Fun Can't Be Stopped

Two Evil Geniuses

Gyuri's POV

After dinner, we all decided to sleep early as a preparation for tomorrow's party. Actually, it was more of the ummas' (a.k.a. Yesung, Ryeowook, Hana and Yoorin) idea although most of us our against it. There was a mini debate but they won.

"Eh, we're okay! We're used to sleeping late anyway." Eunhyuk and Donghae reasoned out. "We want to watch TV!"

"And we're going to play Starcraft!" Kyuhyun and I whined.

Ryeowook said, "You can do all those tomorrow. We need to wake up early to prepare because of course, we're gonna sleep late tomorrow."

"And it's not like everyday that we're given a chance a chance to get a nice, long sleep." Yesung explained.

"Hyung's right. Let's just wake up early tomorrow. I'm sure all those can wait." Siwon said.

"And I need my beauty sleep!" Heechul exclaimed. "So sleep you pabos."

The rest of us grunted before going back to our respective rooms.

 

I threw my body on my bed. "Aish, I wanna play."

"And I want to sleep~" Minchan sang.

"Good night halmeoni."

"Shut up, maknae."

"No, thanks." Then I started singing, "Lalalalalala~~~"

"Aish" she grunted then threw a pillow to my face which I caught before it hit.

"Thanks, more pillow for me!"

"No."

"Fine" I said then threw it back to her.

Her expression changed as the pillow hit her face. She heaved a heavy sigh. "Cho. Gyu. Ri. You're--"

"very awesome?" I grinned.

She glared at me then smiled. "You're lucky I'm already sleepy."

"My awesomeness attracts luck."

"Whatever." She walked over the switch then turned off the lights. "Good night, Gyu."

"Nighty."

 

It was only eight thirty and that's way too early to sleep so I decided to just play some games on my phone. I was about to beat my previous record in Temple Run when my phone vibrated, indicating a new message. My phone crashed.

"Ugh. What the- damn! I--" 

A book landed on my head with a thud.

"Wha--"

"Shh. Shut up little maknae, if you don't want to die~" Minchan sang in a melody horror film-worthy then she went back to sleep.

"Sorry" I whispered.

After a minute, my phone went back to normal. I swiped the screen to open and it revealed a new message from none other my loving brother.

 

From OpPaBo Kyu:

Ya, I'm bored.

Let's play~ ^^

 

So I replied.

 

To: OpPaBo Kyu

No.

OK, kidding. Sure. Where?

Not here bc Chan.

 

From OpPaBo Kyu:

Here! We have food too and Min says he misses you!

ㅋㅋ

 

From Aegyo Min

Hi Gyugyu, your brother says he misses you.

And I miss my Gyugyu too~ let's play~

We have food here~~!!!

 

To OpPaBo Kyu, Aegyo Min:

I miss myself too~

ㅋㅋㅋ

Be there in a minute

Wait for me!!!

 

I took all the things I'll be needed into my bag as fast and quietly as I can. I wouldn't want another book to be thrown at me especially since Minchan has a lot of hardbound books. They hurt. When I got all I need, I left the room ninja-style then sneaked into the KyuMin room which happens to be just in front of ours.

When I got there, I saw two idiots munching on ppeongtwigi, chocopie, pepero, goraebap and a bunch of other snacks they probably stole from the pantry. They were too busy eating and playing they didn't even notice me enter.

I glared at them both, throwing mental daggers at their back. "I told you to wait for me." I pouted.

"Oh, Gyu! You're here yay!!" The two exclaimed.

"Ecstatic and weird. What's up?" I put my bag on the floor then took my laptop out. I sat on floor with one of the bed on my back. They continued their game as I connect the wire to my device while I eat.

"Ha!" Kyuhyun laughed evilly. "I won again!"

"Ha! And I don't care!" Sungmin pouted and took another chocopie.

"Okay, my turn to win! Yay!" I clapped my hands as I exclaimed.

My brother smirked. "No freaking way."

The game started.

"Yes freaking way."

"No"

"Yes"

"Maybe"

We both turned our eyes to Sungmin who just shrugged.

 

We focused our attention back to the game. The first round was about twenty minutes of heated gameplay complete with a lot of teasing and annoying remarks for every move then a winner was made.

"Ha and ha!" I laughed evilly, almost the same as Kyuhyun's but there's a great difference (mine is awesome-r). "Yes freaking way~"

Sungmin and I did a fist bump then sticked our tongues out at Kyuhyun who was frowning while three sticks of pepero at the same time.

"Sheer luck" he murmured. "And Sungmin helped you. Tsk."

I chuckled. "No, that luck is called awesomeness, brother."

"And I didn't helped her. Why would I?"

We did another fist bump.

Kyuhyun whined, "Be-because she's your best friend! And-and you want revenge!" He pouted.

"You two are best friends too."

"And if I want revenge, I wouldn't help her."

"Your argument is invalid." Another fist bump. "Meh~rong!" We sticked our tongues out again at the sulking gamer.

"Aish" he snorted. "Whatever, whatever. It's just luck. Let's play again."

And so we did for I-have-no-idea-how-many times. I went back to my room at around two o'clock. We were a bit worried because Heechul or Ryeowook might catch us and scold us but since even Eunhyuk, Donghae and Shindong were watching TV (they still were even after I went back), we are probably going to have less punishment, if not none.

But one thing is for sure, I won every single game and Kyuhyun will not be a happy zombie tomorrow.

Well, at least Sungmin and I had a great time annoying him.