Chapter 1

Zombie Land

Everyone thinks that this day is just like the other typical days in Seoul, but they were wrong. They didn't know that this day is just the start of a disaster they didn't expect to happen.

-----

9:00 am at Incheon Airport:

A girl with a long wavy black hair, with her shades on and wearing a casual attire walks at Incheon Airport. The girl is incredibly have the curves and you can tell that she's beautiful even she have her shades on. The girl is talking to someone on her phone.

"Yes Oppa, I just arrived here in Seoul... Well, I don't know... I just booked on a hotel today. ... Okay... See you tomorrow then... Bye."

The girl then hangs up her phone just then she noticed the news on the television at the lobby. She pulled her bags on the side at sits on the couch. The news location is in Incheon Airport.

 

*TELEVISION SCREEN*

"Today Senator Lee Sooman just arrived here in Seoul after a long time of hiding to people. Now you can see at my back that the people still curses Mr. Lee Sooman. On the interview yesterday, Lee Sooman said on the TV Stations that the people can't make him resign, and he still have the power to get what he wants on the people."

"Lee Sooman resign! Lee Sooman resign! Lee Sooman resign!"

"The people keeps on shouting this line in front of Incheon Airport. The guards are doing there best so that the civilians can't enter inside the airport. The civilians are wearing Zombie costumes because they think that Lee Sooman is like a zombie and they even burnt a picture of the senator."

"Today I'm here inside the Incheon Airport to wait and interview Mr. Lee Soman. I'm Im Yoona, reporting in."

 

"Umma, that guy on TV is bad, isn't it?" The 4-year old kid said to her umma which is sitting beside the girl on the couch.

"Yes Kyungsan, he's a bad guy. You shouldn't be like him arrasso?"

"Yes umma." Kyungsan hugs her mother and the girl smile at the scene in front of her. Kyungsan looks beside him and noticed that the girl is looking at her. The girl smiles even more when she saw Kyungsan's cute face.

"Annyeong!" Kyungsan waved at the girl and she immediately replies.

"Annyeong!" The girl waved at Kyungsan.

"What's your name noona?" Kyungsan asks.

"I'm Yuri Noona. How about you?"

"I'm Kyungsan and this is my umma."

"Annyeong haseyo, Ms. Yuri."

"Annyeong haseyo ajhumma." Yuri bows at Kyungsan's mother.

"What are you doing here ahjumma?" Yuri asks.

"We're here because Kyungsan is waiting for his father to arrive. From what I see on your luggage you just arrived here in Seoul isn't it?"

"Yes ahjumma."

"Uhh, can you hold Kyungsan for a minute, I just feel going on restroom, is it okay?"

"Sure."

"Kyungsan, I'll just go to the restroom okay? Yuri noona will take care of you, be a good boy."

"Ne umma." Kyungsan smiles and Yuri continues to play with him.

-----

Meanwhile at Lee Sooman's room:

"Those civilians are still there?! Aish! They really pisses me off." Lee Sooman said irritatingly as soon as he slump on his seat.

"I suggest you should wear a disguise Mr. Lee Sooman, I don't think those people will go home until you come out." His assistant suggested.

"Aish, arasso arasso." Then Sooman stands up and wear his disguise.

----

Lee Sooman wears a disguise cap and shades together with his 6 body guards so that the people will not recognize him. But unfortunately when he enters the Airport's lobby, Kyungsan recognizes him.

"Noona, the bad guy on TV!" Kyungsan points on Lee Sooman and Yuri looks at him and narrows her eyes on him. Lee Soman heard Kyungsan and immediately hides himself but the reporter heard Kyungsan so she followed Mr. Lee Sooman.

"Mr. Lee Sooman what can you say about the situation today?" Yoona asks Sooman but the bodyguards prevents her to.

"I'm sorry but I can't answer your questions."

"Just a minute Mr. Lee." Just then a civilian was able to enter the airport with his make up pretending to be a zombie. He walks like a zombie with him holding a placard.

"Lee Sooman Resign"

He walks like a zombie and goes to were Sooman is.

"What the? Get that zombie wanna be away from me." Lee Sooman said to his bodyguards. The bodyguards immediately complies.

The guards were able to take away the civilian but another one pops out. But this time it's different. It looks more real. You can't see his pupil and real blood is all over his shirt. Saliva is dripping on his mouth and his veins are showing on his skin.

"I'm sorry Sir but you can't come closer to Mr. Lee Sooman" The bodyguard said but it just continues to walk weirdly.

Yuri looks at him suspiciously. 'He looks different. This this is more real.'

The bodyguard lose his temper and grabs the man's shoulder "Sir I said-" Just then the man bites the bodyguard on his arm which causes a commotion on the airport.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" The bodyguard tries to push him away but he failed.

"Shoot him!" Sooman shouted.

The guards get their guns and shot him on his chest. Fortunately he became unconcious for a while.

"Kyungsan wait here okay?"

"Araso Noona." Yuri puts down Kyungsan for a while and joins on the scene.

"Back off, that thing is not dead yet."

"Who the hell are you young lady? And didn't you just see that my guards already shoot him."

"Just follow-"

Suddenly the zombie earlier opens his eyes and bites the other bodyguard.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" The guard shouted.

"Shoot him on the head!"  Yuri shouted to the other guards but they were sill in panic on what is happening so Yuri grabs one of the guns and shoots the zombie on the head. Blood spills all over the floor of the airport. Everyone on the airport is in horror. The media was able to capture the whole thing so the people outside the airport screams on horror and runs.

Suddenly a multiple zombies comes out of nowhere and bites every people they encounter. The whole airport is in commotion right now. Everyone is screaming and asking for help.

Just then Yuri remembers Kyungsan.

"Kyungsan?! Kyungsan?! Where are you?!" Yuri shouted while looking everywhere. Just then she spotted Kyungsan crying on the couch where they were sitting earlier. Yuri didn't hesitate and tries to save Kyungsan.

"Kyungsan!" Yuri was about to run when someone grabs her arms.

-----

How's the first chapter? Is it boring or it  lack of description? Sorry if their are spelling errors or wrong grammar. I don't have time to proof read. Comments please! Thank you!