Chapter 8

Eotteohke?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Time flew by. It had been days since Nara back to her trainee activities. Now, her condition was good. That was because Jiyoung, her best friend visited her everyday when her condition still not good. She was really thankful toward her. She really helped her a lot.

The training had just already finished. Nara sat on the floor and drank a bottle of mineral water. Her body was full of sweat. It was a tiring day. They sang and danced non-stop for 6 hours. Soojin and Namhoon only gave them a thirty-minutes break for once. Hard work is a key for success, they said. So that’s why SM artists always make a big hit.

After rested for a moment, Nara packed her belonging. She grabbed her bag and when she was about to reached the door, someone called her, “Nara-ssi!”

Nara turned around and saw the one who just called her, coming toward her. That one was Luhan. “Ne, Luhan-ssi. What’s wrong?”

“Let me walk you home. Can I?” Luhan smiled.

But before Nara could say anything, someone was coming toward them, making Nara extremely quiet.

“Sorry, but Nara is going home with me.” Said the one who didn’t like to see them together, Kyungsoo.

“Is that right, Nara-ssi?” Luhan asked her.

“Ne. Sorry, Luhan-ssi…”

“It’s alright. Maybe next time?”

Nara only nodded, didn’t know what to say and one point, she didn’t want to argue with anyone else.

“We’re leaving first. Good bye, Luhan-ssi.” A little smirk showed in the corner of his lips.

Nara bowed to Luhan and went home with Kyungsoo. They went to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come as usual. When the bus came, they entered and took a sit. The ride took a little longer than usual because there was a traffic jam and was quite awkward. No one dared to start a conversation. Although they sat side by side, they felt like they sat beside stranger. Kyungsoo cleared his throat making Nara felt uncomfortable. But, Nara turned her head to Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo-ssi,” She started to speak. Kyungsoo turned his head to Nara and looked at her. “Have you eaten yet?”

“Not yet. Why?”

“Let’s eat ddeokbokki together. I’m craving for it. I know the place which sells the best ddeokbokki in this world, the place that I usually go.” Nara smiled happily.

Did she just………..ask me out? No, no, Kyungsoo, she just asked you for lunch. Inhale… Exhale.. Keep calm, Kyungsoo.

Nara frowned seeing him with his own world so she waved her hand in front of his face. He snapped out from his thought.

“Ah… yes, Nara-ssi.”

Soon they arrived at the bus stop and went to the ddeokbokki place that Nara said earlier.

“Ahjumma, 2 ddeokbokki please.” Nara said.

“Nara! You come here again. Is he your boyfriend? Aigoo you’ve grown up.” The Ahjumma .

“Aniyo Ahjumma! He’s just my friend.” Nara startled by what The Ahjumma just said.

The Ahjumma laughed and asked them to sit while she prepared for ddeokbokki.

“Here goes the special ddeokbokki for you two.” The Ahjumma delivered ddeokbokki for them.

“Kamsahamnida, Ahjumma. We’ll eat well.” Nara and Kyungsoo in unison.

They stayed silent as they ate.

“I’m full. How was it?” Nara said after finished her eating.

“You’re right. This is really delicious. I have to try to make it at home.”

“Ah, about that, can you really cook that well?”

“Didn’t you try my porridge before? You shouldn’t do

Please log in to read the full chapter