Hang on and live for me!

*~* I left my heart in San Francisco *~*

 

Yoona and Seohyun couldn't believe that their siblings made up a story to get both of them here in Seoul.

But those words from their siblings keep flashing in their mind.... 

**FLASHBACK**

You sure you both are only friends? asked Taeyeon

You both sounded like lover more than friends.... said Tiffany.

Have you both ever asked yourself, you are only friends? asked Yuri

No love feeling towards each other? asked Jessica.

We are best friends and just friendship between us. said Yoona and Seohyun in the same tone.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I shouldn't think too much about it, anyway Hyunnie also said the same. "WE ARE BEST FRIENDS AND JUST FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN US" said Yoona soliloquize.

Hmm..... Yoongie said he is my bestfriend and that's it. I shouldn't bother myself about it. said Seohyun sighed.

 

YulSic moment

Yuri was having a high-tea session with friend in a cafe.

When he bid good-bye to his friend, he saw Jessica opposite the street.

He tried calling Jessica, but Jessica didn't notice him or hear him and keep walking.

He crossed the street and searching for Jessica.

He finally found her, when she came out from one of the boutique opposite.

And Jessica noticed Yuri waving his hand at her.

She is surprised to see Yuri and signal to him to stay there as she intend to cross over.

Just when Jessica is crossing the road, a van is driving damn fast towards Jessica.

Yuri saw it, he quickly ran over to push Jessica away.

But he got hit instead! Blood was all over him, lying on the road.... lifeless.

Jessica was shocked of the scene infront of her.

OMG!! No....  said Jessica and ran to Yuri, she hugged him into her arms.

Yul..... hang on! You can't leave me! Somebody call the ambulance! said Jessica screamed.

The ambulance arrived and Jessica followed. 

Yul..... you must hang on and live for me! You hear me, Seo Yuri! said Jessica crying.

Yul was being sent to Sone hospital urgently.

Tiffany and Seohyun was being informed and rushed to the hospital together with Taeyeon and Yoona.

Jessica cried while sitting on a chair. 

Taeyeon hugged Tiffany and console her.

Whereas Seohyun is crying on Yoona's shoulder.

All five of them are praying for Yuri.

The operation took 5 hours to complete.

The doctor came out of the OPS room. Jessica, Tiffany & Seohyun ran to him and ask about Yuri's condition.

How is he, Doctor? asked Jessica anxiously.

How is my brother, Doctor? asked Tiffany and Seohyun .

He is very determind to live. Thank god, he managed to survive! said Doctor Boom smiled.

Thank you, Doctor Boom! Thank you so much. said Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun bowed and smiled with tears.

I just did my best. He will be awake only tomorrow. You guys can go home and take a rest. said Doctor Boom smiled.

You guys go home and rest, let me stay with him. said Jessica requested.

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun nodded their head as agreed.

Because they knows that, Jessica has re-accepted Yuri from this moment onwards. 

 

Next day morning, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun visit Yuri at his ward. 

They saw Jessica fall asleep and holding Yuri's hand through out the night.

Sica.... Sica.... wake up. I bought your cleaning kit and clothes. said Taeyeon and shaking Jessica's shoulder.

Hmm...... hi guys, you are early. Let me go and do my cleaning. said Jessica and walk to the bathroom.  

They are having a hard time to be together again. said Tiffany smiled.

Yeah, we must always treasure the person beside us. said Taeyeon and hugged Tiffany's waist.

And this makes Yoona and Seohyun realised they have LOVE in their heart for each other.

Hyunnie, I have something to tell you. Can we go to the garden? asked Yoona tapping his neck.

Yoongie, me too. I have something to share as well. said Seohyun smiled.

I hope they realised the love in their heart. said Taeyeon smiling.

I'm sure they are gonna make it, Taetae. said Tiffany eye-smiled.

Taeyeon and Tiffany look at each other deeply and kissed on the lips.

 

YoonHyun at the garden

Hyunnie.... (look at Seohyun's eyes) i want to take back my words on last Sat. said Yoona firmly.

You talked alot, Yoongie? Which one are you referring to? said Seohyun looked into Yoona's eyes.

Ermm.... i-i am referring to our f-friendship. said Yoona stuttered.

Heh? You don't want our friendship anymore? asked Seohyun teased.

Yes! Because, I-I want to have a relationship with you! I have fallen for you, Hyunnie! said Yoona confessed.

Yoongie! called Seohyun. She cried and hugged Yoona tightly.

Hyunnie, pls don't cry. I'm not forcing you to accept me. You can reject me straight in my face, don't worry. said Yoona patted Seohyun's back.

Babo, Yoongie! said Seohyun and flicked Yoona forehead.

Heh? W-what do you mean, Hyunnie? asked Yoona confused.

I love you too. said Seohyun smiled and kissed Yoona's cheek.

Jinja? Whoohooo...... Hyunnie love me too! said Yoona hugged Seohyun and swing in the garden.

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

Whoohooo....... long chapter heh! 

You guys must be wondering who got into trouble heh? Haha, YoonHyun finally confessed.

Yoonhyun shipper gonna love me.... right???? Say yes x2.... XD

Yuri has melted Sica's heart once again. So, next will be YulSic of course! 

YulSic shipper, stayed tune! XD

 

Author: Taenyyoz

Updated: 02.03.2013