Chapter 15

Close to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Three days after....

A big banquet was held at the mansion. Some officials of the White Soshi clan were invited as well. Everyone were dressed formally.

"Woah... boss sure is big time." Jonghyun exclaimed.

"He's actually promoted to a higher position after what happened." Han Byul added.

"So is he gonna leave us?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'm not." Seven suddenly barged in at their conversation. "I requested to stay here with you guys."

"Yay!! That's good news. We don't need to have a send off party after all." Jonghyun added and everyone just laughed.
 

"Boss, here they are." Yonghwa arrived with the guardians and Master Wu with him.

"Oh, thank you for coming to such a short notice. This event is just so sudden." Seven said as he welcomed them.

The guardians weren't wearing their masks. They blended with the crowd effortlessly.

"We would love to come." Master Wu replied. "And besides, we want to grab this opportunity to greet Ms. Seo Joo Hyun a happy birthday." then they bowed towards her.

Seohyun felt embarrassed when they bowed to her. "P-Please. It's okay. Don't be too formal with me. Thank you Master Wu and you guys."

"Please accept this gift from us, Seohyun-ah." Chansung added and gave her a small box. 

Seohyun opened it and it was a gold heart necklace. Inside is her photo and her grandma. "Awwe, this is so nice. Thank you."

Master Wu assisted her as she wore it.

"That suits you pretty well." Yonghwa said to her with a curve on his lips. Seohyun felt a bit stunned by his actions and words lately.


Then slow music just started to play and it was a signal for a dance for everyone. The men who were present started to women to the center isle.

Han Byul and Seven went on sweetly as they danced. 

"Cheesy." Jonghyun commented and just stared at them happily.


Yonghwa offered his hand towards Seohyun this time. "Can I?"

She felt her face heating up again this time and she just nodded calmly as they went to the center isle.
 


"Go on man." Kuo elbowed Yuan playfully.

"What?" Yuan replied innocently and just looked at him.

"You can't fool us. You've been stealing glances towards Taeyeon the moment we arrived here." Chansung added and smirked.

"Shut up. I'm not." Yuan let out a small laugh and drinks up the white wine he was holding. "I was just thinking about things."

"You were thinking about her." Kuo added throwing a playful glance towards him.

"Geez, stop it already bro." Yuan just laughed and hit Kuo playfully on the arm.

 

 


"So... what are you gonna guys plan to do now?" Seohyun broke the ice since they have been silent for quite a while while dancing and she just felt awkward.

"Well, we have our own plans. But what's common is we're gonna continue working in the White Soshi clan and improve our skills for future missions." he replied.

"What about you? What are you planning to do?" Seohyun asked all of a sudden but realized that it was too direct. "Oh, I'm sorry if I asked such things. You don't have to --"

"Just like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter