I have always love you

*~* I left my heart in San Francisco *~*

 

Inside Yuri's ward

Yuri regain his concious and look for Jessica.

Sica..... Sica..... called Yuri. He slowly open his eyes and saw Taeyeon and Tiffany standing infront of him.

Taeyeon.... Fany.... where is Sica? Is she ok? asked Yuri trying to get up.

Don't get up, oppa. Doctor Boom said you are very weak and need plenty of rest. said Tiffany.

Don't worry, Sica is fine. She is in the bathroom as she stayed here overnight to take care of you. said Taeyeon.

Really..... i'm glad that she is safe and sound. said Yuri smiled.

Thank you for saving my nuna, Yuri. said Taeyeon.

Don't say that, Taeyeon. I will save her even it cause my life. I hurt her deeply, remember? said Yuri weakly.

Jessica overheard their conversation while coming out from the bathroom.

Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany saw Jessica standing there with tears in her eyes.

Yul.......... called Jessica in watery eyes.

Tiffany walked to Jessica and patted her shoulder, she signal to Jessica to go to Yuri.

Taetae, i'm hungry. Shall we go for our lunch now. asked Tiffany blink her eyes to Taeyeon (signal to him: let's leave them alone).

Ok, baby! Let's go now. You guys have a talk. said Taeyeon and walk out with Tiffany.

Yul... how could you? It is so dangerous and it may cost your life! said Jessica grabbing Yuri's hand and cried.

I am willing to do that, Sica. I can't let you get hurt again cause i have already made you suffering all these years. said Yuri with tears in his eyes too.

Yul... i have forgave you already. said Jessica with tears.

But i can't forgive myself. I want to make it up to you and take care of you. said Yul grabbed Jessica's hand.

Babo Yul! Who is going to take care of me if you are gone? said Jessica slapped Yuri's hand.

Sica........ are you willing to accept me again and let me take care of you? asked Yuri looked into Jessica's eyes.

I have always love you, Yul. Even though you hurt me deeply. said Jessica hugged Yuri.

I am so sorry... I promise, i will love you more and won't let you get hurt again, Sica. said Yuri hugged Jessica tightly.

Jessica nodded her head in Yuri's embrace.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany went to the garden and look for Yoona and Seohyun.

Yoongie! Seobaby! called Taeyeon and Tiffany as they saw both of them interwined their hands.

Both Yoona and Seohyun turned their head and saw Taeyeon and Tiffany are behind them, they felt shy and quickly remove their hands from each other.

Yah! We saw it, don't hide it! said Taeyeon laughed dorkyly.

Hyung...... don't tease us. said Yoona shyly and scatched his neck.

Seohyun blushed and hide behind Yoona.

So.... you both, finally got your feeling correct and official already? asked Tiffany smiling.

Yoona and Seohyun look at each other, smiled and nodded their head.

That's great! Now the IMs and the SEOs have three pairs of lovers together now. said Taeyeon happily.

Hyung, you mean Sica nuna and Yuri hyung..... asked Yoona surprised.

Yuri is willing to sacrifice his life for Sica. You know nuna, she is so..... touched! said Taeyeon smiling.

I believed Sica has re-accepted oppa. said Tiffany smiling.

Why don't we go up and look for them now? asked Seohyun smiled.

Ok, let's go now. I can't wait to see them being official! said Yoona excited.

They walked into Yuri's ward and saw Jessica lying her head on Yuri's chest.

Whoa! We supposed everything is fine between you both? said Taeyeon teased.

So, official now, Yuri hyung... Sica nuna...? asked Yoona teased too.

Yes, we are! Thank you guys.. said Yuri smiled and Jessica smiled shyly.

You use your life to prove your love to Sica eonni, oppa! said Seohyun smiled.

It is your determination, oppa. said Tiffany thumbs up and smiled. 

 

One month later, Yuri have been discharged from the hospital. They decided to hold a small party for celebration in Tiffany's house.

They enjoying their bonding with their loves one. Chit-chatting, jokes, preparing their food together, watching DVD.

The three couples really enjoyed their moment together in Seoul.

Until..... Taeyeon received a phone call from his old man (Old Mr Im).

Shhh...... Dad's calling! said Taeyeon signal to all of them and he walked to the balcony to answer the phone.

All of them is being quiet and waited for Taeyeon.

Tiffany looks worried as she is afraid of what might happen really comes true.

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yoz peoples..... I believed i didn't disappoint you guys heh? We have Taeny, YulSic and Yoonhyun together here!

Oops! Old Mr Im called..... what does he want from Taeyeon? Here comes trouble..... XD

Stay tuned and have your comment, peoples.... make some noise! XD

 

Author: Taenyyoz

Updated: 04.02.2013