Of Gifts, Games and... A Missing Shirt?

Two Evil Geniuses

Gyuri's POV

After we finished eating, I grabbed one of my bags then went to the living and sat down on the sofa. I opened the bags then started counting the things inside it; there were supposed to be 20 items in there.

"You forgot your dessert." Sungmin said as he sat down beside me with two rice cakes in hand. I took one of the rice cakes then took a bit. Mm, I miss eating these.

"Thanks." I said, my mouth still full of rice cake.

Sungmin took a box wrapped in pink gift wrapping paper from the bag. "What are these?" he asked.

"Gifts." I replied. "And that's yours."

"I can see that." Pointing to the huge "이성민" written on the box.

I rolled my eyes. "Good to know."

He chuckled. "Anyway, thanks Gyu!" he exclaimed. "Hm, I wonder what's inside?"

"Nothing special, don't worry." I said then smiled cheekily at him before the ruffled and messed up my hair.

 

"Gyuri!" Minchan, Hana and Yoorin called out. Hana and Yoorin sat beside me while Minchan pushed Sungmin away so she can sit beside me too. "Ya, move, move!"

"I was here first!" her brother whined.

"So? Just move! She's my twin so I should sit beside her!" Minchan whined as well.

Then those two continued to fight over me. Ha, they must've really missed me.

"You aren't blood related so stop dreaming! She's my best friend!"

"She's my bestfriend too!"

"Ya! SHE'S OUR BEST FRIEND TOO!" Hana and Yoorin shouted.

"Seriously people, stop fighting over me! Learn to share~" I said matter-of-factly. "Min oppa, just let your little sister sit. She is my twin."

Sungmin sighed then moved to let Minchan sit down. She sticked her tongue out at him. "Meh~rong!"

Sungmin frowned. "But I'm still your number one best friend, right?" he asked, pouting his lips in attempt to look cuter than he already is.

"Uh, sorry hyung but I'm her number one best friend~" Kyuhyun said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere with Yesung and Ryewook.

"Nah, you're all number three. You, you, you, you, you, you, you and-" I pointed at everyone part of the Gyu-list (my version of the Kyu-line but cooler and awesomer) A.K.A. my best friends but someone seems missing.

"Me?" Heechul said as he walked into the living room then sat down on the other sofa.

"Yep."

"Why three?" they all asked in unison.

"First is God and second is myself." I said cheekily. "Then the rest of you would be number four."

They all protested saying that I couldn't count myself but nah, if I want to, I can, right?

"That's our Gyuri." Siwon walked towards me to mess my hair up before sitting down.

"Stop ruining my hair." I complained.

"Sorry, no can do~" Then Henry ruffled it too, then Donghae, then Eunhyuk, then the rest of Super Junior.

"Aish... you're all gonna pay for this." I murmured, glaring at each and everyone who ruined my har with my oh-so scary glare while they're all busy with their gifts. No one shall mess with the Great Gyuri. Especially with Sleepy Gyuri. I yawned then looked at the time. It was already 12 noon and during vacations, it's my early siesta time.

 

"I'm sleepy~ Since you already got your gifts, can I now go to my room and take a short nap?" I asked but only received nods as answers; I guess they really like their gifts, huh?

"Sure~" Heechul replied. Oh, someone still cares! "Thanks for the gift~ Heebum and the other cats will love this!" he said, referring to the knitted cat clothes that I gave him.

"Yeah~ thanks Gyuri!" the rest said.

"Yeah, sure, fine, whatever~ Good night!" I said. Since it's already nap time, it's a "Good night" not afternoon.

"Wait Gyu, I thought we're gonna play Starcraft?" my brother asked. He must be so excited to lose once again.

"Uh, later, kay? I'm sleepy so night night~" I waved at them sleepily before yawning again.

Kyuhyun frowned. "But make sure that we're gonna play as soon as you wake up, arasso?"

"Hmm... I need to continue my christmas shopping. I still need to buy some more gifts. So, maybe after that? You're gonna lose anyway..."

"Fine. But, no. You're the one who's going to lose. Ha! You'll see."

"I don't think so~ Sorry oppa~" I said then sticked my tongue out. "Ya, anyone wants to help me bring my things to my room?"

"OUR room!" Minchan said, emphazing the word "our."

"Whatever."

"I will!" Sungmin and Yesung volunteered, as always. We walked back to the entrance to get my other bags and luggages (I have lot of stuffs) and then went to my room.

 

I immediately jumped on my bed as soon as we entered the room. "Ah, I miss you so much, dearest bed." I said then counted the number of pillows. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. Yes! Complete~~" I exclaimed. I can not sleep comfortable with less than seven pillows. I placed one pillow under my feet, one on my left side, one on my right, another two for my head then I hugged the remaining two before closing my eyes.

"Kyuhyun replace all the old pillows with new ones yesterday." Yesung said.

I replied nonchalantly, "Oh, okay. That's good to know."

"Where shall we put these?" he asked.

"Anywhere you want to..."

