Chapter 10

Eotteohke?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ting tong…

“Who’s there?” Someone’s shout was heard from inside of the house. The woman walked toward the door and opened it to saw who was coming over.

“Who…?” She was literally shocked knowing that someone who was coming over was her own son, none other than Do Kyungsoo because Kyungsoo didn’t tell her about his coming.

“Eomma!” Kyungsoo wrapped his hand around her mom’s body, hugged her tightly right before her mom finished her words.

“Aigoo, you’re still like a little boy.” His mom broke the hug and pinched his nose.

Kyungsoo pouted. “I was, am, and will always be your little boy, eomma.” They chuckled.

Then, Kyungsoo smelled something’s good, something that he really missed the most when he left the house, it was no other than his mom’s cooking. “Hmm… I’m so hungry.”

“Omo! My dishes are going to be burnt!” She ran to the kitchen, leaving Kyungsoo alone. Kyungsoo shook his head and straightly went inside, helping his mom finishing her cooking. “Mom is never change.” He mumbled and make sure his mom wasn’t able to hear what just he said.

Soon, they finished their cooking and arranged the dishes prettily on dining table.

“Finally… Thank you for helping, my dear.” Said his mom.

Kyungoo flashed her his sweetest smile. “Never mind, eomma.”

“Kyungsoo, aren’t you supposed to be at Seoul doing your practice?”

“Don’t you miss me? Kekeke SME just gave us, the trainees, one week off. So, I thought it’d be nice to go home. Anyway, eomma, where’s appa and hyung?”

“Your hyung is still doing his military service while your appa is still on his way home. You better wash yourself up, so when your appa reach home, we’ll have dinner together.”

“As your wish eomma, I’ll be back!” Kyungsoo ran upstairs and went to bathroom inside his room.

After he finished, he went downstairs and found out that his dad was sat on the couch while watching tv. Suddenly, an idea popped out from his mind. Kyungsoo walked slowly; make sure that his appa didn’t see him.

“Appa!!!” He surprised his appa.

“Ya! Don’t do that again! I might have heart attack!”

Kyungsoo just giggled and went to hug his appa.

“I know you must be so hungry, sorry for made you waiting.” Told Kyungsoo.

His appa let out a small laugh. “Come on, let’s eat! Your eomma has been waiting for us.”

They ate in silent. Right after they finished, Kyungsoo started to talk. “I wonder what hyung’s doing right now.”

“Do you want to visit him?” Asked his appa.

“Of course! I really want to!” Kyungsoo got excited all of sudden.

“Then, how about tomorrow we visit Seungsoo?” His eomma suggested.

Please log in to read the full chapter