Allkpop Update!: Jung Eunmi

59sєcσи∂s// New SMENT Girl Group● c l o s e d {temporary hiatus}

 

MUSIC             Internet

 

First Member of New SM Girl Group Revealed!

 

by: ilovekpop - Febuary 1, 2013 at 12:00PM

2435 Views                 2041 Comments

 

 

 

"Hello everyone, my name is Jung Eunmi! I am Miss.Spade! Or in other words, the Main Rapper, Vocalist, and Main Dancer of SM's new girl group!"

 

 

Last night at about 11:30PM, SMEntertainment released a photo of their first member to reveal, along with a qote from her and some from other's under SME. For example, when they asked SNSD how they felt about the new girl group Jessica was almost too excited to speak about her. With a smile on her face, she responded with "I love Eunmi! We've been such close friends since my trainee days. She has such a bubbly personality, I know she will become loved very quickly." And when we asked EXO-K about her, even though they didn't have much to say apparently some of them started to blush at just the thought of her. 
You know what they say, pretty lady's make even stong men melt. 
I'm not quite sure why they wouldn't release the leader first, but I'm quite happy with this! She is so adorable, but I bet she can rap like a boss. At 17 years old and standing at 164cm, she looks like she's going to make it far. And with her backround of sports(Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Football) she won't be one to tire easilly. So I won't be expecting anything under amazing from her for when they debut.(She also danced HyunA's part in the Mirror Mirror Cover they did.)
So what do you say? Will you become a Smiler, a fan of this Chubby Bunny?
I have no idea, but I'm so pumped for their debut now! I can't wait until the next member is revealed!

Information will be put up as soon as I get it so come back often!

 

 

 

 


Comments:

 

by: 100percentlove - Febuary 1, 2013 1:00PM

Oh wow, she's more beautiful than I thought any of the members would be! To be honest, I probably wasen't going to support this group- but now I'm having second thoughts. I think they might have a chance. I mean did you even read what Jessica said?! I mean, Jessica is always right. ALWAYS. 

 


by: BEGirls - Febuary 1, 2013 12:40PM

AHHHH ;A; So pretty. So perfect. So beautiful. T^T They are going to do so well! I can tell already~

 


by: SNSDisbeautiful - Febuary 1, 12:38PM

I have to admit, she is REALLY pretty. And she seems to have a really nice personality if Jessica likes her. And I guess I kind of did too she did HyunA's part! Waaaa, so cute! Okay, I think I might start to become a fan.

 


 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

READ ME ;A;

First member is revealed! This is Forever_Inspirits character! 
I just loved your application, I think her personality and everything rounded up to become a great Miss.Spade!
Oh, one more thing. If you applied for Miss.Spade, and weren't chosen please don't unsibscribe or delete your app! 
I made you guys choose a backup position for a reason, remember? ^_^