Chapter 11

Eotteohke?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Nara and her parents already got prepared since this morning. In this sunny day was exactly the reunion event will be held. The cottage’s location that quite far from the reunion’s venue made them had to get ready earlier. After they finished their breakfast that was served in a buffet restaurant of the cottage, they immediately went to the venue. It took about 45 minutes.

Soon they had arrived and there were many people already came before them. Eomma started to feel the nostalgic atmosphere by meeting her old friends. She dragged Nara and Appa along inside the venue. Not only had chit-chats, but she also introduced Nara and Appa to her friends.

Nara who was getting bored, decided to sit in a bench after got Eomma’s permission. Appa stayed with Eomma because he got along well with Eomma’s friends. All of sudden, Nara remember about her trainee life and she missed those moments. It was quite odd, because when she was in company, she always want holiday, and vice versa. Even she missed…Kyungsoo. She was confused whether she missed him either as a friend or more than friend. But, only her little heart that could answer that question.

Hours had just passed by. Her phone was ringing, signaling that there was one call from someone. She picked up the call, it was from Eomma.

“Where are you, honey?”

“I’m sitting in a bench at the park outside the venue, Eomma. Why?”

“Can you please come in right now?”

“Ne, Eomma. I’ll be there in seconds.”

Nara put back her phone and started walking inside. She found Eomma was talking with her friend. Being the polite one, Nara bowed and greet her politely.

“Annyeonghaseyo”

“Annyeonghaseyo, aigoo Nara you’ve grown up beautifully. Do you still remember me?”

Nara only showed her her smile. Her Eomma’s friend chuckled. “I’m Eunhwa, your Eomma’s friend. When you were still a baby, I and my son used to meet and play with you.

“Your son? Sorry, I couldn’t remember anything.” Nara felt bad toward Eunhwa.

“It’s alright, Nara. Back then you were still a baby. No wonder you don’t remember anything. Ah, Miyoung-ah you can come to my house after this. I know that you and Nara want to meet my son too, right?”

“That’s good! I

Please log in to read the full chapter