some tips to have a good night's sleep.

On average, a teenager should sleep for 10 hours (OTL I only get 8 or 7). Keep in mind that you should at least have 5 hours of sleep per day. Any less is bad for you and more than 10 hours causes you to become lazy and inactive.

 

- Have a light snack. All that sugary and sweet foods just before bed will keep you awake. If you're still hungry, warm milk, a banana, or a small slice of toast. Tea is especially calming and will help you relax.

 

- Relax. An hour or so before bed, read a book or listen to some gentle music. Make sure you already finished all your homework or else you'll be stressed in the morning and will keep your mind awake and racing. (Yes, don't procrastinate like me.)

 

- Environment. Have you guys ever hear that the color of your room affects your personality or mood? Well, the place you're at affects how you sleep as well. Make sure all the blinds are closed and if you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter