Jealousy, level 1

In a room with this JERK!!!

  The silent lasted for only a minute or so, when someone screamed out in pain.

 

"OHHHH! Oh god my feet" that unknown person jumped around with watery eyes. While grabbing onto his leg and jumped on his other leg. He released his own pain by screaming.

" Shhhhhhh, Changmin be quiet!" they all hushed at him when they realized that some people are still sleeping and those unfortunate one who happens to live right next door to them knocked loudly on the wall indicating them to shut up.

( Two Minutes Ago.....)

They  hurriedly rushed in when Junsu finally unlock the door. But while 4 grown guys tries to get inside all at once, it was kind of impossible. Yunho was the first one to mange to escape the crowd. Then came yoochun, and then Junsu came pushing through stoned people and last but not least, Changmin came running in and had to push through them cause all his hyung wasn't moving.

There wasn't a pin drop in the room after Junsu dropped his keys on the door. But after Changmin saw his hyung and noona in this position, he stumbled back a little which cause him to step on the key which was left on the floor behind him.

" OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

( The end )

" But my feet hurts" he said, almost like he was about to cry. He slowly sat down on the floor and look up to his hyungs pouting.

...............................................................

Jaejoong's POV

I was experiencing the best feeling in life when I got interrupted by those 4 idiots. I cursed under my breath when all of them are staring at us which made Yuri push me away. *Damitt*

Then later someone, I guess it was Changmin? Who screamed so loud that I had to cover my ears with my hands.

Then all of a sudden, I felt someone run pass me which made me stumble back a little.

I look over to the spot where she was standing before but no one was standing there. Then I turn my head towards Changmin and I was terrified at what I'm seeing right now!!!!!!!

" Changmin-ah are you alright " she asked in a soft tone.

He snifed a little and shooked his head. He pouted when she look at him worriedly.

* aruggggggg, how could they!!!*

" Come. Stand up so noona can see your leg" she said. She slowly lift him up by grabbing onto his arms.

* WHAT THE KKKKKKKKKKKK*

Inside, I was going crazy, on the outside I was trying to be calm but it was hard when I'm bitting on my nails!

Everyone was watching there moves and I can tell that the other three were looking at me. My blood boiled in anger as I watch her massages his legs.

Third POV

Upon seeing how angry their hyung is, they quickly thought about something before Changmin's going to be there dinner tonight.

" Changmin! Changmin lets go" they hushed together in a quite voice.

" Nooooooooo, I want noona!" he whinned when they try to pull him away from Yuri.

He instinctively push them away and look back at his noona.

" Noona, it hurts over here" he pouted.

" Here?" she asked. She kneeled down on her knee and brought his legs on top of her thigh. She slowly massages it and look up at him smiling.

After a couple of minutes, she asked , " Does it feel better now"

He nodded happily after the long pain was finally gone. But on the other side, those 3 were sweating right now. They look back and forth between those two and Jaejoong. The tension between the three of them was getting heavier and the worse part was that two of them didn't even realize it yet. 

" Uh oh, hyung doesn't seen to be letting changmin off the hook  easily this time" Junsu whrispered.

" Totally dead for real this time" Yoochun added.

Jaejoong clenched his fist in anger before walking out the door. His face remained expressionless as he disappeared around the corner.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Author's Note~~

I updated this chapter for my friend's sister since she like this story and 
the other half is for  my beloved Subscribers! I received 10+ Subs on the last
update. Thank You So Much:)))))))

Don't mind Upvoting?!?!? ^-^

Is this too short? I will have to try to make it longer next time for you guys:)