59sєcσи∂s - C H A P T E R f o u r

59sєcσи∂s// New SMENT Girl Group● c l o s e d {temporary hiatus}

 

 

"Thank you all for coming! We really appreciate your support!" DaEun announced as the crowd continued to cheer. "We hope that someday we will get the opportunity to become very popular."

"We hope you all enjoy the rest of the concert!" Eunmi smiled as she waved to the crowd.

"Goodnight!" They all said simultaneously.

♠ ♡ ♣

The girls bowed and walked off of the stage with their heads held high, what could they say? They were proud of themselves- the hard part was over, they had just finished their debut performance; and were proud of themselves for it.

Once they were back in their dressing room, reality hit them.

"OH MY GOSH GUYS THAT WAS AWESOME!" Ami cheered giving a group hug.

"It's over! We did so well!" Sungyi said throwing her arms in the air with relief.

"Now that was a performance to be proud of!" DaEun high-fived the girls.

"I must say, that was so awesome to be on stage!" Yeonhee said with a smile on her face as she gave DaEun a hard high-five.

"What do we do now?" asked Eunmi who was playing with her curled low ponytail.

"We have a CD signing to get ready for. It's a little bit after the concert, because we'll be doing it with EXO-K and maybe SHINee if they can make it; either way we should start getting ready now." DaEun said looking to the clock on the wall because she wasn't allowed to wear a watch during the performance.

"What do you mean get ready? We don't have anything to change in to!" Whined Yeonhee who was already getting flustered.

"When I was getting ready the lady doing my makeup said that they had outfit's ready for us to change in to in that storage closet." DaEun said pointing to a closet across the room. "She said that they have our names on them, but we would be on our own for our hair and makeup because they would be working with the other groups performing tonight."


"Well that's not that bad. I can help anybody if they need it." Eunmi smiled.

"Me too!" said Sungyi who was already knee deep in the closet searching for their clothes. "Found them!"

Sungyi came out of the closet and held a box that had the 59 second logo on it. The box itself was very pretty, it was a maroon color with silver flower accents, as well as their logo written in silver. DaEun sat down on the couch from earlier and took the box on her lap. She opened it and found five plastic wrapped outfit's with name tags on them; it pretty much looked like they ordered the clothes and have yet to take them out of packaging.

"Alright, Eunmi and Sungyi yours are on top. Do you mind changing first? We'll fix our hair and everything so you can do the same when you come out."

DaEun handed the girls their plastic wrapped outfits and walked to the huge mirror on the other side of the room. She grabbed the makeup kit and small bag of hair care things the stylists left for them and brought both over to the mirror and sat down in front of it next to Yeonhee and Ami.

"Ugh, why did they have to use so much hairspray!?" Complained Ami as she tried to comb out the top part of her head that was pulled back into a bun for the performances.

"Tell me about it, I don't think this eyeliner is going to come off without a fight." Yeonhee said as she was trying to take it off with a makeup remover wipe.

"There, whew." sighed Sungyi as she finally combed her hair out. "Now it's tamable." She finished combing her hair out and with a spray bottle she dampened it so she could get any hairspray out that was still in. She took her hair in a side part and braided her bangs to the side, leaving the rest of her hair straight. Then she took off her makeup and simply fixed it so it looked more innocent and casual.

DaEun had removed all of her makeup and was now working on her hair. Once she combed out the abundance of hairspray she fixed her hair and combed out all of the curls in her hair from the performance. This meant her hair was down and her bangs also combed to the front. She decided to go light and just wear some brown eyeliner and pinky lip gloss to keep things easy.

Yeonhee finally removed her eyeliner and just tweaked it a bit. She combed out her hair and threw it up into a high, casual sock bun. With her face, she could pull of anything. That's why she was The Diamond.

"Done!" Sungyi and Eunmi said as they walked out of the dressing room in their outfits. "I think these are actually pretty cute." Eunmi said as she gave a little spin in her outfit. Sungyi did the same with her outfit.

"You both look so cute!" DaEun called and hopped up to give them both hugs. "Warning, there is so much hairspray and the eyeliner was a pain in the to get off." She tapped them both on the shoulder, grabbed Yeonhee and Ami's outfit's as they all went into the dressing room.

Eunmi and Sungyi sat down in front on the mirrors and started fixing themselves.

Sungyi took off all her makeup and started fresh, she used the makeup to give herself a dolly like look-while keeping it really natural. She combed out her hair, while getting stuck a few times on the hairspray, and combed her bangs out also. She searched in the bag for some cute hair accessory and added a polka dot scarf to her hair.

Eunmi just tweaked her makeup to make it look more wearable instead of trying to take it all off. She combed her hair out which had a slight wave to it and added a red beanie to match her red vans.

