COUSIN?!

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 2

 

You told Eric and Taehyun to take a break while you went to talk to Luhan.

 

“I don’t mean to sound rude but I think I know you from somewhere. I am this gut feeling. Sorry for being straightforward,” you told him honestly.

 

“You haven’t changed! You and I are five years apart, so I understand that you wouldn’t realize me but you and I have known each other for a long time. I met you when you were 5 and I was 10.”

 

“How do we know each other? I am really confused…”

 

He chuckled and then he smiled. “I didn’t really want to tell you this but since you really look lost, I will tell you. We met in China at the family reunion. I am your cousin! LU XIAOXING! HOW CAN YOU FORGET YOUR COUSIN LUHAN?!”

 

 Oh my god. Is he really my cousin? He even knows my Chinese name. Only my family and a few friends know that my Chinese name is Lu XiaoXing… I guess I will call mom…WAIT no one knows that my last name is Lu. !

 

“SHHH!!!! Luhan sunbae, wait what should I call you? Aish! Well I need you to do me a favor. Will you grant me that one favor?” you asked him. You did some aegyo.

 

He laughed and pinched your cheeks. You pouted and then he nodded.

 

“Since you know my Chinese name, I will believe you. Well, about being Lu Xiaoxing…. Many people know that I am not Chinese nor am I Chinese American. Can you just keep that a secret? In Korea, I am Ryu Jiyoon, a former Cube trainee that is going to debut in an SM group.”

 

“Arraso but we have to catch up sometimes and I can call you Xiaoxing mei when we are together. Okay? Also, you can call me Luhan gege,” he looked at you and did the okay sign.

You just nodded. “Oh I have to go now. Bye bye~."