Chapter 4

Zombie Land

Kyuhyun climbs on the balcony of Seohyun with the help of Siwon. Tiffany just stare at Kyuhyun hoping that he can save her friend from those things. Fortunately Kyuhyun was able to climb up to Seohyun's balcony just then Seohyun's door bursts open revealing two of those things. They were both male and they look so disgusting.

Tiffany then holds Siwon's shoulder, her eyes really showing fears. "Please tell me Kyuhyun can save her." Tiffany said almost in a pleading tone.

"Don't worry, believe on Kyuhyun. I know that he can do it. Trust him okay?" Siwon reassured Tiffany and the girl just nods her head.

The two zombies starts to walk on the direction of the two, Kyuhyun looks at Seohyun who is really afraid of the the two zombies so Kyuhyun put his hand in front of Seohyun and showed his sword.

"RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The two zombies starts to attack the two and Seohyun can only shout. Tiffany heard Seohyun's scream and holds Siwon's hands. Siwon being a gentleman comforts the girl beside her.

"Just stay right here okay? Close your eyes, this is a little bit rough for you." Kyuhyun said and winked at the girl. He prepares to attack the two. Kyuhyun pushed the first zombie on the floor and slash its right arm. The zombie groaned and the innocent Seohyun closes her eyes on the scene in front of her. Kyuhyun then leaves the first zombie and approach the second one forgetting that he didn't killed it yet. The second zombie and Kyuhyun fights, Everything that Kyuhyun do was able to dodge by the zombie. But the zombie is not lucky enough, Kyuhyun is smarter than him. Kyuhyun didn't hesitate to slash it's throat up to its brain.

Seohyun opens her eyes hoping the horror in front of her is gone but she was wrong. The first zombie earlier stands up and approaches Kyuhyun, unfortunately Kyuhyun is facing his back. Seohyun doesn't know what to do, there is no time left to shout and tell Kyuhyun that the zombie is at his back. Seohyun grabs a knife and runs to the zombie.

"Yahhh!" Seohyun shouted to get the zombies attention and she was succesful. Kyuhyun was shocked and turns around, he was surprised to find the zombie at his back but the zombie is now approaching Seohyun.

"Seohyun!" Kyuhyun shouted, he is now worried to Seohyun.

"No, let me hadle this one." Seohyun reassured Kyuhyun and takes a step forward.

The zombie then run to Seohyun, when the zombie is near she closes her eyes and stab the zombie on its head. The zombie fell on the ground, Seohyun just killed it. Kyuhyun smiled and approaches Seohyun.

"You're safe now." Kyuhyun said and hugs Seohyun. Seohyun was shocked at first, 'Did she just hugged by a stranger?' but Seohyun hugs back, she doesn't know why but she feels safe on the arms of this man.

"I'm Kyuhyun by the way." Kyuhyun said still hugging Seohyun.

"I'm Seohyun."

"Ahem!" Just then the two heard a fake cough on the door. The two breaks the hug and look who's out there and it was non other than Siwon and Tiffany.

"Unnie!" Seohyun cried and hugs Tiffany so tight.

"Thank God you're alright." Tiffnay cried too.

"Yes unnie I'm alright. Unnie what happened?"

"I still don't know Seohyun, by the way this is Siwon and that is Kyuhyun. They saved me earlier."

"Thank you for saving me and Unni." Seohyun breaks the hug and bows at the two men in front of him.

"Don't worry. I suggest we get out of this place. We can't survive here. No matter what happens we need to get out of here because our food supplies are not enough right? And we need more weapons."

Tiffany and Seohyun looks at each other and nodded.

"We are going with you."

"Let's go then." Kyuhyun said and the four of them leaves Seohyun's pad.

-----

A car can be seen on the highway of Seoul, two men are inside the car, the older one is driving the car while the other is on the passenger's seat. They were singing along the song on the stereo.

"Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae

Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde

Ja yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa ojik neoman chae ulge
Neoman gadeuk chae ulge
Loverholic, Robotronic, Loverholic, Robotronic."

"Aish! Minho, we are playing that song 20 times already. Change the song." The older looks at Minho forgetting to look at the road.

