Contracts!

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 3

 

-in Lee Sooman’s office-

 

“The contracts state that this contract will last for seven years, I will pay for all of the necessary needs, you guys get insurances that are paid by me, you get monthly income of one million won, and you guys do not have a dating restriction. BUT THERE WILL BE NO DATING WITHIN THE GROUP!” Lee Sooman told Elite and the managers.

 

Elite and you signed the contracts. All of you guys walked out into the resting room and sat at a table. Well at least we can date.

 

It feels like someone stabbed me with a knife a thousand times… Why can’t we date within the group?Aigoo.

 

“Wahhh!~~ We can date! Doesn’t that sound great?” Daejoon sounded really excited.

 

“Uhmm. Hyung, who would want to date you?!” Eric said while everyone else was laughing.

 

“Oppa! I won’t let you date someone until I meet her/him and I approve! Also, you have to be able to fill your responsibilities in this group too!” the bossy leader said.

 

“Aigoo. UNNIE! DO YOU THINK OPPA IS GAY?! WHY DID YOU SAY ‘HER/HIM’?!” you said innocently.

 

“Jiyoonah. Thanks for defending me. Aigoo we have such a cute maknae. I wish I were the maknae, but sadly I am the oldest and I am not the leader,” Daejoon said while pouting.

 

“Hyung, you are too awkward to date and it would be really weird if you were the maknae. You are so buff and it wouldn’t be natural. Look at me, I look younger than Jiyoon. BBUING BBUING!” Eunjo scuffed.

 

“YAHHH!!!!!” you said while you saw your so called cousin. He saw you and smiled, then a walked over.

 

“Lu Xiaoxing~~~, let’s go eat. I will treat my baby cousin,” he cooed.        

 

 

“COUSIN?!” everyone screamed.

 

“SHUSH! I DON’T WANT PEOPLE KNOWING THAT I AM CHINESE!” you yelled in a whisper.

 

“Yah! Jordan ah! We are best friends! We even trained together at Cube! Why didn’t you tell me that EXO-M’s Luhan was your cousin? I wouldn’t have flipped out like the others,” Taehyun said.

 

You did your cutest face and said, “I just found out today that Luhan was my cousin. He brought up a memory that I had with him but I have to call my mom to ask.” You scratched your head cutely.

 

“You don’t need to call your mom, I will! I still talk to your mom and she told me that you were here in SM and she even sent me a picture of you! I can’t believe you don’t remember your favorite cousin!” Luhan said in disappointment.

 

My mom talks to Luhan and even sends him pictures but all I get is ‘Hi’ or ‘How was practice today?’ and lastly ‘Happy Birthday? When are you coming to visit?’ Aigoo. I do remember complaining to my parents about going to China to see my cousin… what did I call him? Hannie? Let me ask Luhan.

 

Then you were dragged out of the building by Luhan and he took you into his black Audi R8 and you thought it was breathtaking. You two were able to catch and call your mom. She confirmed that you two were cousins.