Hyung! What are they doing?

In a room with this JERK!!!

 

" I don't think it them" yuri is thinking really hard right now " Why would they do that, no, my changmin won't do that"

jaejoong frowned when she mention changmin's name.

He know yuri always like changmin, not like she like him, it just that she treated him as a little brother. You guys have to admit changmin is so cute right?:) Well we all know changmin loves to eat and everyday she would bring him food, like what a girlfriend would do. Whenever yuri left after giving her foods to changmin, jaejoong would take changmin's food and eat it. kim jaejoong is jealous of course and whenever they get so close, jaejoong would pull changmin away and tries to start a converstation. 

( flashback)

   In front of him, yuri and changmin was talking as their shoulders brushed with each other. Out of no where, jaejoong appeared in front of them.

" umm, changmin can I talk to you" he is so jealous of how changmin can so easily talk to her while he can't, well he did tried but the sentence he tries to say didn't come out the way he was wanted to say. " can have I phone your number" When he acually want to say " Can I have your phone number".

" what do you want!" changmin was little aggravated cause he was talking to yuri and AGAIN his hyung pulled him away just to talk about non-sense. ( A/N Remmber when I say everyone knows jj likes yuri, Let me correct that, everyone expect the clueless changmin who only thinks about food and of course yuri doesn't know either;)

" umm changmin, do you remmeber when i leaned you my book, umm can I have it back"

" That's it!, all you gonna tell me is to give back your book when you can ask for it later"

" yah! how dare you talk to your hyung like that!"

" sorry hyung, but your question is really stupid and retarted" right after the word comes out of his mouth, he made a quick run before jaejoong is going to kill him.

 

~ back to jaeri room~

" It has to be them and one of them included "your" changmin" he said it in a sarcastic way.

" are you jealous" she giggled.

" yah, In your dream" he turned away.

" Do you have anything to eat " she rubbed her stomach.

" nope, not until you ask your changmin to open that damn door"

Yuri got up but tripped as she hit her leg on the bed, the hard part, which is made out of wood.

" OWWWWWWWW" she screamed

" what happen" he rushed over to her.

" My.... Knee.... hurt.... " she was about to cried. She looked at her leg as it turn red.

" where!" he kneel down next to her and help her get up. " Let me see"

  He rolled up her pajama pant, which was bit awkward for him.

" umm *cough* do you need me to help you, you know" he kept his head down cause he doesn't want her to see his red like tomato face ( a/n lol)

" does it hurt?" her eyes were watery as she was afraid it would hurt so bad.

" No?"

   The minute he started rubbing her knee, she started screaming.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, IT HURTS"

 

( Outside their room)

" hyung, what do you think they are doing" changmin and the other three pressed their ears closely to the door.

" Oh god, don't tell me they are doing what I'm thinking" junsu face turned red as he was imagine what they are doing.

Yoochun smacked the back of junsu head. " non-sense"

U-know smirked, " Guys, I never knew they could do everything so fast. Maybe jaejoong hyung proposed and now they are already doing this"

Changmin who was clueless have no idea what his hyung was talking about.

" What are they doing" he asked again.

They just rolled their eyes at him and walked away.

" wait! You guys didn't tell me what they are doing yet" as he ran after those erted guys.lol.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like I promised, This is part 3.

This was supposed to be a one-shot story but it turned out to be so many chapter

             

 

 

OMG JJ NEW MINI ALBUM^^ Is coming out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Support him forever. jj fighting!~

Please guys, if you can, tried to promote jaejoong album on sites that many people watch. As you know, jaejoong couldn't promote his album on any shows for now so please help him out:)