Mischief Managed

Two Evil Geniuses

Sungmin's POV

I have no choice but to follow Gyuri as she's pulling my hand with a tight grip. We followed Yesung and Hana stealthily as they roam around the mall. You might think how they haven't noticed us yet but Gyuri is an expert in this. We would hide somewhere--may it be a pot or a some shop-- whenever they would look behind and they never saw us because Gyuri moves faster than the speed of light (kidding--but almost). People would sometimes throw us strange looks but she doesn't seem to care. This mischievous girl would never lose the playful smirk and the glint in her eyes that I notice whenever we hide. I also noticed that her hair is a lot longer now but I never got the chance to ask her when her last haircut was since she was too busy stalking the two.

"Gyuri, why are we even doing this?" I asked as we hid for the ninth time. I was getting tired now from all the running.

She shrugged. "I don't know. It's fun." She looked at me then giggled. "Oh c'mon I was getting bored and I haven't done this for a long time."

"Bored? How can you be bored?" I raised my eyebrow. "And you do remember what you got when we did this before, right?"

"Bored from I don't know. Heh" She shrugged again. "And I remember that." She started laughing. "Best Tuesday ever. Oh that look from Kyuhyun's face! Haha!"

"Tsk." Was all I could say. I simply chuckled at her childishness.

"Oh, right. Where's--"

"Yesung and Hana? Oh we're here." We slowly looked behind us and saw two figures both with hands crossed over their chests and serious faces.

I sighed and Gyuri bit her lip to stop a laugh.

"Cho Gyuri, Lee Sungmin. You two are dead."

Then we ran.

 

I get Gyuri; this is fun. I actually like doing this with her--stalking, hiding, running. I felt like we are spy duos on a top secret mission. We ran to the parking lot and then to my car as fast as we can with Yesung and Hana behind us. Before we entered the car, we heard them shout something like "You'll pay later, you stalkers!"

"Haha! Turtles!" Gyuri laughed as she put on her seatbelt. I maneuvered the car and left the parking fast as soon as I've put on mine.

"Are they following?" I asked.

At the corner of my eye, I saw look behind then shook her head. "Nah. I don't think they will. They're probably glad we're gone now."

"Have you bought everything you need to buy?"

She nodded. "Yep."

"Good." I then remembered the star rings that she really wanted. I wanted to buy them too but in secret. I thought I should give it to her as a Christmas gift or something but they're probably sold now. Good thing I've bought her something else already for Christmas.

"When's the party by the way?"

"On the 24th, as usual. Tomorrow night."

"Oh. Wow, I came home so late."

"Yeah, why?" She usually comes back at least a week before Christmas.

"I had a lot to fix and take care of since I'll be staying."

"Oh right. That's really good then. That you're staying. I can finally have someone to bother at night other than Kyuhyun and Minchan." I smiled without taking my focus out of the road.

She patted my shoulder. "I know you missed me a lot."

I pressed the brakes slowly as the traffic light went red. "You missed me too." I said, slowly turning my head to look at her then smiling.

She pinched my cheeks with both hands. "Of course, pabo. Ya, isn't my best friend so cute like me."

"Aish. That hurts." I pouted then turned my attention back to the road just in time as the lights went green.

 

We reached home at around 6:30. Ryeowook was still preparing dinner with Yoorin helping him.

"Oh, hi hyung. Hi Gyuri." He greeted as we passed by the kitchen. "Where did you two go?"

We sat down the stools beside the counter. "Mall." we replied.

"Oh, Christmas shopping?" Yoorin asked. She put down a plate of kimchi pancakes on the counter. When they both turned around, Gyuri sneakily took a piece.

"Ya!" I hitted her hand.

She still proceeded to eat the said piece. "What?" she asked with full.

I shook my head, then took one for myself. She hitted my hand in the same manner as I did. 

"Aish! Sungmin hyung!" Turned to see Ryeowook with his hands on his hips, definitely not impressed with what I did.

"What? She did it first!"

Gyuri did a thumbs up. "It's good!"

Yoorin covered the plate before Gyuri takes another one. "Aish, go away you two. You're not allowed to be here until dinner."  She then dragged us away but Gyuri still managed to get another piece.

She broke the piece in half then gave one to me. "Here."

"Thanks."

We went back to the living room were we left the shopping bags. We were about to go to our rooms already when...

"Where do you think you two are going?" We looked back and saw two human turtles sitting on the couch with the same expression they had at the mall.

"To our rooms." Gyuri replied. "Bye. See ya!"

"Not so fast, young lady. Come back here! You too, Mr. Lee."

Slowly made our way back. "Ehehe." Gyuri chuckled as she smiled at them cheekily.

"Do you have an explanation or shall we go to the punishment part already?"

"Punishment/Explanation!" Gyuri and I said at the same time. I gave her a "what-the-hell" look for saying punishment. I don't like punishments.

"Oh c'mon we're not teenagers! What kind of punishment would you give us? It's just a little joke."

"She dragged me into this." I said. Pointing a finger at her.

Then the two laughed. "We're not angry, don't worry."

"Told yah~"

"Shh"

"But" The two stood up and walked towards us. "Beware, though, we will get our revenge." They chuckled evilly then left. Our gaze followed them as they went to their rooms.

"Okay then~"

"What are those two after? Hmm"

"I guess we'll find out soon? Haha."

I shrugged. "But I have a bad feeling it won't be 'just a little joke'."

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hello! Updated again, yay!

I was supposed to update last night but I fell asleep. Haha.

Anyway, I hope you liked this!

Please do comment about you think

It helps me a lot as an author >w<

Thank you guys! <3