Chapter 3

Zombie Land

At Incheon Airport VIP Room:

 

Sooman is sitting on his chair while Kibum, Yoona and Yuri are talking. Kyungsan is being carried by Yuri. Yoona and Kibum introduces themselves to others so they are not strangers at all.

"What the hell happen to those people?" Yoona aks.

"They were infected by this some kind of virus. I think, think it's name is T-virus." Yuri said.

"How did you know? And you were abe to kill the other one right? While his body guards didn't even succeed." Kibum said as he points to Sooman who is listening to their conversation.

"Actually I worked for them. I'm an ex- member of NBI. I encountered a lot of those things." Yuri sits for a while.

"It was an experiment actually, to make humans immortal. The scientist named Kim Heechul tested it, and that was the outcome. He failed his experiment. That virus is so deadly that It can be transfered to humans if you were bitten by one of those things."

"Wha-what? I can't understand. Is there an antivirus?" Yoona asks, she can't believe on what Yuri said.

"I'm afraid there is no antivirus. What we can only do is avoid them or kill them."

"We're stuck here. I'm sure there are a lot of them outside this room. Even phone signal is out. How can we survive? And we have Kyungsan." Yoona continued.

"I'll check if there are people who can help us. Just stay right here okay, don't open the doors." Yuri said and stands up.

Kibum stood up from his sit, "I'm going with you."

"No, you must protect them if ever those things enter this room. Always point to their head okay? That's their weak point. Just twist there heads or anything. Here is Kyungsan."

"Kyungsan, noona will go out for a while, I'll ask for help okay. Be a good boy to Yoona noona and Kibum Hyung."

"Noona, I'm scared." Kyungsan cried.

"Don't be, noona will go back and you're save."

Kyungsan can only nod.

"Do you have anything that can be a weapon?"

-----

"Please comeback okay?" Yoona said.

"I'll promise. We will survive at this one."

Then Yoona closes the door and locks it. Yuri turns around and the hallway is empty.

"Okay, let's see what I can do with this." Yuri then position herself and her weapon which is an umbrella. She started to walk slowly checking every corner if there are anything that moves. Yuri tries her best to avoid making any sounds that can attract those things.

-----

Tiffany is on her room. She wakes up and her room is clean. 'Is the disaster earlier is just a dream?' She asks herself and checks everything. The knife she used earlier was on its place, even the frying pan. There no blood stains on the floor. The spare room is empty, the body of her friend is gone. Tiffany smiled in relief, she even thanked God because everything is just a dream. But she was interupted by a sound of her door.

Tiffany was about to open the door when it opens by itself revealing a thing that traumatize Tiffany. Those thing showed again. It it looks at Tiffany.

"Please go away." Tiffany cried again, 'why is this happening to me?'

Tiffany looks for the frying pan again and tries to grab it but the zombie is faster.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Tiffany fell back and the zombie on top of her. Tiffany tries her best to struggle but the zombie is stronger. The zombie showed its teeth and bites Tiffany on her arms.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tiffany woke from her bed. She just have her worst nightmare ever. Her tears continues to flow and she was shivering.

"Why?! What the hell are those things?! Please, someone help me." Tiffany tries her best to shout this but she just whispered due to exhaustion.

She continues to cry until someone moves the door knob. Gratefully, she barricade herself earlier to prevent anything to enter her pad.

She grabs her frying pan and aims it to the door if ever those thing was able to open her door.

"Excuse me?! Is there anyone there? I'm here to save you."

Tiffany puts down her frying pan and cried even more. Her prayers were answered.

"Yes, I'm here. Help me!" Tiffany said pleading.

"Get away from the door okay?"

"Okay."

Just then a BANG was heard and Tiffany's door broke. There two men enters her door. The one is mascular while the other one has smaller body compared to other one but he is tall too.

"Thank you for saving me." Tiffany said as she approaches the two guys.

"You're welcome miss---?" The other boy said.

"Tiffany, Stephanie Hwang." Tiffany offers her hands and the taller boy shakes it.

"I'm Siwon by the way, Choi Siwon."

"So you're Tiffany, hyung always talks about you." The other guy said which earns him a playful slap on the shoulder from Siwon.

"Awww! I'm Kyuhyun by the way. Siwon's classmate. We just live there, the same floor as you."

"I see, nice to meet you Kyuhyun." Tiffany said as she shakes Kyuhyun's hand.

Siwon and Kyuhyun then looks around Tiffany's room and noticed the blood that was scattered on her floor. Then Kyuhyun grabs his weapon which is a sword and points it Tiffany. Tiffany gasps and takes a step back.

"YOU WERE BITTEN?!" Kyuhyun asks but he sounds accusing.

"Stop it Kyuhyun, she's clean. See? She has no blood stains." Siwon said.

"Okay." Then Kyuhyun puts down his sword.

Tiffany sighs in relief, she thought that Kyuhyun would kill her.

"Some of those things attacked me earlier, I tried to kill her by stabbing on her chest but she was able to stand up. Then I grab the frying pan and hit her head, then she died. Do you have any idea what is happening here in Korea?"

"We don't have the idea either. But don't worry, we're here for you." Siwon reassured Tiffany.

"Cheesy." Kyuhyun mumbles enough for Siwon to hear and earns him a glare from him.

"Thanks." Tiffany said.

"Shall we get out of this place? I think a lot of those things are here on our condominium. I think you need a weapon. Here take my sword, I'll just use my spare sword."

"Thank you again but I don't know how to use this."

"Just aim there head and that's the end." Siwon said and smiles. Tiffany smiled also which melts Siwon's heart. 'Her eyes are cute.'

Just then a shout was heard on the top of Tiffany's pad. It was Seohyun's pad. Suddenly Tiffany remembers Seohyun.

"Seohyun! Seohyun!" Tiffany shouted.

"Unnie! Unnie! Help! Those things tries to enter. My door will give in soon. Help me!" Seohyun shouted from the balcony.

The three of them goes to Tiffany's balcony so that they can see Seohyun. Seohyun is afraid of heights so she can't go down.

"Can you go down? I'll offer you my hand." Siwon asks as she reach out his hands to Seohyun.

"No, she has fear of heights. She can't go down. I'll save you Seohyun-ah. I'll go there."

"I'll just save her. Hyung, help me to climb up there."

"Are you sure Kyuhyun?" Siwon asks worried to his classmate.

"Ofcourse hyung, remember I'm almight Kyu. Now help me to get up there." 

-----

Siwon and Kyuhyun showed up. :) Comments please.