YoonHyun Arriving Seoul

*~* I left my heart in San Francisco *~*

 

Korea, Seoul - Incheon Airport

On the air plane. Hyunnie, wake up.... We arrived. said Yoona while waking up Seohyun who is still sleeping on Yoona's shoulder. Mmm....*yawn* we reach? asked Seohyun yawning. Yeah.... 13 hours of flight and finally we reached Seoul!! said Yoona excited.

Yoongie, did you inform your hyung our flight schedule? asked Seohyun. Yes, i did. said Yoona and he shown Seohyun the message he sended to Taeyeon.

30.12.2012 @ 11:30

Heylo Hyung,

Remember i'm coming to Seoul with my best friend... it's tomorrow! See below my flight schedule and fetch me.... Cya soon XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From flights -  Date: Sun 30 Dec 2012     From: San Francisco (SFO)     To: Seoul (ICN)

Flight: SQ15     Depart: SFO 12:50     Arrive: ICN 18:35 (+1 day)     Stop: 0     Journey time: 12Hrs 45Mins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return flights - Date: Sun 13 Jan 2013    From: Seoul (ICN)     To: San Francisco (SFO)

Flight: SQ16     Depart: ICN 17:40     Arrive: SFO 11:00     Stop: 0     Journey time: 10Hrs 20Mins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongie (",)

 

You send before our departure? asked Seohyun surprised. Yeah, when i was in nuna's car. said Yoona. Did you get any reply? What if he didn't get your message? asked Seohyun worried. Hmm..... If that's really happen then i will go to his house directly. said Yoona smiling.

Seobaby...... someone called Seohyun from behind. Both Yoona and Seohyun turn around and saw Tiffany walking towards them. Eonni....... said Seohyun ran to Tiffany, they hugged and kissed each other cheeks. Yoona stood there and looked at Tiffany...... beautiful, that's the only words that came out from Yoona. You must be Yoongie, i have heard about you from Seobaby. I'm Tiffany, nice to meet you. said Tiffany eye-smiled. H-hi, nice to meet you too. Tiffany nuna.... said Yoona shyly.

You guys must be hungry, shall we go for dinner? asked Tiffany smiled. Thank you, Tiffany nuna. But my hyung is fetching me. said Yoona. Why don't we have dinner in the airport restaurant and wait for your hyung at the same time? asked Seohyun. Good idea, Hyunnie. Erm... is that ok with you, Tiffany nuna? asked Yoona politely. Sure, i'm fine with that. Let's go. said Tiffany smiling.

While at the restaurant in airport. They ordered their food and chatting, suddenly Yoona mobile ringing. Hey hyung, where are you? asked Yoona. Sorry Yoongie, i was caught in a traffic jam. I just reached the airport, where are you now? asked Taeyeon worried. I'm in the airport restaurant called xxx with Hyun... i mean Seohyun and her eonni. said Yoona. Ok, i will find you there. said Taeyeon. Tiffany excused herself to the washroom.

When Taeyeon reached, he saw Yoona and Seohyun, he walked over to them. Hi Yoongie! said Taeyeon smiling. Hyung! Finally you are here. said Yoona happily and hugged Taeyeon. Let me introduce, this is Seo Joohyun. She is my best friend in school. Everybody addressed her as Seohyun. said Yoona. Nice to meet you, Taeyeon oppa. said Seohyun smiling and bowed a little. Nice to meet you too, Seohyun ssi. My little brother here, must be giving you headache in school huh? said Taeyeon laughed. Hey hyung, i'm not a trouble-maker ok. said Yoona pouted. No, Taeyeon oppa. Yoongie is very well-behave in school. said Seohyun smiled. See...... only Hyunnie understand me well. said Yoona smirked. I wonder how you both become best friend. You must be having a hard time with him, Seohyun ssi? asked Taeyeon laughed again. Yah hyung! Why you say that? said Yoona pouting. Yoongie...... is a very quiet guy when i first met him. It's really very difficult to talk to him during that time. said Seohyun smiling. Thank you, Seohyun ssi. Thank you for making my little brother become more joyful. said Taeyeon sincerely. Not a problem at all, Taeyeon oppa. Yoongie is a very good friend. said Seohyun smiling.

