Confused feeling

*~* I left my heart in San Francisco *~*

 

Yoona and Seohyun is back in San Francisco. They carried their plan on YulSic. First of all, they need to find out whether YulSic are still in love with each other.

 

Yoona & Jessica

In the Im's mansion, Yoona walked pass Jessica's room.

He saw Jessica is working on her PC together with her laptop and her ipad beside.

Nuna..... said Yoona knocked on Jessica's door. 

Yoongie, come in. said Jessica smiled and take down her glasses.

Jessica is always cheerful when comes to her siblings.

Nuna, am i disturding you? asked Yoona.

No, what's up? asked Jessica smiling.

Hmm........ you know, Hyunnie has been my best friend since university. said Yoona *pretend*

U-huh, Seohyun right? asked Jessica.

Yeah, what do you think of her? asked Yoona *pretend*

Mmm..... I find that she is polite, friendly and a sincere person. said Jessica commented.

Nuna, you only met her once, how do you know that, she is sincere? asked Yoona curiously.

Yoongie, sometimes we look at people not only using your eyes. Your heart and mind play a part too. said Jessica and continued.

Look at you now, you have become more cheerful ever since you met her and i'm happy for you. said Jessica smiling.

Jinja? You saw something different on me? asked Yoona surprised. Jessica smiled and nodded her head.

Jessica saw Yoona scatched his head and smiled shyly. Yoongie, are you in love with Seohyun? asked Jessica. 

W-what? N-noo...... W-we are best friend. said Yoona blushed.

See! You are just like Taengoo, stuttered when you are nervous! said Jessica laughed.

Nuna...... said Yoona whined.

All right all right, tell me.... you like her, don't you? asked Jessica look into Yoona eyes.

Sigh........... Even if i really like her, what can i do? said Yoona *pretend*

Go ahead and confess, Yoongie! She is such a nice girl. said Jessica supporting.

I can't. You know.... both our familes are competitor. said Yoona sighed *pretend*

Yoongie, don't let this be a burden to you. You will have my blessing and i believed Taengoo too. said Jessica supported.

Jinja? You also think that i should follow my heart? asked Yoona again to confirm. Jessica nodded her head.

But i need to have Tae hyung's words of support too. So that, when appa know about this, i have both your support. said Yoona *pretend*

Ok, i will talk to Taengoo about this. Don't worry. said Jessica smiled.

Jinja, thank you, nuna! said Yoona *pretend* By the way nuna, about you and Yuri hyung? Can you tell me what happen? asked Yoona.

Ok. Anyway, you will know it one of these days. said Jessica sighed.

 

***FLASHBACK***

One day, Jessica received a text message from her father to go to Galaxy hotel, conference room to pass him the important documents that he had left it at home. Jessica rushed to the hotel and pass the important documents to her father. When she walked pass a suite, she overheard the girl from inside saying "Seo Yuri, you are fantastic! Ummppp...... faster!" and Jessica heard the respond "Ummppp Ummppp! Now is only the begining, the best has yet to come" this voice (in Jessica's mind), out of curiousity... Jessica pushed the door slowly and saw Yuri on the bed with another girl lying below him.

SEO YURI, HOW COULD YOU? said Jessica tears running down to her cheek.

SICA, PLS LISTEN TO ME. said Yuri shocked to get caught by Jessica. He jump out from the bed, grabbed her arm and trying to explain.

SLAPPED! REMOVE YOUR DIRTY HAND ON ME! WE ARE OVER! said Jessica cried and walked off.

SICA..... I AM SORRY! said Yuri had tears in his eyes while watching Jessica left.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

 

PANG!! That jerk! said Yoona hitted the wall with his fist. Forget it, Yoongie. This happen 3 years ago. said Jessica sadly. Nuna...... do you still love him till now? asked Yoona. I'm trying to let go and move on, Yoongie. said Jessica faked smiled. Nuna..... If you keep on holding the past, you won't be happy. said Yoona and continued. Moreover, everybody made mistake. The only way to release yourself is to forgive him. I got what you mean, Yoongie. Thanks! said Jessica nodded her head and smiled. You know, no matter what happen.... Tae hyung and me loves you! said Yoona smiled. Jessica is touched and hugged Yoona. I know. Thank you, Yoongie. I love you both too. said Jessica patted Yoona's back. All right, i'm going to bed. Goodnight, nuna. said Yoona smiled and kissed Jessica's cheek. Goodnight, Yoongie. said Jessica and kissed Yoona's cheek in return.

 

Seohyun & Yuri

Seohyun saw Yuri at the couch, looking at his phone into deep thought. She walked to him.

Oppa! Are you ok? asked Seohyun patted Yuri's shoulder.