Yeonhee came out of the dressing room first in her slightly girlie yet casual outfit. She plopped herself down on the couch and took the free time she had to relax. Next came DaEun with a very excited expression on her face. She stepped out in a pair of light blue converse and pointed to her sunglasses. "AH! They gave me sunglasses!" She did a little spin in her outfit and giggled at her own child-ness. She took as seat next to when Ami came out in her outfit and sat next to DaEun and gave a sigh.

She gave a sigh and flopped her head on DaEun's shoulder. "I'm a bit tired." she yawned.

"At least you look cute so no one'll notice." DaEun smiled.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"I'll get it?" DaEun said more like a question. Who was knocking at their door?

"Hello! I have a delivery for...59 Seconds?" a man stood at the door dressed in a postal uniform carrying a HUGE gift basket.

"Uh, that's us..." DaEun said nervously as she stood trying to block the view into the dressing room.

"This is for you." he said handing her the gift basket. "It probably weighs more than you do." he joked when she almost fell over when she took it from him. She quickly sighed off on it and when she finally shut the door with her foot, she practically dropped the thing on the table for their snacks.

"What is that?!" Ami asked as she hopped up from her spot in front of the mirror.

"I don't know, someone sent us a gift basket." DaEun said as she started to unwrap it.

"Read the card first!" Eunmi called as she and Yeonhee made their way over to the huge gift. Their first debut gift. Sungyi came last, for she had to finish fixing her hair.

"To 59 Seconds," DaEun read. "We sincerely enjoyed your debut. We hope that one day we may meet you in person but sadly our schedule called for us to leave after your performance. Love, Teen Top."

The girls stood in silence for a few seconds.

"Well, what are we waiting for! There's a gift basket right in front of us!" Eunmi said, her voice cracking. "Goodness, I bet this was L.Joe's idea..." she smiled to herself.

When the girls started ripping apart the gift basket, there was another knock on their door.

"Ah! Who is it now?!" said DaEun as she set down a tiny package of mint milk chocolate she had begun to eat. She walked over to the door and opened it, expecting to find another postal man, but instead she found what she could call the opposite.

"Hello! We are NU'EST!"

All of the girls surrounding the gift basket stopped and stared. Sungyi, with a piece of DaEun's mint chocolate at her glossed lips felt her heart skip a beat.

"We are here to congratulate you on your debut. You did very well." Ren spoke up.

"Are you feeling alright?" JR said, putting the back of his hand to her forehand. "You look pale.."

"Oh!" Yeonhee spoke from across the room, causing DaEun to snap out of the sheer shock she was put in. "She's fine. Right, DAEUN?"

"Ah! Yeah, I'm fine. Perfectly fine. Um, would you like to come in?" she spoke rather quickly.

"Actually we just came to drop of a few gifts for you." Aron said, taking out a bouquet of roses. "We all have one for each of you."

The boys walked in and with all of the girls besides DaEun and Yeonhee still shell shocked they felt their faces get red.

"These are for you..." Aron said handing his bouquet to Yeonhee, since she was the oldest in the group he wanted to give his to her. "They're pink, so I thought you'd like them."

"Oh, thank you.." Yeonhee said, trying to hold back a cheesy smile. Even though she wasn't interested - it was still sweet.

"These one's are for you." Minhyun said handing Eunmi a bouquet of yellow roses, to both of them it seemed like more of a friendly gesture-even though they've never met

"Thanks." she giggled.

Baekho handed Ami a purple bouquet and gave an eye smile when he saw her face turn pink. "Do you like them?"

"Yeah." she smiled. She didn't think of him in that way, but it was still nice to be recognized.

"And you're DaEun right? The famous sixteen year old leader?" JR smiled. "These are for you. Instead of roses I got orchids. I thought you would like them."

"I do, thanks." she said giving him a playful punch in the shoulder. Yeah, she has no idea how to act around guys.

"And these are for you." Ren smiled handing Sungyi a beautiful bouquet of white roses. "I hope you enjoy them." he winked. He bowed at Sungyi who was still standing there biting her bottom lip.

"T-thank you.." she blushed and bowed back to him. "They're beautiful."

The NU'EST crew got back in to their group and walked back over to the door.

"Well, we hope that you all enjoy your flowers. Even though we aren't under the same company we hope to meet you all again. See you later, bye!"

They waved as they exited and the girls bowed, and waved back.

"We are so famous." Yeonhee said with a wide smile on her face staring down at her flowers.

 

♠♡♣

 

"What are you all doing?!" 

The door slammed open and there stood a red faced manager who looked as if steem was about to start coming ouit of her ears. 

"Are you trying to drive me crazy?!" she walked over to DaEun and threw her chocolate in the trash. "You all are on diets, or did you forget already?" She took the small chocolate turtle that Ami was about to eat and threw it in the trash as well. 

"Manager, please..." DaEun tried to explain. 

"Not now." She snapped. "Get your butts out the door, you'll be late for your CD signing."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read Me! ;A;

Sorry for not updating!
I had part of this written but didn't quite know how to finish it.
What do you think?
<3