We Got Married

*~* I left my heart in San Francisco *~*

 

Next day morning, Taeyeon went out early and left a note for Tiffany.

"Baby,

i need to run some errand today and i will visit you tomorrow.

Love u, Taetae"

Taeyeon has been staying with Tiffany until the day they (the IM's sibling) are going back to San Francisco.

 

At the airport

Jessica, Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri and Tiffany is waiting for Taeyeon but he can't be found.

Yoona and Tiffany tried calling his mobile but was turned off.

Where is Taengoo? asked Jessica anxiously.

I don't know, hyung just told us to wait for him at the airport departure hall. said Yoona worried.

He said will meet us here. said Tiffany worried.

There's an announcement going on.... **dong dong dong dong**

CAN WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE.....

MS SEO TIFFANY, PLEASE GO TO THE BASKIN ROBBINS ICE-CREAM KIOSK AT LEVEL 2

What? W-why me? asked Tiffany surprised.

Everyone is surprised and follow Tiffany to Level 2.

The kiosk is decorated with lots of hearty pinky stuffy and the staffs welcome Tiffany to their kiosk.

Welcome Ms Seo Tiffany, there's a cake for you inside.

Tiffany walked in and surprised to see the cake for her....

 

WILL YOU BE MINE? asked the person behind her.

Tiffany turned around and saw Taeyeon holding a bouquet of pink roses smiling at her.

T-taetae...... w-what are you doing? asked Tiffany covered with surprised.

Taeyeon walked to Tiffany, kneel infront of her and asked: WILL YOU MARRY ME, SEO TIFFANY?

Tiffany cried with smile and nodded her head.

Thank you, Fany.... my Mrs Im! said Taeyeon smiled and hugged her into his embrace.

Can we held the ceremony now? asked a priest smiling at them.

Baby, i want to marry you here.... right now before i go to San Francisco. said Taeyeon sincerely.

Taetae..... Thank you for all this. said Tiffany cried again.

(i will skip the ceremony) After the priest announced Taeyeon and Tiffany are official husband and wife, the couple are sad to bid good-bye.

I will call you once i reached, my baby wifey. said Taeyeon and kissed Tiffany deeply.

Don't worry, everything will be fine guys! Let's go.... said Yoona smiled.

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here it is, double update! I got Tae & Fany married in Seoul! Kekeke!

Let's see what Old Mr Im is up to in San Francisco...... what will happen there? Here comes trouble.... XD

stay tuned!

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 12.03.13