Santa Gyu's back!

Two Evil Geniuses

Third Person POV

"Ya, idiot. I'm on the plane now and I'll be at the airport in three hours. Make sure you prepare some food, ara?" the person on the other line said.

Kyuhyun chuckled as he continued to play some computer game. "Okay, okay. Who do you want to fetch you? I can't since I'll be busy playing..." he trailed off, trying to think of some excuse why he can't fetch his younger sister. "I mean, helping Ryeowook in cooking."

"Yeah right. Have fun playing Starcraft dearest oppa. Next time, don't put me on speaker mode if you don't want me to know that you're preparing for our battle later. Anyway, any will do."

"Uh, Sungmin? How about Sungmin?"

"Sungmin...? O-kay~ But, where's Chullie oppa?"

"I dunno," he said. "But he said he'd be here later to welcome you."

"Okay. Wait, can you ask Yeppa to come too? I need to turn my phone off now. See you later pabo~ Saranghae oppa. Bye~"

"Okay, bye. Nado saranghae saeng~" Kyuhyung smiled as he turn his whole attention to his game. Now, he needs to practice to make sure he'll beat his sister at their game later.

Yes, sister and no, it's not Cho Ahra. Kyuhyun has a younger sister in the form of Cho Gyuri. A smart, witty Korean student studying in a prestigious university in the Philippines. Well, used to be. After she and her brother convinced her parents to let her move back to Seoul, she will now be studying in Kyunghee university and living at his brother's dorm... with the rest of Super Junior that is.

 

After three hours of travel from Manila to Seoul, Gyuri finally arrived in Korea. As she walked around the airport, trying to look for some place to sit, she texted Sungmin and Yesung, informing them that she'd already arrive.

When she finally found a bench, she sat down then looked around, hoping to see those two somewhere. "Aish, where are those two?" She then checked her phone incase they've replied but they didn't. "Five more minutes and they will not get any gift from Santa..." she murmured. Then suddenly, someone removed her glasses swiftly then covered her eyes.

Struggling to remove the hands, she said, "Hey, do you want to die-"

"Aww~ is Gyugyu hungry already?" the culprit asked in a sweet voice that will make fangirls melt as he slowly removed his hands. It's none other than Lee Sungmin, the Lee Sungmin of Super Junior but you couldn't recognize him though, with all those disguise that he's wearing, you couldn't even see his face.

Gyuri squinted her eyes. "Who are..." she tried to take her glasses from him but he didn't gave it to her.

"Ya, I know your nearsighted, and I know you could recognize my lovely voice the moment you hear it." Sungmin said as he sat down beside her.

"Tsk, whatever. Just give me my glasses bunny" she said as she grab her glasses from him then immediately wore it. "Ah, better~" she sang. "Oh, where's Yesungie oppa?"

"Hey, isn't enough that I'm here? Why are still looking for Yesung hyung?" he said, pretending to cry.

"Oh, shut up." she said, pinching his cheeks.

"Ah! That hurts." he whined, massaging his now red cheeks. "He went to a tea shop to buy some bubble tea for us. Oh, here he is."

Yesung walked towards them then sat beside Gyuri. "Oolong tea with pearl... Sungmin, this is yours and black milk tea with coffee jelly... this is yours, Gyu."

"Thank chu~!" Gyuri exclaimed then hugged Yesung. "You're the best turtle oppa!"

"I was here first but I didn't got even a small hug." Sungmin sighed.

Gyuri playfully hit his face. "Shut up. You didn't give me any bubble tea or food" she said then laughed.

"Oh you two. I know you just missed each other. I mean it's been a year already, wasn't it?" Yesung said. "Anyway, we need to get going. I guess you're already hungry now, right Gyu? I heard Ryeowook made something delicious for you~"

 

The three knocked on the door to Super Junior's dorm before Yesung turned the door knob. "Hey guys~ we're here!" he announced as he and Sungmin dropped Gyuri's bags and luggage down after they removed their shoes.

