Are You Serious!!!

In a room with this JERK!!!

Everyone got off from the bus and headed inside the hotel. The teacher started talking to the manager and it seen like they are having an argument. The teacher turned around and looked pale.

" Class, I'm sorry but we just found out that they don't have enough room for every one of you"

" WHAT!"

" But it would've been enough if you can share a room, like in pairs"

Every one started to pair up with each other and the only one left was dbsk and yuri.

"yoochun" junsu pulled yoochun toward him. " Nooo, I don't want to"

" But didn't you said you want me to make up your homework"

" Oh yea, ok then lets go" yoochun got their key to their room and pulled junsu with him. Last week he asked junsu to help him make up all his homework because he is so behind with so many homework.

After they left, there's still four more people left.

" yunho, do you want to share the same room with me?" changmin asked him.

" sure"

" WHAT!, so that mean i have to share a room with her/him" yuri and jaejoong said at the same time.

" sorry guys, I promised yunho I'm going to download songs for him" changmin pulled yunho with him to their room ( a/n: Don't think anything dirty.lol)

" mrs.lee, is there another room so I don't have share it with her" he pointed his fingers at yuri.

" hey, how dare you pointing your dirty fingers at me, it's not like I want to share you room with a jerk." yuri said while looking away.

" you..."

" Enough!, I sorry but you guys have to share a room together" mrs lee said while getting her own room key and left those two behind.

They couldn't do anything so they decided to share a room thinking there's two bed but later found out that both of them are wrong.

" WHAT!" both screamed at the same time.

Yuri rubed her eyes, just to make sure what she is seeing right now is all real. In front of her, there's only ONE bed, which mean both of them have to share.

" you go sleep on the floor" she jumped onto the bed claiming it is hers.

" NO WAY, what makes you think I would sleep on the floor while you get to sleep here" he said while pointing to that bed.

" Okay fine, but there's one rule" she put the pillows between the bed, dividing the bed in half.

" you can't cross this part"

" fine, it not like I'm going to do anything to you" " You don't have the body I want" while looking at her body from top to bottem.

" yah, you preverted, stop looking at me"

" Whatever, I'm going to take a shower, I don't want to waste my time talking to you" He got her stuff and headed to the bathroom.

When he's back facing her, yuri stuck her tongue out. " JERK!"

" I HEARD THAT!!"

Jaejoong walked into the bathroom and close the door behind him.

 

When he got out, he was surpised that it was so quiet. He looked over and saw her sleeping peacfully.

" she looks better sleeping" he smiled and pulled up the blanket for her, then he went to the other side of the bed and fell alsleep right after he lay down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments and subscibers are always welcome^^

Tell me what you think about the story<3