"Okay." I heard Yesung and Sungmin dropping my bags somewhere near my bed.

"Hey, I have very fragile items in there! My laptop could get crushed!" 

"Okay, okay. Sorry~" Sungmin replied.

I heard Yesung whispering something to Sungmin but I was too sleepy to actually listen to it. "Hey Gyu, I gotta go now. Bye~ Sleep tight~" he said as he pat my head then left.

"He has a date with Hana."

"Oh, okay."

"Do you want me to unpack for you?" Sungmin offered. Aw, my best friend is still so caring~ That's my bunny~

"Sure~ thanks bunny~" I raised my hand up then gave him a thumbs up. "Good night~"

He walked towards my bed then pat my head. "Good night bunny~" he said then kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair (again OTL). Aish, this guy. He's probably the sweetest person I know. From making up the "bunny" nickname to always helping me out especially when I'm feeling lazy. No wonder why he's my best-est and sweetest best friend (but don't tell the others) ever.

 

I was running around the dorm then suddenly slipped. I was waiting for my back to drop on the floor but instead... I woke up. It was another one of my usual dreams where I either slipped or just fall down. I looked around and check the time, 2:30. I should probably sleep a little longer but since I still have a lot to buy, I decided to get up now. I opened my and Minchan's cabinet and saw everything perfectly and neatly placed thanks to Sungmin. I wanted to change to a more comfortable clothing so Iooked for my my favorite "BEST STARCRAFT PLAYER" shirt but I couldn't find it anywhere: the cabinet, my luggages and my other bags. I remember putting it in my black luggage so I couldn't forget that; someone must've took it. (Insert death glare)

 

I immediately stormed out of room and then went to Kyuhyun's room. "Ya! Cho Kyuhyun!"

He was seated on his computer chair, playing some random games on his laptop. "What?!" He paused the game he was playing then turned to me. I looked at the shirt he was wearing; it was mine.

"What are you doing?! Why are you wearing that?!"

"What?! You mean this?" he huffed. "I should be the one asking. Why did I found this in your cabinet? This is mine! I've looking for this for ages!"

"Because it's mine! Mine!"

"No! It's MINE!!" he shouted back.

"No brother, it's mine. Mommy gave it to me last year as a birthday present."

"She gave it to me last year too! And this one's mine!"

"No, that's mine. Yours maybe missing but THAT IS MINE!"

"No! IT'S MI-"

"SILENCE. Can't you see I'm sleeping?" an annoyed looking Heenim shouted.

"NO." we both replied.

"Aish chinja. LEE SUNGMIN!" he called out. What's he up to?

"Yes, hyung?" Pink bunny came in a flash.

"Stop these two. I, I need my beauty sleep." Heechul said. He cleared his throat and we glared at him. "What happened?" he asked.

"IT'S MY SHIRT AND HE/SHE TOOK IT!"

"I told you, it's MINE!"

"No, MINE!"

"MINE!"

"MINE!"

"MINE!!"

"M-"

"Cho Kyuhyun and Cho Gyuri, stop fighting!" Heechul shouted. He looked really mad and scary. Uh-oh. "Stop fighting over a silly shirt!"

"It's not silly, it's precious." we replied, our heads were down since we were too scared of what may happen next. You wouldn't really like it when he loses his temper especially when you ruin his beauty sleep. Last time, Kyuhyun got angry because he lost at Starcraft again (and again and again...) then he accused me of using cheats (which I will never do, never ever) so I got mad then we started fighting. Heechul got angry because we kept on shouting at each other so he cut our LAN wires and almost broke our laptop. He also confiscated all our gadgets for a week. He's more strict and scarier than their managers during promotion period.

"Whose shirt is it?!"

Kyuhyun and I glared at each other then said, "Mine."

"Mom gave it to me during my birthday last year." I said. Our staring contest is still going.

"Mom gave it to me last year, too. I lost it but found it in her cabinet."

Heechul sighed. "Kyuhyun, just give to her. I saw yours in Donghae's pile of laundry."

"R-really?" he asked. "Really hyung?" he sounded really happy.

"Yeah. Now, give that shirt to your sister and I shall go back to my sleep. Aish, seriously you two." Then Heechul left.

Kyuhyun ran to Donghae's room as fast as he can then he searched his pile of clothes on a chair and succeeded on finding his shirt. He smelled it first before taking my shirt off then wearing his own. He threw my shirt at me and I cheered gleefully. Yey! I got my shirt back!

"Fishy hyung! Why did you took my shirt?!" A fish is going to be dead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yipee~ Finally updated after weeks of not updating~

Since our final exams just ended, I think I would be able to update more regularly now~

I'll try to update again next Friday or Saturday or earlier, if I can!

Thank you for all your comments! I hope you guys keep on comment and subscribe too!

Thank you so much! I'll do my best to make this story even better! <3

WEEHOO~ HERE'S THE TEASER FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE~

"Is that Yesung and Hana? Oho, this is gonna be so awesome." I said before forcing Sungmin to join me in stalking them.

Please keep commenting and don't forget to subscribe too!

<3