Chapter 4

Eotteohke?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Not only his smile grew even wider, but also his heart fluttered fastly sending butterlies into his stomach. Shortly they reached at the class. Nara just realized that she held Kyungsoo's hand. She instantly loose the grip making the atmosphere felt so awkward.

"Sorry Kyungsoo-ssi, I don't know that...." she looked down to the floor ; rubbed her neck.

"Gwenchana." Kyungsoo couldn't help but gave her his smile only to hide his dissapoinment toward her. Truthfully, he still wanted to feel her held.

 

"Who wanna be the first one to perform? Come on guys show off your confidence. No need to be afraid of." asked Jang Soojin to the trainees.

Kyungsoo stole a glance to Nara ; gave her a signal. Nara noticed that and gave him a nod.

"Hyung, we're going to be the first." said Kyungsoo.

"That'll be great! Come here." Jang Soojin asked Kyungsoo and Nara to came his way.

 

Kyungsoo and Nara stand up from their seats then walked toward Jang Soojin. Slowly the music started on. But...

"Sorry, but can I play the piano instead?" Nara asked so suddenly ; making everyone looked at her.

"Mwo? But just now we only singing and singing. No piano rehearsal." Kyungsoo whispered to her.

"Underestimate uh?" 

"Big no! But...." 

"Just watch me." Nara cut his word.

"Geurae." Kyungsoo gave in.

"Oh of course you can! That'd be awesome!" Jang Soojin cheer happily.

 

Nara made her way to the piano and Kyungsoo decided to stood beside Nara. Kyungsoo became more nervous as they hadn't practice with piano. Then she started playing piano. Kyungsoo looked at Nara in amaze. He didn't blink his eyes knowing that her playing coul

Please log in to read the full chapter