Chapter 5

Eotteohke?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Nara was playing guitar in the evening when suddenly her phone rang. Her bestfriend, Jiyoung, called her. Then, she picked up the  call.

 

“NARAAAAAA!!!” Jiyoung shouted from the other line, making Nara gasped by her voice.

“Ya! Who told you that you can screaming on the phone?” Nara annoyed.

“Kekeke mian my lovely best friend. I’m at Seoul right now~”

“I hate you, Park Jiyoung. What’s the point of having a bestfriend if she left her bestfriend alone on the whole summer vacation while she enjoying her own vacation in Japan?”

“You’re so funny, Ms. Jung. You should be happy that I come back here safely. And please take a note, I bought you some stitch stuffs. Come to my house tomorrow okay? I miss you so much. I have some stories to tell.” Jiyoung knew Nara’s weakness when it went to stitch.

“Stitch?!? Jinjja?!? I love you so much my Jiyoungie! But, can you come to my house instead? Since tomorrow is the only day off, I’m just too lazy to go out.”

“Hahaha I know that you love me that much. Eiii~ what do you mean ‘the only day off’? Are you working at somewhere?”

“Nope, Youngie. Haven’t I told you that now I’m an SMEntertainment trainee?”

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???”

“Ugh… I thought that you’ve already known that.”

“What kind of bestfriend are you huh?”

“You were overseas. The telephone charges is rather  expensive you know. So, come to my house tomorrow at 11. I’ll tell you the whole story.”

“Aishhh. Okay, see you tomorrow Nara!”

“Ne, see you Youngie.”

Nara hung up her phone. She yawned ; indicating that she was sleepy. She decided went to her room. Less than 10 minutes, she already drifted in her dreamland.

 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo couldn’t stop smiling like idiot.

Today was the best. I met her at the bus stop, then we went to company together, she told me her story, we did a duet performance, and I walked her home. Ah, I never been this happy before…

His mind went crazy. He buried her face into pillow and soon he slept.

 

Fastforward

 

Ting tong…. Ting tong… Ting tong…

“Who’s there visiting someone at this time of hour? I still want to sleep!” Nara groaned ; woken up by sound of bell. But she slept back ; ignoring the guest.

Please log in to read the full chapter