Chapter 5

Zombie Land

5:00 pm at Incheon Airport:

 

The NBI along with Yuri was able to get the other survivors on the VIP room. The NBI, Yuri, Yoona, Kibum, Kyungsan and Sooman are the only ones left alive at the airport, or atleast the only human being on the airport.

The were walking to reach the airport's lobby because the main entrance is there and the fire exits were blocked.

Leeteuk leads the team while Nichkhun watching from behind along with his girlfriend Victoria. Yuri walking hand in hand with Kyungsan and Yoona while Lee Sooman is clinging to Leeteuk.

"Ssshhhh." Leeteuk said and stopped along the others. Leeteuk look at the lobby only to find a whole pack of those things, blocking the main entrance.

"Damn it." Leeteuk mumbles under his breath and they immediately knows what that means.

"Are you sure there are no other possible exits other than that?" Sooman asks who is completely annoyed by the slow progress of NBI.

"Hey Mr. Lee Sooman, even if you have the highest position in the society among us here, you should know your place because from the first place you are useless here." Hyoyeon said in a matter of fact tone with her eyebrow raised. Amber giggles and Kibum shook his head.

"Pft." That was the only thing that SM said after what Hyoyeon said.

"How can we go out if they were blocking our way?" Yoona asks holding her video cam. She is a reporter so the others understand why she's holding it.

Leeteuk ignore the question but instead he grabs a can and throw it to were the zombies are.

"What are you doing?!" Yuri whispered as she widens her eyes along the others.

"Ssshhh. I've got a theory that can't see us but they can only hear us and smell us."

As the can drops the floor it produces a loud metal sound and the zombies turn there heads to were the can is and goes there. They corner the in a circle, waiting for the can to move.

"Now we know." Leeteuk said with pride, his theory is correct.

"So if we walk silently, we can go outside this airport without even going through them." Yuri said as she holds Kyungsan's hands tighter.

"Yes, but still we should be careful, we should avoid making any sounds okay?" Leeteuk said and positions his amo same does the other NBI members.

"Nichkhun watch our back, Victoria you are in charge of Yoona, Amber protect Kibum, Hyoyeon protect Lee Sooman, Yuri protect Kyungsan ofcourse." Leeteuk demanded, well because he is the captain here.

"Why should I protect this useless politician?" Hyoyeon said raising her eyebrows again.

"Hey, you should be careful on what you are saying." Lee Sooman said.

"Yeah, whatever." Hyoyeon said as she rolled her eyes.

"Let's go then." Leeteuk said, they started to use the broken escalator to ground floor from second floor. The escalator has no handles so if you are not careful you'll fall down on the ground in no time.

Leeteuk leads the team while using a flashlight, followed by Yuri, Kyungsan, LSM, Hyoyeon, Amber, Kibum, Yoona, Victoria and Nichkhun.

They were nearly off the escalator when Kyungsan's shoe lace were untied. He tries to tied it first but Lee Sooman is behind him, being an impatient person Sooman kicks Kyungsan but the boy was not able to balance himself and fell of the escalator producing a loud thud and Kyungsan cries. That got the attention of the zombies and they run towards Kyungsan's direction.

"What the hell did you do?!" Yuri slighly shouted to Sooman and the man felt a thing guiltiness on what he did.

Now Kyungsan was cornered by dozen of zombies.

"Noona~~" Kyungsan cried and Yuri didn't hesitate to save him, she promised to Kyungsan's mother.

"Yuri-ah!" Hyoyeon shouted as Yuri jumps from the escalator upto Kyungsan.

Yuri held Kyungsan and hides him from her arms, Yuri closes her eyes to prepare from getting beaten but a gun shot was heard.

Leeteuk shoots the zombies one by one and the rest of the NBI followed. They have no choice but to get out of that place by killing those things.

"! Yuri don't forget the gun Nichkhun gave you!" Leeteuk shoted while reloading his amo.

"Yeah right, I almost forgot. Kyungsan close your eyes and cover your ears okay?" Yuri said and shoot the zombies near them.

"20, 21, 22, 23, Kibum just stay behind me!" Amber counts the number of zombies she killed but Kibum keeps on interupting her that he can shoot.

"I can help, just let me have a gun." Kibum said.

"No, just stay right here, 24, 25, 26... Let's go there."  Amber points to where the others are.

The zombies does not seem to lessen even if they already killed hundreds of them. As they shoot nearly off to the main entrance of the airport.

"Argh, not now." Nichkhun groaned as his amo was out of bullets.

Nichkhun was so busy reloading his amo that he didn't even notice that there is a zombie behind him.

"RAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nichkhun was startled and was unable to save himself from the zombie. The zombie jumps to Nichkhun trapping him and bites its arm.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Nichkhun shouted which catches Victoria's attention.

