59sєcσи∂s - C H A P T E R t h r e e

59sєcσи∂s// New SMENT Girl Group● c l o s e d {temporary hiatus}

 

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

"Yah! DaEun-ah turn it off!" Whined Yeonhee who was practically throwing her covers over her self.

As DaEun rubbed her tired eyed she hit the white bedside table before finally hitting the 'Off' button on her pink alarm clock.

"Ugh, why so early?" groaned Ami who had just re-buried her face in her pillow.

Slowly sitting up and stretching her arms, Eunmi looked at the clock.

"Five o'clock in the morning?! What?!" she exclaimed, flopping back on to her bed.

"Yah, calm down guys." DaEun said, finally half way awake. She stood up and walked across the room to the calendar on the wall. She rubbed her eyes and squinted at the finely printed paper in front of her. "GUYS GET YOUR BUTTS OUT OF BED. WE DEBUT TODAY!"


 

♠ ♡ ♣

 


"Is everyone ready? Come on guys we gotta get moving!" DaEun called waiting rather impatiently at the door, watching the girls get their shoes on.

"Yah! Give me a second!" Sungyi called from the bathroom. She walked out, thankfully already in her shoes, with her hair in a high bun.

"Done!" Ami called from her bed across the room with her shoes tied.

"Me too!" Yeonhee added as she jumped up from her position on the floor.

"Me three!" Eumni said last, as she stood up in her red converse.

"We all good? Alright lets go!" DaEun said as she opened the door.

The girls slid on their sunglasses and headed downstairs to the parking garage where their special car would take them to Music Bank. Yeonhee's heels clicked against the cold morning concrete and the soft sound of Eumni's iPod playing filled the empty air as they wandered the parking lot for a good five minutes trying to find their car until finally it arrived.

"He better be on time next time." Yeonhee complained as she got out of the medium sized car. She pretended to dust her pink sun dress off and said "I'm not waking up that early again just to wait on someone."

"Calm your candy canes." Eunmi got out of the car. "It was an honest mistake."

"She's right." DaEun said as she hopped out of the car next. "It's not like he meant it."

"You guys sometimes." Sungyi giggled to herself.

"Lets just go in." suggested Ami as she fixed her hair that was blowing all over the place due to the wind. "I'm sure they'll have plenty for us to do."

"Great idea." DaEun said smiling.

And boy was Ami right. None of the girls knew that the day of their debut would be so...hectic. From a few hours of dance rehearsal and vocal warm ups, to finally practicing the whole thing on stage. It was quite an experience, but boy did it take something out of the girls. Their cheery moods stayed with them, their energy was just a bit drained.

 

♠ ♡

 

"Oh my god, you know what I just heard?!" Ami said, coming straight from makeup. She had quite an innocent look, with the exception of a slight cat eye eyeliner and a green clover jewel by her eye. "B.A.P is coming to our debut!" she squealed to herself. Plopping down on the couch, yet to be changed into their costumes, she couldn't seem to wipe that silly little smile off of her face.

"B.A.P?" Yeonhee yawned. "I heard Infinite was also going to make it." Yeonhee tried as hard as she could not to smile. The makeup artists had done her makeup the same as Ami's, except Yeonhee had an orange jewel.

"NU'EST and Teen Top also, and of course every one from SMENT. But I just feel so awesome that so many groups from other companies are going to make it!" DaEun exclaimed, her heart and stomach filled with butterflies.

"Ah! That means I get to see Taemin sunbae will be there..." Sungyi thought and smiled to herself.

"Alright guys, this is our costume." Eunmi said. "I'm sort of afraid to show you all."

"Ah! Come on Eunmi, I'm sure you look fantastic." Ami comforted.

"Alright." Eunmi agreed. She walked out of the dressing room, and with her bare face and her hair in a towel she looked fantastic. {
Link}

"Omo! Are we all wearing that?" asked Sungyi asked shocked at the both short-and tight outfit. "Oh goodness if Taemin see's me in that..."

"Yeah, but everyone's will be a bit different." Eumni explained. "But it will be relativity the same." She did a little spin.

"I love it." DaEun spoke up. "It's really cute. Everybody finish getting ready-we don't have much time left.


 

♡♣

The lights dimmed and butterflies began to rampage on all of the girls stomach's. They were in position. They can do this. They will do this.
 

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching. Love like you'll never be hurt. Sing like there's nobody listening. And live like it's heaven on earth."

"In every performance, perform it like it was the last time you'll have it."


 "You are not determined by what you look like but by who you are."

What you find is what you seek, everyone's different, everyone's unique.

"I man won't die for something he is not fit to live."
 


-    -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -      -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -

 

Up and up, ah, ah
Up and up, ah, ah

Gamchul su eomneun geoya
Ni nunbichi heundeullyeo

Myeohan shiseon soge
Shimjangi ttwiigo isseo

Geochin sum soriga chokkageul
Ja geukae crush, crush

(Crush, crush)

Jamkkanman geogie meomchwoseo
Ttokbaro barabwahbwah
Sumkyeo on jinshi reul
Ije da boyeojulke

Ja nae mameul jababwa

Neukkyeobwa close to you and close to you
Modeungeol da julge, naega boini
Close to me and close to me
Gajyeoga nal

Up and up, ah, ah
Up and up, ah, ah
Up and up, ah, ah

Yeogi ga kkeuchi anya
Neon ajing moreul keoya

Ajing nae dae hae
Bando an boyeojwosseo

Nae sogane inneun bimireul
Umkyeojwo crush, crush

(Crush, crush)

Eotteon i eoseolpeun pyeonkyeone
Geommeokko kaji mara
Seodbureun pandane
Nae soneul nohchijima ja

Nae jeonburarabwa

Neukkyeobwa close to you and close to you
Modeungeol da julge, naega boini
Close to me and close to me
Gajyeoga nal

Up and up, ah, ah
Up and up, ah, ah
Up and up, ah, ah

Geurae bwahtji geureom dwaehtji
Iboda eotteohke mwol deohae
Naega dagaka janha ja oh kakka i
Deo jogeumman deo kakka i

Stress neon da jwodo mothae
Mwol gidae hani next time?
Wae odo kado mothae bingbing
Shigani kaunteu daun chaekkag chaekkak

Han chameul gidaryeosseo
Neo igil baraewahsseo
Wanbyeokhagil, woah, bireo

Neukkyeobwa close to you (Woah, yeah) And close to you
Modeungeol da julge, naega boini
Close to me and close to me

Gajyeoga nal (Nal)

Up and up, ah, ah (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Up and up, ah, ah (Up and up, ah, ah)
Up and up, ah, ah (Oh)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -














And the crowd went wild.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________
READ ME ;A;

Ah! Hot debut! <3
So what'd you guys think? OMO, everyone;s at their debut! :D
I knw this kinda , i may rewrite it but I'm super psyched for the next chapter!
Oh and by the way the wording is color coded by your member's position!
Blue-Miss.Spade(Eunmi-Forever_Inspirit)
Green-Little Clover(Ami-beautyNcupcakes)
Orange-The Diamond(Yeonhee-vainqueen23)
Pink-Lead Heart(Sungyi-Eruen6)
So many ideas for the next chapter! Please stay tuned.^^(:
<3