"But Donghae hyung-- LOOK OUT!" Minho shouted which startled Donghae. A zombie is walking on the highway, Donghae has no time to turn so he just let the car hit the zombie.

*BANG* The zombie was thrown meters away.

"Five points!" Donghae shouted in victory, Minho just shook his head.

"Hyung, I think we need to drop off to store. I'm kinda... er... starving." Minho admitted.

"Me too. Oh! There is a nearby store out there. Let's get some food there." Donghae then parked the car on a safe place where they can enter quickly if ever there are those things are inside the store. They grab there guns and goes outside the car.

As they enter the store, they check every corner, walking carefully and quietly. As they checked the whole store, the place is clean. Zombie Free Zone.

The two started getting breads, instant noodles, meat, fruits on the store. Anything they will need to survive, they didn't notice that someone is behind them.

Donghae is busy getting anything that is in front of him when he saw a shadow move on the corner of his eyes, he immediately grabs his gun and face to the shadow, only to find a blond haired girl.

Donghae puts his gun down and Minho approaches him.

"Hyung---" Minho cut his sentence when he saw the blond girl.

"Please help us." The girl pleaded to the two boys, showing fear in her eyes.

-----

Yuri is walking silenty on the hallway, preventing to make any sounds as possible. Placing her weapon, which is an umbrella, infront of her, holding it like a sword.

Then she encountered two directions, either she will go straight or go to the right. Yuri didn't hesitate to turn to the right and look at the right direction, she was caught by a flashlight. She can't see anything because of the light gicing by the flashlight.

"Get down!" A voice commanded to Yuri and she immediately obeys. When Yuri gets down a gun shot was heard and a zombie behind Yuri was killed. Yuri sighs in relief, that was really close. She need to thank the man who just saved her.

Yuri then stands up. "Thank you for---"

"Raise your hands" Yuri was interrupted and she immediately obeys like a good girl. She raised her hands like in a surrender manner.

"I'm clean, I don't have any injuries and please help us." Yuri said to the people in front of her, she can't still see their faces because of the flashlight that is pointing to her.

"Relax Yuri, don't you remember us?" A familiar female voice said. Yuri then adjust her eyes on the people in front of her. They were smiling like crazy.

Yuri then smiled, signaling that she remembers her friends faces.

"Hyoyeon! Leeteuk! Amber! Victoria! Nichkhun!" Yuri shouted which earns a 'ssshhhhhh' from the five.

The five of them are Yuri's friend from NBI. They are memebrs of NBI and they are in Incheon Airport to look for survivors. They didn't even expect to see Yuri there. Yuri then hugs the five of them one by one.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yuri asks.

"Hello, we are still member of NBI unnie. Ofcourse to save people." Amber said in a matter of fact tone.

"Yes yes, how can I forget."

"Here you need a weapon." Nichkhun said and he gave Yuri a gun.

"Do you still know how to use that?" Leeteuk mockingly said and Yuri just rolled her eyes.

"I just quit NBI. I'm not that old enough to lose my skills unlike you, Ahjussi." Yuri said in a teasing tone. Leeteuk was shocked on what Yuri said and everyone laughs.

"Hey! I'm not an ahjussi! yet!" Leeteuk protects himself.

"Yes you are, you are near to 30s." Victoria added.

"Victoria I thought you are in my side?" Leeteuk asked Victoria pretending to be hurt.

"Well, I just saw Yuri again and I miss her so much."

"Ohhhh, I miss you so much too Vic." And the two girls hugged each other.

"By the way there are more survivors on the VIP room. Follow me."

And the six of them went to VIP room were Sooman, Kyungsan. Kibum and Yoona are.

-----

@Mira95 Thank you for the comment! I'll try my best to update more. Thank You!

@shizunarui Yes, this fic was actually movie inspired. :) Thank you! I like zombies too that's why. :) Keep reading. :D

@davidseungpark @seokyu91 I already edited the foreword. Hehehe. Sorry for forgetting Kyuhyun. Keep reading. :)

@borrriing123 please keep on reading. Thanks!

@HanaKyu I'm a SeoKyu shipper. :D Thanks for subscribing!

@supershineegirls03 I just added Sica here. :D Thank you for subscribing!

@yulsic21 Hey! I love that anime. :D Thank you for reading! Keep reading. I'll try my best to update