Oh, Seobaby! You looking for me? asked Yuri.

Oppa, i saw you in deep thought..... are you thinking of someone? asked Seohyun concerned.

Ermm..... no. There won't be anyone other than her. said Yuri sadly.

What did you say, oppa? asked Seohyun curiously.

Oh, nothing. Well, do you want to have a chat with me, Seobaby? asked Yuri smiled.

Yes, oppa. There's something i need your advice. said Seohyun *pretend*

Hmmm...... what thing can bother our Seobaby? Let me guess..... study? boyfriend? Im Yoona? asked Yuri teased.

No.... how could it be.... wait! Did you just mentioned Yoona? asked Seohyun blushing

Gotcha! So, it's Yoona...... you are in love with him? asked Yuri concerned.

I am, but i'm not sure..... said Seohyun sighed *pretend*

What do you mean by that? I thought you both get along very well? asked Yuri surprised.

That's because we are best friend. But when it comes to love..... i have my worry then. said Seohyun *pretend*

Why? There can never be a problem when two person is deeply in love with each other. said Yuri encouraged.

Oppa, you know that both our familes are competitor right? said Seohyun.

So, that is your concern? asked Yuri sighed.

It could be much more easier when we are just friend, but now.... i don't know what to do? said Seohyun *pretend*

Seobaby, just follow your heart and love him. I believed, Yoona is a good guy and will take care of you. said Yuri encouraged.

What makes you think that? Moreover, you only met him once. said Seohyun surprised.

He is just like his older brother, Kim Taeyeon..... quiet but caring! said Yuri laughed.

So does Jessica eonni. The Im's siblings had this side of them. said Seohyun sounding Yuri.

Oh.... yeah, Sica also very caring too.... said Yuri sighed.

Oppa, i know you and Jessica eonni used to be together. What cause you both broke up? asked Seohyun.

It is my fault..... I hurt her deeply. I'm such an ! said Yuri sighed and blamed himself.

Oppa, do you still love her after all these years? asked Seohyun in stern look.

Of course, no one can replace Im Jessica in my heart.... but she will never forgive me! said Yuri sadly.

Why don't you go to Seoul and look for eonni. I believe, she can help you there. said Seohyun suggested.

Fany? What can she help me in this? asked Yuri curiously.

Trust me, just go to Seoul and take a break at the same time. Ok? said Seohyun firmly.

Hmm..... all right, i will go. I missed her too. said Yuri smiled.

Ok, then i will inform eonni you are going. Hmm..... in two days? asked Seohyun excited.

What? That's pretty soon.... i'm not in a rush, Seobaby. said Yuri surprised.

Oppa, you hope to solve your problem soonest, isn't it? Go as early as you can then. said Seohyun happily.

All right all right..... i will book the ticket then. said Yuri smiled.

 

Seohyun & Yoona

Yoongie..... i found out from my oppa, he is still in love with your nuna. He is feeling sorry towards Jessica eonni all these years. said Seohyun. Me too, i can sense that my nuna still feeling somethng for Yuri hyung. But what he did is really unforgiven! said Yoona in anger. Yoongie, oppa is living in miserable these 3 years. Whatever happen cannot be undone. said Seohyun. Yoona crossed his arms and shown a sulking face. Yoongie..... are you going to ignore me? asked Seohyun whined. Yoona shook his head but still keep quiet. I know you love your nuna, me too.... also love my oppa. Since they still love each other, let's help and get them back together. said Seohyun.  Finally Yoona nodded his head as agreed. Great! My oppa is flying to Seoul tomorrow, i already inform my eonni. said Seohyun smiled. Ok, I will try to get my nuna to go to Seoul as well. said Yoona. Thank you, Yoongie. said Seohyun smiling.

 

Yoona & Jessica

Nuna..... Are you ok, you looks tired. said Yoona. I'm fine, Yoongie. Maybe not enough rest. said Jessica smiled. Why don't you take a break, nuna? said Yoona. Going holiday can be tiring too, Yoongie. said Jessica smiled. How about going to Seoul and you can visit hyung as well. I guess he missed you too. said Yoona suggested. Hmm...... that's a good idea. I missed him too. said Jessica. Ok, let me book the air ticket for you, nuna. How about tomorrow? asked Yoona. What? That's too fast. I need to arrange my work, at least one more week. said Jessica. No no no..... 1 week is too long. 3 days for your preparation, nuna. Don't drag it.... you need to rest! said Yoona smirked. Okok..... Master Yoongie! said Jessica smiled.

 

 

 

Hi all, this is the end of chapter 6!

I will have the flurry moment of Taeny and Yulsic meet up in Seoul in my next chapter.

Stay tune....... XD XD XD.

update done on 20.01.2013