Chapter 2

Zombie Land

*TELEVISION REPORT*

"Incheon Airport is in trouble right now. There are humans who suddenly attacks random people and bite them. This is not only happening in Incheon Airport but also in other parts of Seoul. The government tries there best to fix what is happening. The police shoots every human being that acts like them. We encourage everyone to stay at home and lock there doors---"

"What the hell is happening?" A girl with long brown wavy hair said as she stands up and turns off the television while she turns on her radio.

Suddenly her phone rings. She grabs her phone and look on her phone screen to know who is calling. She smiles on who it is with her famous eye-smile.

"Annyeong Seohyun-ah, why did you call?" She asks as she grabs some ice cream on her fridge.

"Annyeong Tiffany unnie. I just arrived here at our condominium. Can I get my keys unnie? I'll be on your front door in 1 minute."

"Sure sure. I'll hang up now. Bye!"

"Bye!"

Just then, someone knocks on Tiffany's door. She smiles knowing it was Seohyun. As she opens her door, she was welcomed by her innocent friend with a hug.

"Unnie, I missed you so much!"

"Me too, how's your vacation on Jeju?"

Seohyun breaks the hug and looks at her unnie's eyes.

"Jeju island is really beautiful unnie. We should go there together."

"Ofcourse I would love to. I bet you're really tired so go to your pad and take a rest. By the way, here, your keys."

"Thank you unnie!" Seohyun grabs her pad's keys and place them on her pocket.

"You're welcome, your pad is on the next floor. Your laundry will arrive in few minutes."

"Thanks unnie. Bye."

"Bye Seohyun."

Tiffany closes her door and continues to listen to the radio while eating ice cream. She is currently listening to her favorite radio station, chin chin radio. Well actually the DJs are her favorite because of their humor and cute personalities, its non other than DJ Taeyeon and Dj Kangin.

*RADIO*

"Kangin-sshi"

"Taeyeon-ah"

"Welcome to Chin Chin Radio!" The two DJ said.

"Kangin-sshi, did you watch the news?"

"Neh, Taeyeon-sshi, those people are weird."

"Neh, they look like real zombies right?"

 

"'They are right, its really weird." Tiffany said as she takes another spoon of icecream on . Suddenly the radio connection becomes choppy until Tiffany can't hear anything on the radio.

"What happened?" Tiffany checks the radio and keeps on changing the station hoping to get a signal but failed. She checks her phone too but there is no signal.

"What the He--"

*BANG!!!*

Tiffany looks at her window and her eyes widens. She can't believe on what she saw. The cars are crashed and everyone is screaming for help. Those things eating the internal organs of humans. She can see that those things are enterning their condominuim. Now, Tiffany is in panic. She didn't expect that what is happening in Seoul is really like this, the scene on her own very eyes.

Tiffany still doesn't know what to do until someone knocks on her door. She expects that Seohyun comes back because she heard the crash outside the unit. She immediately runs to open her door preparing to hug Seohyun but she's wrong.

The one who enters is Shinyoung, her close friend neighboor. But she's different. Her hair is all messed up, pupils in the eyes are missing, the way she walks towards Tiffany is different, blood all over her shirt and saliva dripping on . Tiffany takes a step backward. She doesn't know why Shinyoung is acting this way.

"Shin-Shinyoung Unnie, this is not funny." Tiffany said takes a step backward. But the monster in front of her just continues to walk towards her.

Tiffany doesn't really know what to do, Run? No she can't run. Step backward yes she can do that but not forever. Tiffany reached the wall of her pad.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly Shinyoung starts to attack Tiffany but Tiffany is faster she grabs a knife and stab her friend on her chest. Blood spills all over Tiffany's shirt. She takes a step backward away from Shinyoung.

"I'm sorry unnie." Tiffany cried. She's crying right now. How can she stab her friend on the knife. She's really guilty on what had happen. She just killed her friend.

Shinyoung on the other hand grabs the knife on her chest and throws it on the side. Tiffany widens her eyes, 'she's still alive?'

"Unnie, stop this!"

"RAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!"

Shinyoung attacks Tiffany which cause Tiffany to hit the floor, Shinyoung on top of her. 

"Let me go!"

Tiffany tries her best to struggle. When Shinyoung was about to bite her, she kicks Shinyoung's stomach. Tiffany tries her best to escape. Luckily she was succesful. She runs to her kitchen. Throwing anything she can grab to Shinyoung but she was able to dodge everything.

Tiffany grabs the frying pan and hit Shinyoung on the head. The monster gets down on her knees and until her whole body hits the floor. Tiffany can tell that she's already dead.

Tiffany cries but she stands up and lock her doors to prevent another monster to enter her pad. She change her clothes and grabs Shinyoung's hands and pulls her to an empty room.

"Why is this happening?" Tiffany cries even more.

She cried all day until she has fallen asleep.

-----

Incheon Airport:

When someone grabs Yuri's wrist she immediately look on its way to find who it is. It's no other than Lee Sooman,

"Please help me." Sooman cried in front of Yuri. Yuri just shakes her head.

"Follow me." Yuri continues to go to Kyungsan's direction avoiding all the people who is running in horror.

"Kyungsan! I'm here!" Yuri shouted as she reached Kyungsan.

"Noona!" Kyungsan runs and hugs Yuri tightly, Kyungsan keeps on crying.

"Ssshhhh, Noona is here already." Yuri then looks at Sooman.

"Do you know a secure place around this airport?"

"Ye-yes. The room I stayed earlier."

"Let's go there."

"Araso."

The two of them runs while Yuri carries Kyungsan.

 

On the other hand...

"Incheon Airport was attacked by this--, Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!" Yoona, the reporter shouted as the camera man was attacked by a zombie on his back.

"Junho! Help! Help! Help us!"  Yoona shouted as she watch the zombie eats her friend.

Suddenly aboy grabs Yoona's hand.

"Who are you?" Yoona asks as they keep on running.

"I'm Kibum. Let's follow those two." Kibum points on Yuri and Sooman. The two leaves the airport's lobby and follows Yuri.

-----

Dang! How is it? I changed the foreword by the way. :)