Allkpop Update!

59sєcσи∂s// New SMENT Girl Group● c l o s e d {temporary hiatus}

 

 

MUSIC                   Internet

 

New SM Girl Group Pre-Debut Dance Video Leaked!

 

by: ilovekpop - January 20, 2013 at 11:30PM

4325 Views          3242 Comments

 

 

 

Seven days ago, SMEntertainment leaked information about a new girl group. In which the owner himself, commented that he was very excited for their debut-and believes that this will be his most sucessful debut yet. With SNSD and SHINee fans all over the world awaiting more information about a new co-group, the company decided to have the girls film one of their dance practices.
Sadly, this didn't allow the girls to film the dance session for their debut. But they took it a step higher, they covered a song from another group, 4Minute. The girls learned the dance faster than expected to the dance video was luckily released much earlier than planned. And just for EXO-K fans, they decided to deck out the entire 'preformance' by having the members of EXO-K holding the light sticks of what would be a regular preformance for 4Minute(with Sehun holding the camera because of a stomach ache). But since this was just for fun, filming was a lot more exciting than ususal.
From what I have heard, putting together this cover was a bonding experience for both 59 Seconds and EXO-K. From making the fake lightsticks, and crafting the fake 'CubeEntertainment' logo in the backround plus learning some of the choreography together made this cover was it truely is. Amazing.
Truthfully I believe that the choreography looks identical to 4Minute's, these girls are much better than I expected. And after this I'm even more excited for the debut. What about you?

 

 

 

 

 


Comments:

 

by: pepsiandukiss - January 20, 2013 12:00AM

I have to admit, these girls are really good. But I'm also not all for the idea of covering another group's song. I mean, how under qualified can you get?


by: SNSDisbeautiful - January 20, 2013 11:52PM

Woah, are these the same girls you talked about on the 13th? I think I underestimated them a little, they're really good! I think I already have a bias before they've even debuted...*ahem* the cutie in the white...that voice at the end! Ah, so cute.


by: SHINeeShawol - January 20, 2013 11:49PM

My my, can SM pick 'em or what? I don't think these girls are going to disapoint even the slightest bit when their MV is released. They were all very synchronized and seem very friendly. Am I the only one who heard those giggles in the beginning? I can't wait to see more of them and EXO! I can already see a lot of shipping going on...59Seconds hwating!