"Gyuri!!" Ryeowook came running towards them then hugged Gyuri. "I missed you so much, maknae~ How were you?" he asked, pinching her cheeks. "Ya! Yoorinnie, Hana, Minchannie! Gyuri's here!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" three girls shouted.

"Hey~ I'm the maknae!" Kyuhyun whined, walking towards Gyuri to hug her. "Gyugyu! I miss you pabo!"

Gyuri hugged him back. "I miss you too oppa~" she said, "but I'm the maknae now! Ha!"

"Fine, whatever~" Kyuhyun said then ruffled Gyuri's hair

"Gyu! Ri!" three girl came running towards Gyuri then hugged her as well.

"Oh, we missed you so much maknae!" Yoorin, Leeteuk's cousin, said.

"Yeah~" Hana, Kangin's cousin, and Minchan, Sungmin's sister, said in reply.

"I miss you guys as well! But," Gyuri said, "can we go inside now rather than staying her at the entrace? I'm pretty hungry, too~"

"Oh, and I made a lot of delicious food!" Ryeowok exclaimed. "Let's go and eat!"

 

"So Gyuri, how was the Philippines?" Yoorin asked.

"Fine." was all Gyuri's response since she was busy eating... and eating... and eating. Ryeowook was an awesome cook after all.

"Did you bought something for us?" Minchan asked with sparkly eyes. She has high hopes Gyuri bought her something since she buys them things whenever she comes here during Christmas. She wasn't called Santa Gyu for nothing. In fact, she buys more gifts for them than Siwon does just because.

"What something? Why should I buy things for you..." Gyuri replied, her head was down and her voice was low. "But...Of course I did! I am the great Santa after all! But I'll give your gifts later, arasso?" she said with a brighter and livelier tone like the usual.

"Tsk, I thought Santa forgot. So, what did you get for me, your awesome oppa?" Kyuhyun asked.

"And me?" Sungmin asked.

"What about us?" Eunhyuk and Donghae asked in unison.

"You'll find out later. Anyway, I'll just give your christmas gifts on Christmas eve, okay." she said. "Oh, right. I forgot to buy something for Kyuhyun and Sungmin oppa...Well, I'm sure my presence is enough, right?" she asked cutely (imitating Sungmin a while ago at the airport) while batting her eyelashes. Oh, her aegyo-ness is starting.

"Tsk, Sungmin hyung, you've taught her well." Kyuhyun said.

"I know, right?" Sungmin replied. "But, seriously Gyuri. No anything?"

"Kidding!" She grinned sheepishly like a 7 year old. "I would never forget you two" she assured them. 

"I'm back!" someone announced. "Where's my apprentice?"

"Heechul oppa?"

Heechul went to the dining room to greet Gyuri and the rest, "Gyuri! You're back! I missed you so much! Now where's my gift?"

"Seriously, you people keep asking me about your gifts. Can't you wait..."

"Fine, fine. I'll just get them later." Heechul said as he sat down on an empty chair. Ryeowook stood up to gave him a bowl of rice and chopsticks. "Thanks Wookie. So, how long are you gonna stay here?"

"You haven't told them yet?" Gyuri asked Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun thought for a while. "I'm not sure... I must've forgotten."

"Why?"

"You dropped out?"

"You failed school?"

"You don't wanna go to school anymore?"

"You're staying here for good?"

Gyuri looked, or rather glared at them. "No, no, no and yes" she replied. "You seriously think I'd fail school? Seriously? Me? Cho Gyuri? Tsk, I'm quite disappointed in you..."

"But you're really going to stay? For good? Seriously?" Sungmin asked. He was grinning widely and he seem really happy about the announcement.

"Yep~ Santa's back and she's never gonna leave again. Well, at least not anytime soon."

 

 


Yippee! Finally finished chapter one!

I hope you like this!

Wah~ Santa Gyu's back! I wonder what present will they get?

Well, let's find out in the next chapter!

TEASER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER:

"Cho Kyuhyun and Cho Gyuri! Stop fighting!"

>w< Okay, Gyuri just came and she and Kyuhyun are fighting already?

Is that called sibling love? Aww~ sweet~ XD

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and/or upvote :3