Getting Ready for China

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 18

 

>>FAST FORWARDS TO WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON>>

 

Everyone was packed and you just ate lunched with Josie before you left. You were really excited because you finally get to visit China again and see some family. Heck you are more excited about what Sehun might tell you. Will he ask me to be his girlfriend and give me a couple ring? Or will he give me a kiss on the lip? OMONA!!! Calm down Jiyoon. Calm.

 

“Why do you look really nervous Jiyoon-ah?” Taehyun asked.

 

“Yeah, every since Friday you look like nothing can break your spirit but now you look nervous…” Eunjo stated.

 

“Her boyfriend needs to tell her something tonight. DURING DINNER,” Eric said while chuckling at your red face.

 

“I DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND! AND I AM NOT NERVOUS! I AM EXCITED TO GO TO CHINA!!!” you replied.

 

Eric and Taehyun began mocking you in the dorms. Eric was pretending to be Sehun while Taehyun faked a girl’s voice and mocked you.

 

“JIYOON-AH! WILL YOU MARRY ME?” Eric knelt down on one knee in front of Taehyun. “I will do anything for you! I love you!”

 

“Omona! Hehehehe. SEHUN OPPA I LOVE YOU MORE! I would love to marry you,” Taehyun replied while placing his left hand in Eric’s hands.

 

Eric began putting a ring on Taehyun’s left ring finger. The other members began to laugh at the duo mocking you and you began to feel embarrassed.

 

“YAH!!!!! THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN TONIGHT! I BARELY KNOW SEHUN TO MARRY HIM!”

 

“So you would marry him! Omo! Our little maknae is more grown up than anyone else,” Hyerim cooed.

 

“Jiyoon, go on a date with me! Eunjo has your little sister… I want you to myself! Don’t go to Sehun. I am a better oppa!” Daejoon said a little too proudly.

 

“Oppa! Hajima! That is so weird!” you and Hyerim both screamed then began laughing because it was too in sync.

 

After all that commotion, everyone began to double check everything and started to pack what you guys were going to bring on the plane. You were wearing a simple pink, knitted sweater with a cute heart patterned scarf and a pair of crème colored pants. In your purse, you placed your phone, wallet, passport, airplane ticket, kindle, iPod, and some makeup.

(Outfit with purse)

 

It was almost time to go eat so the guys began loading the van with everyone’s luggage while you and Hyerim began to get everything organized in the dorm before leaving. After getting everything ready, everyone went in to the car to go to Hongdae to eat some Western food before leaving to China.

 

To: Jiyoon-ah

From: Oh Sehun Oppa

We are almost at the restaurant! ^^ I am really excited to tell you what I need to tell you! I will see you soon with the other EXO members!

 

To: Oh Sehun Oppa

From: Jiyoon-ah

GIVE ME A HINT! We just left the dorms a few minutes ago! I am so nervous about going to China. I hope there will be cute boys to calm down my nerves.

 

“Hehehehe I will try to make him jealous!” you whispered to yourself.

 

“That will get you nowhere Jiyoon-ah,” whispered Daejoon back.

 

“OMONA! Oppa you scared me! Don’t whisper stuff to me, especially since I thought I was thinking what I said out loud…”


 

A/N: HEHEHEHE I updated a lot today! I hope you guys are happy with my updates. I am extremely bored today so I decided to write more chapters due to the fact of not updating often during the week. It is okay though because I make up for it later on. So enjoy!