Getting Out

In a room with this JERK!!!

"Hyung! Do you think they are dying from hunger right now" Changmin asked, while taking a handful of chips, and put it all in his mouth all at once.

" Yeah,  by doing so many ual exercise" Yunho smirked, and quickly grab some chips from changmin bag, and end up receiving a slap from him.

" Your so erted" Yoochun who just came out from the shower, came joining in the conversation.

" Shut up, not like your not" Yunho defended.

" HYUNG! I THINK YURI FAINTED " Junsu yelled, coming running into room, and without looking, he step on the wrapper that Changmin had eaten from, and end up on the floor.

Those three gasped in horror, ( Of course not because of Junsu),they started to panic. Guilt started to build up in them. Supposedly, if something happens to her, then they are there to be blame.

They ran out the room and once they reach their room, all they heard was screaming...

" Yuri, are you okay! Are you able to stand! " They looked at each other, and realized it was jaejoong's voice.

They started to walk around in a circle. Then something finally hit them.

" Hurry!, why are you still standing there. GET THE KEYS"

They all ran off looking for the keys, which god knows where.

........................................................

Meanwhile......

" Hey, I think they failed for that " Jaejoong smirked. Yuri who was listening to him, has her head in the book. But she still went along with his plan. While he was there screaming like a idiot, she just sat there, and made sure to scream as loud as she could, until she heard foot steps, coming towards them.

She shrugged in respones. Then she got up from the bed, and made her way towards the bathroom. But then when she got to the door, something hit her shoulder, when she looked up, it was jaejoong. He was on the door side of the door, since the door isn't that big, they were squishing each other.

" But I got here first." she mumbled. While taking a step in.

" Sorry Nerd, I got here first" He smirked before taking a step in. He purposly brushed his shoulder against hers.

" What did you just call me" She asked, Raising her eye brow.

" I. Said. Your. A. Nerd" he whispered every word slowly in her ears. It gave Yuri a shiver.

" You breath stinks" She said out of nowhere.

" WHAT?" He was taken back from her sudden statement. WHICH IS VERY FALSE.

Then suddenly, he felt himself begin pushed by someone and end up on the floor, and then the door closing sound was begin heard. He got tricked.

Anger rosed up. How dare you!!!!!!

" OPEN UP, HURRY!!!!!!!" He yelled, but that the same time, those four idoits were at the door. Again they misunderstood.

...............................................

" Hurry, Hyung is getting angry at us" Changmin said while junsu tries to put in the key.

" Wait! I don't know which key is which" Junsu hissed. * Stupid Key * He thought    ( Lol.. Key, reminded me of SHINee:)

" We are going to be in a big trouble. Hyung seens really mad" Yoochun said, As sweats rolled down his forehead.

" I know" Yunho who was standing, thought about what happen last time when they got jaejoong angry. It wasn't a very good scene.

 

.............................................

Meanwhile.....

FLUSH.....

" Ahh Much better" Yuri came out of the bathroom, only to find jaejoong standing there with a headphone on.He was blasting music, but looked up once he saw her coming out.

" How dare you! You could've just let me go in first, then having me hold it in, AND THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR MY BODY" he screamed.

She struggled. " You should've told me." Then after that came out of . She was begin push against the wall.

His face was so close to her. And she was staring at him, Surprise of his action. She can even smell his breath against her check. To amitt the truth, his breath doesn't smell bad at all, it smells GOOD...

It was as if the time has stop, the moment is just so right. Until......

" HYUNG, WHERE! WHERE IS SHE." But stop on track when they saw what was really going on....

..............

..............

..............

..............

" Hyung, what are they doing?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm truly SORRY, for not updating in a LOOONNNNNNGGGGG time. Sorry once again.

Check out my other stories that might catch your attention:

Title: I Don't Curse, But I Told Kim Jaejoong To Go Himself

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/391184/i-don-t-curse-but-i-told-kim-jaejoong-to-go-f-ck-himeself-changmin-dbsk-jaejoong-shinee-taemin-yuri-luhan

Title: Mr. Bossy, Happens to be My Boss       ( New Story :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/410229