Tiffany nuna..... said Yoona smiled. Taeyeon lifted his head and saw it's Seo Tiffany, the lady which has been in his mind all these years ever since his graduation. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany is surprised to see each other and awkward at the same time as both of them feel something for each other since university time. Hyung.... this is Tiffany nuna. Hyunnie's eonni. said Yoona introduced. She is pretty right? said Yoona whisper in Taeyeon's ear. And that makes Taeyeon blushed. Eonni..... this is Taeyeon oppa. Yoongie's hyung. said Seohyun introduced to Tiffany as well. He looks cute right? said Seohyun whisper in Tiffany's ear too. This made Tiffany blushing too.

Hi Fany, how are you doing? asked Taeyeon while looking at Tiffany shyly. I'm fine, how about you, Tae? asked Tiffany shyly. Both Yoona and Seohyun dropped their jaw. FANY...... TAE...... both Yoona and Seohyun repeated after Taeyeon and Tiffany. Hyung.... Eonni.... you both know each other? asked Yoona and Seohyun in surprised. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded their head. Yah.. hyung! Why don't you say earlier? Hyunnie and me doesn't need to do the introduction. We have not seen each other ever since our graduation in San Francisco. said Taeyeon explained. I didn't know that you came to Seoul after graduation. said Tiffany surprised. It's my dad decision. Actually, i tried to contact you before i leave. said Taeyeon explained to Tiffany. But you didn't..... said Tiffany disappointed. Because that time i saw you and.... nah.... it's the past. Don't talk about it anymore. said Taeyeon trying hard not to recall the past.

Oh hyung, you received my message about my flight schedule right? asked Yoona. No, i didn't. When did you send to me, Yoongie? asked Taeyeon curiously. Huh? You didn't recevie..... Then how you know about my flight? asked Yoona surprised. Sica called me on 30th Dec, told me about your flight and remind me to fetch you on 31st Dec. said Taeyeon. Kekeke..... that's my Sica nuna, always so caring. said Yoongie smiled. Yes and she is very considerate. She called me after office hour in Seoul, around 6pm, which means it is midnight in San Francisco. said Taeyeon.

Didn't know that Jessica is such a caring and considerate sister. She is a cold and quiet person in the eyes of others while in university, very different. said Tiffany re-called. Eonni, you know Jessica eonni as well? asked Seohyun curiously. Ermm.... y-yes...said Tiffany and looked at Taeyeon. We are classmate with your Seo's sibling, Seohyun ssi. said Taeyeon finally revealed. This is so concidence...... said Yoona and Seohyun nodded her head. I'm getting more interested to know about your university lifestyle. Can you both tell me more? said Seohyun looking at Taeyeon and Tiffany innocently. Me too.... i want to know about you guys in school too. said Yoona smirked. Ermm..... why don't we talk about it some other day. said Taeyeon finding excuses. Yes, Tae is right. Oh, here comes our food. said Tiffany trying to skip the subject too.

Fish & Chip.... asked the waiter. Oh, it's mine. Thank you. said Yoona. Dory fish.... asked the waiter. It's mine, Thank you. said Seohyun smiled. Tae, aren't you going to order something for yourself? asked Tiffany concerned. I'm not hungry. said Taeyeon. There you go again.... you always skip your meal whenever you are stressed during university, you never change huh? said Tiffany smiled. You still remember? asked Taeyeon laughed and surprised. Cream of mushroom pasta.... asked the waiter. Over here, Thank you. said Tiffany and she realised there's so many type of cheese on her pasta. Excuse me, how come there's cheese on it? asked Tiffany. You ordered our house special and that's come with multiple type of cheese. said the waiter. Oh i see, thank you. said Tiffany pouted. I would like to order another plate of Cream of mushroom without any cheese on it and less oil. My friend here is hungry, make it fast please. said Taeyeon smiled. Right away, Sir. said the waiter. Tae...... said Tiffany. Fany ah, i remember you don't take cheese, isn't it? asked Taeyeon. Yes and you remember until now. said Tiffany eye-smiled. Taeyeon nodded his head and smiled. Tiffany is happy in her heart that Taeyeon still remember her preference. Both Yoona and Seohyun is curious about Taeyeon and Tiffany relationship. It seem like they looked like a couple more than classmate.

After dinner, they went their separate way. Yoona and Seohyun will be meeting each other on the next day for outing. Whereas Taeyeon and Tiffany did not have any further interaction with each other.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok guys/gals..... i have updated a longer chapter 2 for new year eve!

The next chapter will have more Taeny moment. What kind of scene do you want to see on chapter 3? Tell me x3 lol.....

 

Lastly, Happy 2013, stay healthy stay beautiful stay handsome and may all your wishes come true!

 

Chapter 2 done on 31.12.2012