Chapter 7

Eotteohke?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Because of the “little incident” that happened couple days ago, Nara didn’t come practice. Jang Soojin and Kang Namhoon gave her some time for rest. Nara refused at first, but gave up in the end. Nara only stayed at home since her condition wasn’t in a good one. No wonder she was so bored. She felt guilty because she missed practice for days. But Jang Soojin and Kang Namhoon didn’t mind at all because her health was more important than practice. How could you do practice when your body is not in a good condition, they thought. Neither Nara’s parents nor Jiyoung knew her condition. She didn’t want to tell them because it’d make them worried as well.

Nara was looking out the window when suddenly her phone beeped, signaling that one message just arrived. She took her phone on the nightstand, unlocked her phone and immediately read the message. It was from her best friend, Jiyoung.

From : Jiyoung

Ra-ya~ Are you at company right now? Practicing?

She stared at her phone and replied the text.

To : Jiyoung

Ani, I’m home. Wae?

Not long after, her phone beeped again.

From : Jiyoung

Mwo? You didn’t come practice? Can I come to your house?

She replied.

To : Jiyoung

Just come here~

Nara checked herself on mirror just to make sure that her face wasn’t pale anymore. She didn’t want Jiyoung know that she was sick. 15 minutes later, the doorbell rang. She walked downstairs and opened the door.

“What makes you come here, Youngie?” Nara asked harshly.

“Ya! How rude you are! Is that the way you treat your lovely best friend?”

Nara giggled. “I’m just joking, Youngie. Don’t mad at me.” She showed her aegyo, puppy eyes.

“I know, I know. I’m just joking too,” Jiyoung laughed “Won’t you let me in?”

“Come in my lovely best friend~~”

They went to living room and sat on the couch.

“Wow, you come early from company! Or… did you skip practice on purpose?” teased Jiyoung.

Nara startled at first. “How come Jung Nara skip practice, silly girl.” She made it to be not obvious.

They talked so much and didn’t notice that it took some hours. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, again made them stopped their talking.

“Who is that? Your parents?” asked Jiyoung.

“Mollayo, I’ll open the door. Wait here okay?” Jiyoung only nodded.

Nara was so confused because if it were her parents, they should be telling her first that they’ll be home soon. But, today neither her mom nor her dad called her.

She was so shocked when she opened the door, “You?”

 

^^

 

As the time passed by, the trainees work even harder in the company. They competed to be the best to reach their dream as idol. But, Kyungsoo felt like one thing just missed. Not one thing, but one person to be exact. Nara. He missed her so much. Kyungsoo usually very enthusiastic for practice, but not for these days since Nara didn’t come practice. He felt worried about her condition whether she had already getting better or not. Currently the trainees just finished their practice for today. It ended earlier from usual.

“Kyungsoo-ssi?” someone called him.

He titled his head just to found Luhan who was called him. “Ne, Luhan-ssi. Is there something wrong going on?”

“No. But can I ask you some questions?” Luhan sat beside Kyungsoo.

“Sure.” He simply replied.

“But, don’t be mad.” He made Kyungsoo frowned.

“Why woul

Please log in to read the full chapter