Worries

In a room with this JERK!!!

Yuri frowned as she bit her lips. She took out her phone out of her pocket and took another glance at her phone. She sat impatiently on the bed and once in a while, she would stand up and make a 360 degree circle around the room.

" Where did he go" she murmered under her breath. Resting her head on her hand, she tap quietly on the coffee table. It was around 8 when she realized that he didn't came back yet. But now that it was pass midnight, she couldn't even sit still just by thinking if he was alright.

Every mintue was torture for her. Yuri thought to herself, 'If he doesn't want to come back, then I'm going out to look for him!'

......................

The street light from the side of the street made the night brighter on a summer day. She grip firmly on her phone when she didn't realized herself crossing the road. The light was still red when she start walking without knowing what's going to happen to her. As a car speed towards her, it was like a flash when suddenly someone grabs her hand and both landed on the sidewalk. It happened too fast for Yuri to adjust whats was really going on.

Her Eyes widened when she saw a guy next to him with blood all over his elbow. She quickly stood up and helped him up.

" Ahijussi, are you alright" she asked anxiously.

He looked up and smiled faintly. " Are you hurt" he asked.

" No, I'm okay." she pull out a tissue from her pocket and try to clean up some of the blood from his arm. Some were already dried and some were still coming out from the opening of the wound.

It took few minutes when they got everything settled and just as Yuri took a step back, she fell down. She wasn't even aware of the injury on her own knee since she was too busy focusing on the guy who saved her.

" Are you sure your okay miss?" he questioned.

She smiled uneasily as he help her up and put her arm around his neck.

" Come on let me take you home."

But the sudden image of Jaejoong flashed upon her head. She quickly shook her head, " I have to find someone."

" In a state like this?" he raised his eyebrow, but his lip formed into a warm smile again. " I'm sure that person doesn't need a girl to look for him."

As they come closer to the hotel, her friends came rushing over to them.

" Noona, what happened?"

" Yuri, are you alright?"

" We were so worried once we found out that you weren't in your room."

" Noona how could you, I thought you committed suicide cause I wasn't by your side!" Taemin blurted.

She smiled as she reach out to pinch his cheeks. Just then she realize that her around is still around that guy.

" Oh! I almost forgot to introduce him, he was the one who saved me from almost getting hit by a car." she said.

" You got hit by a car!?"

" Hahah, Well I wasn't looking while crossing the road and I........."

" Noona! How could you be that irresponsible??" he cried. And later came the Taemin lecture. " I told you to be careful but you just don't listen, it's not safe to. . . ." He goes on and on as if he's a parents giving a lecture to their children. 

While those two are in there own world, Yunho who was the oldest out of all of them took the responsibiliy to thank the guy before he walks off waving.

" Thank you ahijussi!" Yuri screamed before he disappeared in the dark night.

Just as she turned around to walk back into the hotel, somone popped up in her mind once again. 

" Did Jaejoong oppa came back?" she ask worried.

" Hyung? yeah he came back after you left. Without him I don't think we even knew you went missing." Yoochun explained.

" And..umm.. Where's he now?" Right now she's just curious. In her heart somewhere, she just wants them to say that he was also looking for her.

" I think Hyung is still in the room, Why is there something you have to talk to him about?" Yunho asked.

" Ahhh ani, it's nothing" she manage to smile a little.

" Okay guys, lets go in. Its getting a little chilly out here." They went inside, relief that Yuri was alright.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

But never did anyone notice that Jaejoong went in before they did after he found out that she was safe.

" Was she going out to look for me?" He shook his head laughing to himself. It's impossible . . . .he thought it was at least. 

 

 


 

 

 



I'm so sorry guys for not updating in such a long time again. Even though I'm getting a lots of good feedbacks, I still didn't keep my promise. Thank you all for Subscribing and taking your time to comment. It's very helpful. Even thought summer vaction had start a long time ago, I have other things to do in the morning and when I get home at night, I  watch dramas so too lazy to update. By the way, I watched Playful Kiss and Boy Over Flower. So far the best dramas. Any other recommendation?

 

A poster by Me, Not A real story by the way:))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL co-author here ^^ thanks for reading this story and subcribing and commenting but also sry if you r one of the readers that read this before i get to edit it cuz sometimes*cough* a lot of times *cough* lol my friend makes a lot of mistakes writing and it doesnt always make sense XD hehe hope you guys give us lost of support!! saranghaeyo~~~ <3