Never Did I know this

In a room with this JERK!!!

This is part 2 cause chapter 1 was too long^^ ~~~~Enjoy~~~~~

 

 

 

( junsu and yoochun's room)

" Ok guys, here the plan" four guys are sitting in a circle waiting for changmin to give out the instruction.

" So you guys all know who jaejoong hyung likes right" He asked that question just to make sure 3 of them knows the answer, well of course all of them know, even the entire school knows, but it just that one girl who doesnt because she always has a book in her hand.

Kim jaejoong just don't admitt this but it was obvious since he always stare at her.

They all leaned foward and listen to what he got to say. They all nodded in agreement and all of them went back to there own room and waited for the next day to come~

( yuri & jaejoong's room)

 

  Yuri who has the worst sleeping thought this was back in her own room accidently spread out her arm and it hit jaejoong's face hard ( when I say hard, i mean Really Hard,lol) 

" What, What WHat did i do" he jumped out of his bed cause of a sudden attack.

" Can You Be Quite, I WaNt To Sleep!"  she turned around, back facing him. She didn't even know what she had just done

" Hey, you have to apologize, you just slap perfect face" he said while rubbing his face, hoping it wouldn't leave a red mark. 

When he looked over to her, he saw her sleeping peacfully, he smiled. Yes, he like had liked her since the day he had saw her but he never admitted it. He doesn't know why he even liked her, there are so many girls out there hoping they would get a chance to be his girlfriend. Maybe she is just somehow different from others. Jaejoong bets she had no feeling for him and why bother propose to her if he knows that he is going to get rejected.

  Slowly yuri got up rubbing her eyes.

" Why are you standing there"

  Jaejoong blinked for few minutes and just stare at her and leaned over and squeeze her cheeks.

" aww your so cute"

Right after that, silence filled the room. Jaejoong was shocked, What did he just did?

Both their mind are thinking of the same thing, * what just happen*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of them started to get ready to go out. Both of them decided to forget what just happen because that was obviously embrassing. But since they are in the same room, they would often bump into each other while they are trying to get there cloths.

 Both looked up and blushed.

Yuri was the first one who got ready was proceeding outside but the door wouldn't open!

" Stupid door, how come it won't open" she try to use all her strengh but it wouldn't budge.

" Don't tell me you can't even open a door" jaejoong was behind " So useless"

" hey, if you called me useless, then open this damn door yourself" she moved aside.

 Jaejoong tries to open the door but he failed. " I think someone locked the door"

" Who's was the one that was saying i was useless" she smirked.

Jaejoong was pounding on the door but it seens like no one was there.

" Wait how come the door are lock"

" I knew it, Your the one who locked the door" yuri cross her arm as she turn away.

" WHAT, how could I be the one who locked it, It should be someone from the outside who put a lock on it" he tries to explained.

" whatever, someone will get us out somehow" she sat down on the bed and got out of a book.

The room was quite because one of them is reading a book while the other one was trying to figure out who in the world will lock them in here.

" THOSE 4 BRATS" he screamed out of no where.

" who" she looked up from book.

" Yoochun, Changmin, Yunho, AND Junsu, I'm going to kill them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" ........"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Thanks for Reading^-^

I will update part 3 later and that might be the last chapter.