Helping out

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 21

 

The next day everyone decided to visit the new SM building in Beijing to see if Elite and EXO-M could possible help the trainees. On the way to the building, everyone in the car was in awe about how amazing and different Beijing looked from Korea. You took many pictures of outside the car to send to Josie and Sehun.

 

There was so much traffic that everyone slowly began to fall asleep in the van and as the van arrived, the manager of the building came out to greet everyone.

 

Hello everyone! I hope you guys like the new building and help some of the trainees!” he said.

 

“What did he say?” Taehyun asked.

 

“He said hi and he hopes we like the building and he wished that we can help some of the trainees.”

 

“Oh!!!!” everyone else said.

 

Hi! We are Elite but I am the only one who speaks Chinese but EXO-M can surely speak Chinese. I will translate everything for you!” you told the manager.

 

“Oh sorry! I can speak a little Korean but I might need your help… May I ask what your names are?” the manager said with a thick Chinese accent.

 

Everyone greeted and introduced themselves in Korean to Manager Wang. He began touring the building and you helped him translate every so often. The new building was just as nice as the one in Korean but it was different because it wasn’t as big. There were many trainees in the building but only a few recognized Elite but most of them recognized EXO-M as they arrived.

 

During the day, Elite went to the Korean classes because it was mandatory to learn Korean in SM. Most of the students’ Korean was decent but it did need a lot of work on the pronunciation.

 

Hi! You need to make the ae~ sound not ai~ sound when reading this character. It’s ahnyounghaSAEyo. Practice that! Fighting!” you said as you were helping a lot of the students. 

 

I really like this girl, she is in Elite right? She is so pretty! Do you think I have a shot with her?” one of the male trainees whispered to another trainee.

 

Luhan happened to over hear their conversation with you and he texted Sehun.

 

To: Oh Sehun Dongsaengie~~

From: The Manly Luhan Hyung

You should be worried about Jiyoon~~ She is helping out the Korean classes here and the boys are checking her out! She thinks they are all good looking!

 

Luhan was laughing while sending the message and you saw him typing on his phone. You couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“Gege~ what are you sending to Sehun? You should take a picture and send it to him! That would have been funnier!”

 

“LU XIAOXING MEI! Don’t scare me like that! I should send that dongsaeng a picture, that would be funnier!”

 

You walked to one of the trainees to see if he needed help. He was quite handsome. 

[see how he looks here!]

 

So your name is Lu Xiaoxing? I am Cai Jing,” the male trainee told you.

 

“Speak Korean to me. Yes I am Lu Xiaoxing but call me Jiyoon in Korean.”

 

“Ahnyounghasaeyo! Cai Jing imnida! Your name means little star right?”

 

“Wow, I shouldn’t be helping you. Your Korean is perfect! Yes, my name is little star.”

 

He smirked at the compliment and right then Luhan took a picture to send to Sehun. While helping the other trainees, your phone kept ringing with messages but you ignored it until you were finished with helping the classes.

 

To: Jiyoon-ah

From: Oh Sehun Oppa

WHAT IS THIS? Are you cheating on me? Luhan keeps sending me pictures of this boy and you talking!

 

To: Jiyoon-ah

From: Oh Sehun Oppa

Do you miss me? Why are you not replying? Call me once you see this, you must be busy…

 

To: Jiyoon-ah

From: Oh Sehun Oppa

You didn’t forget me right? I miss you <3

 

You walked out of the class room laughing at the spam of messages from your lovely boyfriend. You ran into the trainee you were helping earlier.

 

Hello! I am Cai Jing if you forgot!” he said then bowed to you.

 

“No need to bow! I am probably younger than you. I am Lu Xiaoxing or call me Jiyoon.”

 

“Why were you laughing earlier? Did something funny happen?”

 

“No. It was just these messages from a friend.”

 

“Oh! How old are you? I am 17 years old.”

 

“We are the same age, let’s be friends,” you said while shaking his hand.

 

“Are you going to be at the dance practice after lunch?”

 

“Most likely, I will probably teach today’s lesson… How long is the practice?”

 

“It is about 6 hours.”

 

“Oh my god. I am happy that I debuted already, sorry… Oh! I have to go! Sorry see you later!”

 

You began walking away to go to Manager Wang’s office to talk to him about the dance practice. Jing is really nice and cute. Boy I miss speaking Chinese this often.

 


 

A/N: YAY! I GOT A POSTER!!!! I should get another one huh? Well keep reading and please comment if you like my story! I really want to know your guys opinion! Everytime I see a new subscriber or new comments, I will most likely update! PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT FOR ME!!! this chapter is kinda long. I will be on spring break soon! So I will be updating. and it is 11PM, I MUST STUDY! Good night~~~ or whatever....