An Odd Baby in Apgujeong

Elite from EXO PLANET!

 

Chapter 13

 

Eric took 30 minutes to arrive at Apgujeong. God that face Oppa took 30 minutes!!! I hate when people are late. But it’s only by ten minutes…. Whatever.

 

“JIYOON!!! I SEE YOU! DON’T TRY TO HIDE!” Eric said causing chaos.

 

“SHUT UP!” you screamed back.

 

“OH! Ahnyeonghasaeyo Sunbaenims! I didn’t know you were here… Oh. Hi Josie!” He said with a ^^ face.

You were pretending to throw up and continued to act grossed out. That made Eric angry.

 

“YAH!!! I am going to call Junhong and tell him that you broke your promise with him!”

 

“I DIDN’T BREAK THE PROMISE! I have been keeping it pretty well. Look! I am wearing the ring on my necklace! We are still best friends! I texted him… DID YOU SEE THEIR NEW SONG? YOU ONLY HAVE ONE CHANCE YOU KNOW?”

 

“Did someone give you ice cream? Sehun sunbaenim, by any chance did Jiyoon-ah eat ice cream? She is being kinda weird….”

 

“Uhm… Luhan hyung and Josie gave her some ice cream but I didn’t know she would be like this…” He said while rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

 

“She is like that if she eats ice cream, I mean look how weird she is. Who would date her?” Eric scoffed while watching you dancing and singing ONE SHOT.

 

“JIEJIE!!! You are so weird… I don’t understand why you are dancing and singing in the middle of Apgujeong. It is embarrassing.”

 

“Sorry. I was online earlier and B.A.P’s new song just came out and I love it. ONE SHOT! ONE CHANCE! Have you heard the song?! Omona! Like Bang Yongguk Sunbaenim was all cool sounding and Daehyun Sunbaenim has the most amazing vocals! Zelo’s rap was so perfect and Youngjae Sunbae’s voice is so perfect to dance to. THEN HIMCHAN SUNBAE AND JONGUP OPPA HAD SOME PARTS!”

 

“*cough cough* Xiaoxing mei, you are next to two EXO members… We won best new Asian artist! You don’t like Sehun and me?” Luhan pouted.

 

Omo… did you hear how Jiyoon just fangirled over B.A.P. I wonder if she ever does that to EXO.

 

“Don’t worry Sunbaenims! It’s worse around B2ST/BEAST’s comebacks. Hahaha! Doojoon sunbae just started to star in a drama and Jiyoon has been all over them!” Eric said.

 

“He isn’t lying Ge…” you said.

 

“I think Sehun and I need to go to practice because after f(x)’s comeback, it will be our comeback. So do you need a ride home, Jiyoon?”

 

“Meimei, do you have a ride? I might just go home with Eric later on. What will you do? You can sleepover our dorm.”

 

“OH! My friend is actually here with her family so I will go walk to her!”

 

“I’ll walk you with Eric. Luhan ge, you can just go to practice without worrying about us! Bye~~~ Sehun oppa!!! Bye GEGE!!~~”

 

~In Luhan’s Car~

 

“Hyung, I don’t think Jiyoon really likes me… She has that promise Zelo sunbae and AHH!!! I don’t know anymore. Should I give up?”

 

“Sehun-ah, I think Jiyoon likes you. If she makes an effort to talk to you and smiles at you then you are on the right path. My aunt told me that Jiyoon doesn’t make an effort to talk to people that are not important to her. So you are okay!”

 

“Okay. Sorry hyung for not telling you earlier about the texting thing…”

 

“Forget it. I was testing you! You got jealous, I am assuming you really like Jiyoon.”

 

~At the dorm~

 

“I think sunbae really likes you, Jordan! Kwak Eunjo! You have competition!”

 

“What do you mean by he has competition? EUNJO OPPA!!! YOU LIKED ME?! YOU LIKE JOSIE NOW RIGHT?!”

 

“Did she have ice cream today?” Eunjo asked.

 

“ANSWER MY QUESTION!!! YES I HAD ICE CREAM!”

 

“Yes I liked you ever since you entered the company and yeah...” Omg she is going to hate me. I rather not have her hate me because I still kinda like her but her sister is like her.

 

“Don’t worry I don’t hate you oppa! Yes, I can read your thoughts. HEHEHEHE. I thought you like Josie?”

 

“BWOH? You like Jordan’s little sister?” Eric said.

 

“Yes. I like Josee… You don’t mind right?”   Eunjo said.

 

“Of course I don’t mind. WAIT WHAT IS TODAY? Isn’t tomorrow Josie’s showcase? Confess to her if you are ready or ask her on a date!! I don’t think EXO sunbaenims can go tomorrow… She says you are cute! That is good.”

 

“Okay fine…”

 

“Whoa… Now I have to find a girlfriend,” Eric pouted.

 


A/N: This is me indirectly fangirling over B.A.P... LOL