59sєcσи∂s - C H A P T E R o n e

59sєcσи∂s// New SMENT Girl Group● c l o s e d {temporary hiatus}

 

 

 

As the last few seconds of their debut song "Pandora" slowly faded out, the breathing of the girls filled the studio as they held their ending positions. It was 9:00 in the morning, and the girls had been here since at least 7:30 perfecting every move they could. They did debut in 6 days after all.

"Danny?" Yeonhee asked, as she let out a big sigh. "Can we take a break or something? It's nine o'clock and we're supposed to be here until like 5:45 right?"
"Come on, just one more run through?" DaEun asked, being the first to break their formation to go over to her phone to see if she has any new messages.
"Come on Danny! Please? Just one small snack break?" Eumni begged as she tightened her high ponytail. "My stomach is growling!"
"I told you to eat more breakfast!" Sungyi said, lightly hitting Eunmi on the shoulder. "You ate an awful small amount today. Are you feeling alright?"
"I'm fine. It's just that we debut in a few days and I want to look nice." She admitted, slightly lowering her head.
"By giving up food? Oh I don't think so." Yeonhee scolded. "You need to eat or you'll end up passing out on stage. Here." Yeonhee handed Eunmi a strawberry protein bar and a cup of water from the cooler. "Now eat."
Eumni her lips at the sight of the strawberry's on the wrapper. She looked over at DaEun for permission, and when she gave an approving yet worried look and Eunmi proceeded to eat. "One thing that we can't forget to do no matter how much pressure we have on us is to eat." DaEun giggled. "Alright, 5 minute break."

"What do you think it's going to be like? I mean, being on stage with all of those people watching you..." Ami trailed off at just the thought of her first performance. It both excited her, and scared her to death. She took the fuzzy keychain from her bag and started to play with it to take her mind off of the thought.
"It's not that bad." said Sungyi sitting on the floor next to her and patting her back. "It may be scary in the begining but it won't be that bad once the music starts playing."
"Just pretend that you're in here, practicing like any other day." DaEun said, setting her phone down on their snack and water table.
"What if they don't like me?" she asked.
"Who wouldn't like you? You're so sweet and bubbly!" Eunmi said, tossing her a small bag of healthy chips.
"Are you sure? What if they don't like us?" Yeonhee asked, surprisingly becoming worried as well. 
"That's pretty far fetched. I mean our manager said that our tickets sold out within the first 5 days of being on the market." DaEun comforted. "We'll be fine." She patted Yeonhee's shoulder. "I don't think I've seen you worried about anything before? Did you not eat either?" 
"No, I ate. I'm fine." Yeonhee pouted, obviously showing that she was worried, but had to much pride to admit it. "I'm not worried at all. We're going to be fantastic."
"Alright." DaEun said. "But if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask."

"I think I'm more excited for the wardorbe and makeup than anything." Eunmi said-trying her best to change the subject. "Does anybody know what we're wearing yet?"
"They said it was a surprise, right Danny?" Ami asked.
"Yeah, but we have to go there all showered and with a bare face. I have no idea what they're going to do." she said a bit confused. She's the leader yet she doesn't even know what's going on.
"Anyway, once we finally get in there, it'll be official. We will officially be idols." Sungyi said smiling to herself. "Well, rookie one's anyway, but idol's non the less."
"Well, once you become an internationally famous face, things like this aren't that big." Yeonhee snapped at the girl's innocence. "To me this only feels like a photoshoot."
"Must be a coverspread." DaEun joked. "Calm down, I don't want a fight before we even debut." She gave Yeonhee a hard look, she shut .
"When are we going to meet other idol's? I'm really excited for that too." Ami said, being the girl she was she was excited to meet other idol's-as well as everybody else in the group.
"I believe we're scheduled for something soon." DaEun said as she walked back over to the stereo. "Wanna go again?" she asked, slowly turning up the volume. 
Everyone groaned, but they all knew it was for their own good. Six days does go by faster than one would think. 

 


 

"Is it already 5:30? Okay girls, go ahead and pack up." DaEun said as she turned off the stereo.
"What do you mean already? We've been practicing FOREVER." whined Yeonhee. She had to admit all of this work , but she couldn't mess up on stage. That would be unacceptable. 
"Well maybe I'll let you guys have a bit more sleep, will that help?"
"YES." They all yelled at once.
"Okay fine, jeeze."


 

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Read Me ;A;

Hello there! Chapter one!
Sorry if it's not good, I've never written one of these before so bare with me!
All I can say is that it'll be better the more I get into it,
Tell me what you think!
Oh, and this is just the first chapter they'll all be longer than this. Trust me.

<3