Best friend

*~* I left my heart in San Francisco *~*

 

USA California, San Francisco

University of San Francisco, Im Yoona and Seo Joohyun, they have been classmate for two years. Im Yoona, a young chap who is quiet and always alone by himself. Until the day he met Seo Joohyun, this soft spoken girl comes into his life and open his heart. Everybody in school addressed Joohyun as Seohyun, but only Yoona addressed her as Hyunnie. Yoona has always confide with Seohyun as he knows, she will give him some suggestion because she know him well enough. 

Hyunnie..... do you have any planning for this coming school holiday? asked Yoona smirked.

Hmm.... i'm planning to visit my eonni in Seoul. How about you, Yoongie? asked Seohyun smiling.

Oh, i intend to visit my hyung in Seoul too and i thought of inviting you to go with me. said Yoona smiling.

Really..... we can go to Seoul together and i will introduce my eonni to you. said Seohyun smiling.  

Huh? M-meet your eonni? asked Yoona trembled. Don't worry, Yoongie. My eonni is a nice lady, she won't eat you up? said Seohyun jokingly.

Yoona and Seohyun is aware that both their families are competitor in business, but it did not bother them at all. They promised to each other that this will not affect their friendship. However, they are not aware that their siblings had some relationship / crushes going on during their high school time.

 

Yoona & Jessica

Nuna..... i will be visiting hyung in Seoul! said Yoona happily.

Really.... Did you inform Taengoo, you are going? And when are you leaving? asked Jessica excited.

Yes, i called him yesterday. He send his regards to you too. I be leaving this Wednesday, 3 more days. said Yoona smiling.

Sigh.... How i wish i could go with you, i missed my twin brother! said Jessica sadly.

Well, just tell Dad that you wanted to go with me. said Yoona innocently.

I can't..... i had tons of things on hand to handle. Perhaps next time.... i will apply for long leave and go with you. said Jessica smiling weakly.

Ok! Oh nuna, will you send me to the airport on Wednesday? asked Yoona.

Sure, i will send you. Just let me know what time is your flight and remind me again one day before. said Jessica smiled.

Thank you, nuna. My flight is 12:50pm on Wednesday afternoon. said Yoona.

All right, then i will fetch you around 11am from home. said Jessica.

 

Seohyun & Yuri

Oppa.... i'm going to Seoul to visit eonni on Wednesday. said Seohyung happily.

Seobaby, you are having your school holiday huh.... how good it is to have a break! said Yuri realised.

Oppa, why don't you take a break and go with me? I'm sure eonni miss you too. said Seohyun smiling.

I missed my twin sister too.... But i can't walk away as i'm quite busy currently. said Yuri sadly.

Ok, I will convey your message to eonni. said Seohyun smiled.

Let me send you to the airport on Wednesday. What time is your flight, Seobaby? asked Yuri.

It's ok oppa, you are busy. I can always get the chauffeur to send me. said Seohyun being considerate.

Not a problem, what can be more important than sending my little dongsaeng? said Yuri smiling.

Thank you, oppa. I will remind you by then. said Seohyun smiled.

 

Wednesday - San Francisco Airport

Both Jessica and Yuri are sending their dongsaeng to the airport for departure to Seoul. Neither did they know that, their dongsaeng are best friend. Hyunnie........ said Yoona waving his hand at Seohyun while waiting at the SQ check-in row. Whereas Jessica is doing the check-in for him. Yoongie........ said Seohyun smiling as she walked to Yoona. Yuri is rolling the luggage and follow behind her. Hi, i'm Seo Yuri. Nice to meet you, Yoona ssi. said Yuri smiling and introduced himself. Oh, nice to meet you too, Yuri hyung. said Yoona shyly and bowed a little. Yoongie, this is my oppa which i have been telling you. said Seohyun smiling. Hmm...... Im Yoona, this name has been mentioned in our house ever since Seobaby enter her University. said Yuri and laughed. Oppa...... Yoongie and me are best friend! Don't make people mistaken. said Seohyun quickly explained. All right all right...... said Yuri keep laughing. 

The next person who speak is going to make Yuri surprised and keep quiet.

Yoongie...... here you go. said Jessica smiling and pass the boarding pass to Yoona. But she totally lost her smile when she saw Yuri with them. Thank you, nuna. said Yoona smiled. Nuna, let me introduce... this is Seo Joohyun, my best friend. But everybody addressed her as Seohyun. And Hyunnie, this is my nuna that i have told you. said Yoona to Jessica and Seohyun happily. Nice to meet you, Jessica eonni. said Seohyun smiled and bowed a little. Nice to meet you too, Seohyun ssi. said Jessica smiled. They also had twin sibling like you and Tae hyung. And this is her oppa, Seo Yuri. said Yoona introduced Yuri. Yoongie, we know each other.... in our business trade. said Jessica coldly. Jessica has always doted on Yoona, she did not explain further as she doesn't want to spoil the moment.

I guessed it's time for boarding. said Yuri finally spoke. Yeah, let's go..... said both Yoona and Seohyun smiling. Yuri and Jessica was walking behind Yoona and Seohyun. They did not talk to each other and keep walking until they reached the departure gate. Yoona and Seohyun hugged their sibling and bidded good-bye. Jessica walked away once Yoona left her eye contact.

Jessica..... c-can we talk? asked Yuri bravely. We have nothing to talk about, Yuri ssi. said Jessica coldly. Please Jessica..... can't we be friend even we are not..... (Jessica cutted his word) asked Yuri. Don't forget that, we are the direct competitor in business. It's better we keep a distance from each other and i hope this is clear to you. Yuri ssi.... said Jessica and she walked away without turning her head. Her remarks made Yuri felt like a knife is stabbing in his heart.... so hurt so pain. Jessica don't mean to say those harshly words to Yuri, she just want Yuri to stay away from her as she's afraid of being hurt again, especially when it comes to Yuri.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

All right, this is my first chapter. I will have Taeny and Yoonhyun on the next chapter..... stay tune! XD

What kind of scene would you like Taeny to meet up in? And what kind of sparkle do you expect when they are in Seoul?

Comment comment.....

 

Chapter 1 done on 29.12.2012