"KHUN!!!" Victoria cried and shoot the zombie on its head. Blood scattered on Nichkhun's face but his attention is on his arm, where he was beaten.

Victoria approaches him.

"Are you alright?" Victoria asked his boyfriend but he didn't say anything. Victoria checks on him and saw the injury.

"Oh My God, you've been beaten."

The rest followed and saw Nichkhun, now they all know that he is infected and in hours, he will become one of them.

"Now, in just a matter of hours he will become on of them, kill him." Lee Sooman said which earns a glare from the others.

"Kill him? Or should I kill you instead?!" Victoria who is now crying approaches LSM and push him on the ground.

"Victoria, calm down. Don't listen to that brat." Amber tries to comfort Victoria by placing her hands on her shoulders but Victoria takes it off.

"How can I calm down Amber? If your boyfriend is going to die in ours. How?!" Victoria cried.

"Vic, I'm sorry." Nichkhun said, he doesn't know what to do. All of them were silent for a while. But just then a huge wave of zombies starts to attack.

"Leeteuk, leave this place now. I'll try my best to kill them or block then when you get out of here."

"What are you saying Nichkhun? Are you crazy?!" Victoria said but Leeteuk just nodded.

"Victoria, always remember that I always loved you okay? Take care of yourself. Please just for me." Nichkhun said as he caress Victoria's cheeck and brush the tears that keeps on falling on Victoria's cheeck.

"I love you." Nichkhun said and kiss Victoria's lips.

"I love you too." Victoria replied as Nichkhun smiled sadly.

"Eeteuk, please take care of them especially my girlfriend." Nichkhun said as he went in front of Leeteuk and salute. Leeteuk salute also.

"I promise. Khun, you are a great member of NBI."

"I know Eeteuk. I don't want to die just being one of them. I want to die for saving the people close to my heart. Friends, take care of yourself. Save as many as you can." Nichkhun said and face the zombies.

Leeteuk grabs Victoria's hands and went out of the Airport followed by the others.

"NO!!!! NICHKHUN!!!!" Victoria shouted as they enter there car and goes off the airport.

Nichkhun killed every zombie that he can but they were too many. Nichkhun died being the dinner of the zombies.

------

"Help you? Why?" Donghae asks trying to act cold but deep inside he was mesmerized by the beauty of the lady in front of her.

"Hyung, hyung!" Minho interupted Donghae's dreamy thoughts which makes the fish goes back to reality.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. again miss?" Donghae asks.

"Help me and my sister. Please follow me."

"What's your name first?" Donghae interrogate.

"I'm Jessica."

"Jessica, so let us help, where is your sister?"

"Follow me." Jessica leads the way and the two followed her. They enter the stores private area, there the two boys found a girl younger than the blond girl but the younger girl is crying.

"Why is she crying?" Minho asks Jessica and the blond girl shows sadness in her eyes.

"She was beaten by those zombies. To make things easier we both agreed to kill herself instead of waiting her to become one of them. But I can't please help me. Kill her for me."

"Are you sure?" Donghae asks.

"Just do it! Faster!" The younger girl shouted on the three of them.

"Krystal..." Jessica cried, now tears flowing on her eyes.

"Unni, this is the end of me. Take care of my sister please."

"I will." Donghae assured which earns him a smack on the shoulder from Minho.

Minho then positions his gun to Krystal's head, he makes sure that he has a bullet and he is ready to 'click' the gun. Krystal is now crying.

"No, please I'll do it." Jessica wipes her tears and gets Donghae's gun.

"Are you sure?" Donghae asks for the nth time.

"Yes, please don't look, I don't want you to see my sister dying."

The two boys nodded there heads and face there back on the scene. Just then both of them feels a gun is on there back.

"Don't turn your heads!" Krystal demanded.

"What the hell is happening?" Minho asks Krystal and the blond girl just smirks.

"We just tricked you, now give me your gun if you don't want me to kill your lovely friend." Without hesitations, Minho gave his gun to Krystal and Krystal smiles in victory.

"Give me your car keys." Jessica said coldly to Donghae and also, without hesitations Donghae gave the car keys to the Ice Princess.

"Heh, thanks. I had fun. By the way, you're handsome." Jessica said to Donghae and he blushes even if they were just tricked by the girls.

"You don't know us? We are the famous Criminals, Jung sisters." Krystal asks Minho and Minho shakes his head, meaning he didn't know.

Krystal calms herself by taking a deep breath and pushes Minho.

"Heh, let's see if you can survive without guns on those zombies. Let's go unnie!" Then the Jung Sisters leave the two.

Now the two looks each other in defeat. How can they let the girls trick them?

------

Sorry for the short update. Hooray for KhunToria shippers, HaeSica and MinStal shippers!

Sorry Nichkhun fans, I killed him. Kekeke.

No SiFany and SeoKyu right now. Next chappie maybe. And a cameo appearance.