Closer....

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapt 9 – a few days later

 

“OH! AHNYEONGHASAE YONG~~~~ SEHUN OPPA!~~~~” you said, VERY LOUDLY.

 

Sehun blushed, “Ahnyeong Jiyoon-ah.”

 

For the past few days you guys have been texting each other and became closer. You began to slowly fall for Sehun but you wanted to keep that a secret.

 

“This weekend Josie is going to perform soon. I feel so proud of her. Sometimes I think that I should have been the doctor and she should have been the performer… Oh well.”

 

“Why do you say that? Don’t you like singing and dancing on stage? You already have a lot of fans already.”

 

“When we were little, my dream was to be a doctor and her dream was to become a singer. Then one day it switched. Oh. Oppa! Are we going on a date today? *bbuing bbuing* We are both off…”

 

Sehun became nervous and his ears turned red. “O-oh… W-we c-can g-g-g-g-go on a d-d-d-d-d-d-da-da-dateu to-today…”

 

He is so cute when he stutters. Hmmmm should I tell him? Or should I tell Luhan ge? Let’s wait.

 

“Hehehehe we don’t have to go today. We can hang out with Luhan ge.”

 

“Okay… we can hang out with hyung.”

 

*I WANNA BE A BILLIONARE SO FREAKIN BAD~ BUY ALL OF THE THINGS I NEVER HAD~~~*

 

“Yeobosaeyo?”

 

“JIYOON-AH!!! WE ARE HAVING AN EMERGENCY MEETING RIGHT NOW!!!! GET YOU OVER HERE!!!!!!! YOUR SISTER IS HERE TOO!!!” Hyerim scold.

 

“UNNIE~! YOU DON’T NEED TO SCREAM IN MY EAR!!! Oh my god. Unnie sometimes I think you are crazy. Hehehehehehe….”

 

“MWOH!!!! DID YOU JUST CALL ME CRAZY?! JUST GET TO THE DORM IN TWENTY MINUTES! DON’T MAKE YOUR DONGSAENG WAIT FOR YOU TOO!”

 *beeeeeeeep*

 

“What was that? OH! Oppa! I can’t make it… Mianhaeyo. I have an emergency meeting. Call Luhan ge! Tell him to call me. I need to ask him something. Bye~” you pouted as you walked away.

 

I think she sees me as a friend… She does aegyo to everyone and she seems so comfortable around me. Time to step up my game. AJA AJA HWAITING!!!!

 


FINALS ARE OVER AND I TOOK THE SAT YESTERDAY YET I HAVENT WRITTEN ANY NEW CHAPTERS.... BUT I HAVE UP TO LIKE CHAPTER 11 WRITTEN ALREADY... SO WAIT FOR ME!!!!